Pages:
Author

Topic: H/w Hosting Directory & Reputation - page 32. (Read 113299 times)

Activity: 617
Merit: 543
http://idontALT.com
July 30, 2015, 03:30:37 AM
Not all European countries charge import or VAT, we certainly don't, and we've just dropped our prices to Euro75/kW/month.

QG - could you please update our price to Euro75/kW/month (no VAT, no import duty and no minimum power consumption requirement). Also my email has changed to [email protected]. Thanks.

done Smiley

=====================
URL: http://www.advania.com/datacentres/solutions/bitcoin-colocation/
Price: Euro75/kW/month (no VAT, no import duty and no minimum power consumption requirement)
Comment: Representative is Brian_AdvaniaThor ([email protected])
=====================
Activity: 818
Merit: 1006
July 28, 2015, 03:52:46 PM
Not all European countries charge import or VAT, we certainly don't, and we've just dropped our prices to Euro75/kW/month.

QG - could you please update our price to Euro75/kW/month (no VAT, no import duty and no minimum power consumption requirement). Also my email has changed to [email protected]. Thanks.

What are your helping hands rates?
Activity: 11
Merit: 2
July 28, 2015, 06:41:04 AM

legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000
July 28, 2015, 04:52:48 AM
Hello mining friends,

which is the cheapest Housing Center in Europe?
I would like place a Antminer S4+ with ~ 1500w
Or the best way would be if I could order the Antminer S4+ dircectly right there to save shipping and duty costs :-)

Best Regards
Willi

did nobody know a hosting center in the EU?

The problem with Europe is that most countries will charge import duties or vat of around 20% that takes a big chunk out of any potential profit.

On top of that the electric rates and therefore the hosting costs are a lot higher, it is possible to get some better rates but that usually means large numbers of machines.

Send it to the USA, it'll take 1 day longer to get there, no import duty and lots cheaper electric.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 2792
Escrow Service
July 28, 2015, 02:01:16 AM
Hello mining friends,

Or the best way would be if I could order the Antminer S4+ dircectly right there to save shipping and duty costs :-)

Best Regards
Willi

did nobody know a hosting center in the EU?
July 28, 2015, 01:55:42 AM
Bad news. Centerus is going out of business and has informed its customers that they will need to remove their equipment from one of the sites by the end of the month. Equipment at their Cashmere site is currently being detained by the landlord.

One of their customers has asked us to pick up his miners and hold on to them for eventual palletization and shipment to his new place.

Toomim Bros has about 80 kW of available capacity for immediate use. We also have ample storage space if you just want a place to keep your gear for a while while you figure out what to do with it. We will be making at least two trips to that area, so we can keep transportation costs low (if you just want storage) or zero (if you choose to host with us).
July 22, 2015, 06:43:17 PM
My point is we're the cheapest by a mile. It's not even close when you consider taxes.

Most of the Washington hosting services do not charge taxes except to residents of Washington state. The only required tax would be sales tax, and it's (a) illegal to charge sales tax for transactions that do not owe sales tax (e.g. sales where the customer is not in Washington state), and (b) illegal to not pay sales tax when sales tax is due.

Sales tax laws vary state-by-state, and some jurisdictions do require sales tax or use tax to be paid for interstate commerce. It's rare, though.

There is no VAT in the USA, and import duties for computer hardware (e.g. bitcoin miners) are generally 0%.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 2792
Escrow Service
July 21, 2015, 01:20:55 PM
Hello mining friends,

Best Regards
Willi
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1858
Curmudgeonly hardware guy
July 12, 2015, 10:25:30 AM
Is nine bucks a mile? I charge $72 all-in, no minimum.
Activity: 105
Merit: 250
July 12, 2015, 09:31:24 AM
My point is we're the cheapest by a mile. It's not even close when you consider taxes.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
July 11, 2015, 07:14:41 PM
Since everyone else is posting a number and then adding tax later, we'd like to update our posting to $55.75/kw, which is equal to $63/kw after tax.

We are significantly cheaper than any other hoster. Frankly, it isn't even close!

Could you please update the front page to show $55.75/KW as our price? (And perhaps remove the half-dozen defunct hosters still listed.)

Our minimum contract is 15kW, unless you are willing to pay several months in advance, in which case we will consider smaller orders.

Except that your price is not $55.75, it's $63.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
July 08, 2015, 06:01:32 PM
SEGMining currently has 10kW of available space.
June 15, 2015, 12:07:39 PM
Since everyone else is posting a number and then adding tax later, we'd like to update our posting to $55.75/kw, which is equal to $63/kw after tax.

We are significantly cheaper than any other hoster. Frankly, it isn't even close!

Could you please update the front page to show $55.75/KW as our price? (And perhaps remove the half-dozen defunct hosters still listed.)

Our minimum contract is 15kW, unless you are willing to pay several months in advance, in which case we will consider smaller orders.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
June 12, 2015, 08:56:42 AM
Nice :-) I like that.
Activity: 617
Merit: 543
http://idontALT.com
May 13, 2015, 03:31:44 AM
Can you please add us  Smiley?

Done Smiley

CANADA
=====================
URL: https://cryptominer.ca
Price: 80 CAD / kW / Month, (66 USD / kW / Month)
Comment: [email protected], Skype: maximead
=====================

QG
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1032
Carl, aka Sonny :)
May 11, 2015, 07:01:23 PM
Does anyone have any experience with GreatNorthData?  Has anyone sent any of their miners to them?

Nevermind about my GreatNorthData question...they have a 30KW minumum just to take you in.  My 15-S5's only pull about 9KW so I only qualify as a little guy and would not be welcomed.
Activity: 175
Merit: 101
cryptominer.ca
May 11, 2015, 06:29:00 AM
Hey,

Can you please add us  Smiley?

URL: https://cryptominer.ca
Price: 80 CAD / kW / Month, (66 USD / kW / Month)
Contact info: [email protected], Skype: maximead

We have a 400 kW datacenter which should be ready in the beginning of June. Our main activity is Bitcoin Mining, but as we have extra capacity and found out we can charge a competitive price, we are open to host other miners! Do not hesitate for any question.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1032
Carl, aka Sonny :)
May 10, 2015, 11:39:34 PM
Does anyone have any experience with GreatNorthData?  Has anyone sent any of their miners to them?
May 03, 2015, 05:14:05 PM
Just an update from us: We have another 200KW coming online in the next two weeks. Please message us if you're interested. We can provide references and documentation as required. www.greatnorthdata.com
Activity: 175
Merit: 101
cryptominer.ca
April 29, 2015, 08:24:08 PM
Wow. Shocked That's unbelievable!  Undecided I hope you'll be refunded for this
Pages:
Jump to: