Pages:
Author

Topic: Huge potential earnings in bitcoin, still not interesting for others - page 17. (Read 1508 times)

Activity: 265
Merit: 102
The only answer in your question OP is because they don't know crypto really well and better to teach them first in no investing so they will believe in you after they earn here i think better to invite them first in faucets then after that in trading then after that refer them here in forum that's the best way to promote bitcoin and that's so constructive in all of users here
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
As i began my journey through the world of cryptocurrency, it comes to my mind why other people are just ignoring the opportunities that bitcoin gives..

Can you give me some reasons why it's not that interesting for others?

Ninety-nine percent of people are interested because they've heard that it could turn $10,000 into a million dollars.

And I think high yield means high risk, so it's not as attractive to me as my insurance is to me.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
As i began my journey through the world of cryptocurrency, it comes to my mind why other people are just ignoring the opportunities that bitcoin gives..

There are a lot of reasons why other people do not invest on bitcoin, one of the main reasons are media specially the news on TV like this for example.
Filipino couple amasses at least P900M in alleged Bitcoin scam click the link for more info. https://www.rappler.com/nation/199915-filipino-couple-amasses-millions-bitcoin-scam
look at the title BITCOIN SCAM, people who all hear it at first will believe that bitcoin is a scam, and it there is no possible reason for them to invest, the first thing that will come up on their minds that it is a scam.

One of the main reason also is lack of knowledge about bitcoin that also cause fears on other investors, they don't know how it works, of course everyone who does'nt know about an investment will not take out anything from their pockets, but if they will see the potentials of bitcoin in the future they will sure invest and be in the cryptoworld
Activity: 182
People who are not interested in working in Cryptocurency because they have not felt the joy when getting money from here, just try them you tell and tell your income from cryptocurrency, I think they will be interested too! if still the person is not interested, then that person already has a lot of money.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

Of course people are interested to big earnings, its just that they are not aware of BTC yet.

Big profits are always attractive to investors which is why they are getting scammed too. Some are investing to doublers which they end up chasing the bogus sites. Its obvious that they need to invest on BTC but they chose to instead chose the doubler for quicker gains and less wait.
Activity: 28
Most people are still intimidated with the concept of bitcoin. Once they learn more about it, I'm pretty sure they'll want in too.
Activity: 446
Merit: 12
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

it is most likely due to how very bit volatile bitcoin prices and also their different movements like most forex, so some investors prefer not to take this risk.
and also other factors are about taxes, laws and legality about crypto problems in his country
Activity: 276
Merit: 100

Ignorance of the worth of cryptocurrency and its potentials is basically the main reason.

Additional to that, believing to the false news is also one of the factor. Most people believe that the bitcoin is a scam so many people doubt it and loose interest with it.
Activity: 239
Merit: 10
This is very strange but not unusual, because people are very lazy! I was one of those and I am right now, not using all the opportunities!
Activity: 275
We offer our Service
A lot of reasons why they are not interested some of it are:

*They taught bitcoin is a fraud or scam.
*It is just a waste of time and money.
*They are not interested to know about bitcoin (close-minded). Because of what they saw and heard bad in the news and socials affected their mind and point of view.
and lastly,
*Because of so many promising Alts now in the market and some gave them profit in just a short period of time.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
Because it's all a risk. To win a lot, you need big investments, and many are afraid of losing them. That's all.

There are no investments without risk. The question was why investment in BTC isn't interesting, why people prefer to choose real estate or put money on the stock market instead o cryptocurrencies.

Well, most people who don't believe in Bitcoin think it is a scam and that there is no money from investing in it. Some people even know that it is good but are afraid of losing too much money. It would be much better if people read and learn about Bitcoin rather than making bad statements about it without even knowing anything.

This is the oldest misconception in the book. If you have even half a brain you should come to a conclusion that a scam needs to be set in motion by someone who later profits from it. There are no such people here. The only reason for me not to invest would be crypto's vulnerability to FUD and manipulation.
Activity: 6

Ignorance of the worth of cryptocurrency and its potentials is basically the main reason.
Activity: 1040
Merit: 538
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
Well, most people who don't believe in Bitcoin think it is a scam and that there is no money from investing in it. Some people even know that it is good but are afraid of losing too much money. It would be much better if people read and learn about Bitcoin rather than making bad statements about it without even knowing anything.
Activity: 154
"To see it to believe".That's what an old saying says and that's why even if how hard I try to convince my friend to join into cryptocurrency,they're just keep ignoring bitcoin.I myself had already witness the success bitcoin has given to my friend that is the reason why I'm here hoping to get huge earnings inorder for my friend to get interested and take part into cryptocurrency.
Activity: 80
Yes I think huge potential earnings in bitcoin are not yet interesting for others. Most people do not have the right idea about Bitcoin and they do not want to believe it. People love to invest in things like gold, silver diamonds etc. People are more interested in investing in them. A little notice, people can understand that Bitcoin prices are increasing every year and there is a huge potential for future growth. People may not understand this now.
Activity: 252
Nowadays investors are investing the projects. But the thing that they could not figure out Bitcoin is the biggest project ever and it is immortal. It is the safest way to invest in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 481
Merit: 250
I think from there we can see the weakness and the strengths of each person's abilities. people who are familiar with traditional culture must find it hard to accept technological advancement because it is beyond their logic, and for those geniuses they may be so concerned about it that they know what their positive and negative impacts are, and it is clear that a big entrepreneur must think risk, if with their now-successful company, it's natural for them to be afraid of taking another risk.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

Well, I think some people have been let down over and over again, so the motivation is somewhat gone from them. Even if you show them some results, they will still think there is something else to it! The environment people find themselves have also beclouded them of these many opportunities that they ought to have grabbed! It will take a real follow up to get them reignited.
Activity: 126
Still may be only one percent of the total population of the world know about bitcoin. Many people think it as scam and don't try to know about it. Useful potentials are really necessary here. These people should be engaged here.
Activity: 481
Merit: 250
there are still many people who shut themselves off from technological advances, especially older people, things like bitcoin will be beyond their minds so they are hard to accept because they are hard to understand.
Pages:
Jump to: