Pages:
Author

Topic: H/w Hosting Directory & Reputation - page 25. (Read 113299 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
July 18, 2017, 04:24:37 PM
Desperately looking for GPU hosting (leaving country early July). Have tried every location in America (in OP) but either at capacity or haven't replied.

I started new hosting business in the Nevada. I got electricity price $0.0426 per kwh. Business internet on the location.
I have 3500 sqm. I have two separate electricity lines. One for my rigs and 200 amps with 208v for someone who wants to share the space. Electricity is very stable. Office space is on 4500 feet elevation so its not that hot either. Also air is dry! Smiley
You can host about 40 rigs with no problem.

If someone wants to share the space PM me Smiley

Thanks!

What is the safest, most mature hosting in US, even if price isn't the lowest? I am looking to host 3.5 kWh and want good support and track record mostly. Since I am new, not ready to trust smaller places even if good (for now).
Activity: 55
July 12, 2017, 01:58:50 AM
Desperately looking for GPU hosting (leaving country early July). Have tried every location in America (in OP) but either at capacity or haven't replied.

I started new hosting business in the Nevada. I got electricity price $0.0426 per kwh. Business internet on the location.
I have 3500 sqm. I have two separate electricity lines. One for my rigs and 200 amps with 208v for someone who wants to share the space. Electricity is very stable. Office space is on 4500 feet elevation so its not that hot either. Also air is dry! Smiley
You can host about 40 rigs with no problem.

If someone wants to share the space PM me Smiley

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080
July 11, 2017, 07:13:41 PM
Ok thank you for your reply ! but how to specify these details to the custom (at the destination) before they claim VAT on the value of the miner by mistake ?

That I'm not sure as I'm not in the EU zone. I would assume that everyone involved in the shipping chain would know seeing as France and Sweden are part of the EU Free Market Zone. I would suggest asking both the shipping company and the company in Sweden you intend to host with. They may be able to clear things up.
Activity: 22
July 11, 2017, 09:08:35 AM
Ok thank you for your reply ! but how to specify these details to the custom (at the destination) before they claim VAT on the value of the miner by mistake ?
legendary
July 11, 2017, 03:05:29 AM
I would like to know if I will pay VAT taxes if i ship my mining rigs to Hydroo66 (Sweden) as i ship my rigs from France as private individual ?

Thank you in advance !

Well, you are not _selling_ the goods just transporting them so you would not pay VAT on the value of the miner just the VAT on the cost of shipping. VAT is charged when goods are bought or sold. I'm sure you already paid VAT when you got the miners from China as that was the original sale transaction.

Activity: 22
July 10, 2017, 09:46:21 AM
I would like to know if I will pay VAT taxes if i ship my mining rigs to Hydroo66 (Sweden) as i ship my rigs from France as private individual ?

Thank you in advance !
Activity: 14
July 07, 2017, 09:38:43 PM
I was wanting to get some Miners like the L3+ and GPU based rigs.

Was looking for some Hosting service in China, since Hosting in China would save on Shipping and Customs / VAT, since most of this equipment is from China. Thoughts ?

Found a Hosting service in China, Sinohash, but have not got any response from them.

Any other suggestions ??
legendary
July 06, 2017, 07:42:38 AM
I am looking for hosting of 4+ Avalon 741's for 6/12 month.  I know most places are over capacity but if something frees up do keep me in mind.  Thx!

We may be able to help you starting from August. E-mail us at sales [at] cryptoboreas.com and I'll add you to the customer waiting list (yes we too have a long waiting list - mining frenzy in full effect!).

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
July 06, 2017, 07:22:27 AM
I am looking for hosting of 4+ Avalon 741's for 6/12 month.  I know most places are over capacity but if something frees up do keep me in mind.  Thx!
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1858
Curmudgeonly hardware guy
June 28, 2017, 05:54:47 PM
Just an update -

I am currently at about 102% capacity with more stuff inbound and won't have more space for the forseeable future (at least the next couple months).

Even if I had space, I don't host GPU rigs. Don't bother asking.
Activity: 11
June 20, 2017, 09:41:10 PM
Activity: 83
June 14, 2017, 02:31:45 AM
This is not a good idea ... from the registration company with united fees ..... no one from EuroPa what offer hosting besides Iceland Huh
I found the net "Hidalgo Invest"
Did anyone try their services?

https://www.hidalgoinvest.com/

kjs
Activity: 188
Merit: 105
June 14, 2017, 02:21:09 AM
Outside of Iceland some hosting in europe?

Island is not very good, because when you send the miners as a private person, you have to pay the import tax 24% of the miners price !!!

Sure, but just register a company and claim the VAT back.
June 14, 2017, 01:10:21 AM
Outside of Iceland some hosting in europe?

Island is not very good, because when you send the miners as a private person, you have to pay the import tax 24% of the miners price !!!
copper member
Activity: 91
June 13, 2017, 03:44:59 PM
Hey guys, can anybody recommend some hosting service within the New York area? I tried Cologix from the list on the first page but the terms they are offering are not optimal for what I need. My rigs are in regular aluminum 24''x16''x12'' frames rather than those server-rack-fitting ones.

Any advice is much appreciated as I am getting to the point where I cannot stand having these at home.
kjs
Activity: 188
Merit: 105
June 13, 2017, 07:02:43 AM
Anyone knows about hosting in Europe other than Hydro66.com?

Iceland:
Advania
Verne Global
Borealis Data Centre
June 13, 2017, 03:25:59 AM
Anyone knows about hosting in Europe other than Hydro66.com?
Activity: 476
Merit: 139
June 10, 2017, 12:56:39 PM
Guys, in this list there are companies that give not only hosting but also a miner for rent on it?
I read that there's a hosting called something with sino something,managed by eric. They sell miner and you can host hem directly with them.
Will find the name and post it later

Oh, thanks! I'll wait for your answer

This is their website sinohash.com
I think this is the thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/sinohash-second-facility-opens-for-preorder-1694162

Thanks for help!
Activity: 772
Merit: 261
June 09, 2017, 10:02:00 AM
Guys, in this list there are companies that give not only hosting but also a miner for rent on it?
I read that there's a hosting called something with sino something,managed by eric. They sell miner and you can host hem directly with them.

This is their website sinohash.com
I think this is the thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/sinohash-second-facility-opens-for-preorder-1694162
Activity: 476
Merit: 139
June 09, 2017, 09:32:11 AM

Pages:
Jump to: