Pages:
Author

Topic: HumanityLink - POS 7% Monthly / MYSQL Database ↠ V2.0.1F (Weekly Airdrops) ✔ - page 12. (Read 22920 times)

Activity: 211
Merit: 119
Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.
1.2Ph/s... Grin Grin You are one crazy man

I enjoy all aspects of crypto, I am not here just for profit. I am more of an ideological crypto user/supporter.  Cool

_______________________________________________________________________________ __________

Edit: Hit one more block, difficulty went down, I may get lucky and get this rolling for way less then I figured  Grin
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
I got one block so far. Hopefully I can get this blockchain moving again for 0.02 BTC   Grin

http://109.148.20.103:8080/?address=HPhuNeSzXuYoiSdVTHJx7kzHeyyEcZcFXa

1.2Ph/s... Grin Grin You are one crazy man
Activity: 215
Merit: 0
Yes, I posted a link up above for the address I am using the rented hash on

once difficulty decreases I will send some hash power somewhere else  Grin
I got one block so far. Hopefully I can get this blockchain moving again for 0.02 BTC   Grin

At least some people got their transactions confirmed. Are you renting hashpower for this?

http://109.148.20.103:8080/?address=HPhuNeSzXuYoiSdVTHJx7kzHeyyEcZcFXa
That's a bummer. You are like the only new sha256 coin that i can use my ancient asic on. =(

It sucks for everyone, someone got really greedy and screwed it up for all. We took our miners and pool offline until the update, we don't want people wasting their electricity for nothing at this point.
Another option to bring difficulty down is using Mining rig rentals looks like it would take between 0.1 - 0.2 BTC to do so.

Start with a 3 or 2.5 P/hash 3 hour rental - extend until blocks are found difficulty adjust, then drop the hash rate again and repeat until it's back to normal

Using Nicehash to get down to 1 P/hash may be a better option, then using Mining rig rentals to bring it the rest of the way down

out of the two options I say
Option 1 -  switching to GPU friendly algo would be better

This is exactly what I knew would happen since 2014 with more and more gpus, fpgas  asics entering the cryptospace their would be large amounts of easy hash and those who purposely try to derail projects or noobs that don't understand how to use hashing power effectively.  There was a group I believe in 2015/16 that was using a large gpu farm to extort BTC from devs.

Although it's to late now, the good option for any new POW coin that most don't even realize has been around for awhile is doing a POW/AUXPOW using the Blake258 8 round algo. Merged Mining is one of the most efficient ways to mine. While the blockchains remain independent from each other the hash rate is applied fully across all chains. Bitcoin was the first to introduce merge mining but BlakeCoin has taken it to a whole other level. There are currently 5 child chains mining along with BlakeCoin but room for 200 more to join in the merge mining .

Activity: 125
That's a bummer. You are like the only new sha256 coin that i can use my ancient asic on. =(
SHA256 is bitcoin algo, it's good news for your coin, it will go up in the future
Activity: 17
Update #1

1) We are waiting from icqbase, hopefully this is only temporary and they come back soon.

2) There are hashrate attacks on our network.
Last attempt was yesterday, where the hashrate rose to 4.50Ph/s(4500Th) and the difficulty went to 600Million making our network freeze.
Because this will only keep happening with the coin becoming more popular we have to apply a permanent fix to this situation rather than a small update.

Our team at this moment is between 2 possibilities and we are testing both to find the most stable solution.

Option 1: Keep same blockchain structure and switch algorithm to something asic resistant until POS at block 1,000,000.
Option 2:  Hard Fork at current block 2409 and enable POS ONLY until 8 Billion coins are reached without POW.

If you like to contribute leave your vote with the option 1 or option 2, we will take everything into consideration.

ICQBASE was closed, any new exchange?

Our network is not working either, we are working on an update on the situation right now.
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
WARNING!!
Important Notice About the ICQBASE exchange.

Dear ICQBASE customers, thank you and other customers being with us, we have to close the exchange temporarily.

ICQBASE will be closed for security maintenance.

ICQBASE was closed, any new exchange?
Because of the hashrate attacks we are considering making an important change to the chain and POW. We will post an update when we decide the route we will take for this issue.
Some genius raised the difficulty really high, hopefully it moves but it looks like it will be stuck for long time unfortunately.
If your wallet says: 1 hour behind, 2 hours behind, out of sync etc....

"run the "getinfo" command and/or check on bottom right at what number block you are at and verify with a blockexplorer if you are on the latest block or if it's the blockchain that is moving slower."

We have receiving few messages due to stuck blockchain because of a steep raise in hashrate.
It always moves within couple hours and transactions will always go through, they will just take longer to verify.
Man... I was excited for this coin!

Will it go up soon?

Price is only what people are willing to pay. If someone is selling at 1satoshi its their business to do so if they think that's the right price to sell. At least there is a buy wall even if it's low.
Honestly every coin at some point even BTC, LTC started with very small value (we all know about the 30000 bitcoin pizza).

We are only developing the technology is up to the people adopting it.
One thing I know for sure is, we are atleast not the ones unloading at those low prices.
Activity: 9
Man... I was excited for this coin!
Today's High
0.00000001 BTC
https://icqbase.com/exchange/HUM/BTC

Huh

Will it go up soon?
Monday Announcements:

1. The alpha version of the website will be released within the next 24 hours, we are uploading the last database fixes now and the prerelease testing will start soon. There will be an information page about humanitylink with weekly updates on news, new pools, exchange listings etc..

2. There is somebody or a pool of miners with atleast 150Th/s targeting humanitylink, because of the high block reward most likely. That triggers the instamine protection which is programmed to be activated in case of 250% of hashrate increase or more. We have miners always running to move the blockchain,but if your wallet shows out of sync, run the "getinfo" command and check on what the block you are at and verify with a blockexplorer if you are out of sync or if it's the blockchain that is moving slower.
Pages:
Jump to: