Pages:
Author

Topic: H/w Hosting Directory & Reputation - page 34. (Read 113299 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 100
January 30, 2015, 04:19:11 PM
I visited the ASICSPACE facility a few days ago and it is by far the cleanest most professional mining space I have ever seen. Bulletproof work, very impressed. Good group of smart guys that really know what they're doing. They have backup plans/infrastructure to just about everything that can fail. As a paranoid bitcoin user that has been burnt more than once, it is refreshing to see such integrity. If you are looking for a place to send your miners, I cannot think of any better.
legendary
Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004
January 23, 2015, 06:10:04 PM
Anyone having trouble on Centerus today?  My miners went down last night and I am getting no response to calls or emails.
Just wondering if I was the only one.
Activity: 121
Feel free to contact me via email, skype or phone!
January 23, 2015, 02:55:38 AM
Any vets around who've used ASICSPACE?  So far all I see is questionable newbies talking about them, and the posts don't make 100% sense.  

M

I can get you in touch with some of our larger customers if you're interested in hosting.

Robert
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
January 20, 2015, 04:16:05 PM
Any vets around who've used ASICSPACE?  So far all I see is questionable newbies talking about them, and the posts don't make 100% sense.  

M
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
January 20, 2015, 03:25:39 PM
I signed a 6-month contract and sent in an SP30 to ASICSPACE. When it arrived, ASICSPACE found that my PSU's had been replaced at some point and had C19 outlets instead of C13. ASICSPACE had suitable adapters express delivered for me free of charge. Later, the Bitcoin price tanked and I decided that I would like to sell my SP30 instead of host it. ASICSPACE allowed me to cancel my 6-month contract even though they had the right to repossess my hardware if I did not pay for the full 6-month term. All around great customer service.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1858
Curmudgeonly hardware guy
January 14, 2015, 02:07:15 AM
We're looking at what it would take to expand our infrastructure - currently we have 50KW of hosting space but we're looking to double that. If we can fill up 100KW the fees will drop to a flat $75/KW-month. VPN remote access is free to all customers. Hopefully we can get the renovations done, and get the customers.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
January 12, 2015, 02:34:41 AM
I was recommended by a member to http://www.asicspace.com/ whom at that time ASICSPACE wasn't even opened for receiving miners yet. They opened a few days ago and my sp20s arrived at the 2nd day they were open and were online and mining later in the evening. I forgot to purchase PSUs at the time of purchase as I'm not experienced with anything related to mining so they offered me cheap custom PSUs. They also helped me perfect the settings for my sp20s and helped with RMA of a dud sp20. They provided really excellent customer service, updated me with phone calls, text, email, and skype whenever I had questions or problems, not to mention their cheap rates. Huge vouch from me!
Activity: 89
January 06, 2015, 07:29:42 PM

I'm in the same boat. Communication was going well with Jonathan but I haven't heard back in six days.

We have capacity in our Sweden facility available now - PM if interested

You can also see work is progressing well on our new site  Grin

http://www.nsd.se/nyheter/boden/datacenter-klart-i-var-8892942.aspx

A
Activity: 117
Merit: 16
January 06, 2015, 11:58:34 AM
I first reached out to them a few weeks ago.  They responded quickly.  Since then, and now that I'm ready to ship out, they aren't responding as fast. Sad

M

I'm in the same boat. Communication was going well with Jonathan but I haven't heard back in six days.
legendary
January 05, 2015, 05:07:09 PM
I have two SP31 hosted with Toom.im and I am very pleased with their service.
Both machines were set-up straight on arrival. They really know SP very well and will assure you the best settings.

But they are nearly out of space for hosting so I would suggest to quickly contact them and see if there is any spot left for your project.

I first reached out to them a few weeks ago.  They responded quickly.  Since then, and now that I'm ready to ship out, they aren't responding as fast. Sad

M
Activity: 204
Merit: 101
January 05, 2015, 05:03:35 PM
I have two SP31 hosted with Toom.im and I am very pleased with their service.
Both machines were set-up straight on arrival. They really know SP very well and will assure you the best settings.

But they are nearly out of space for hosting so I would suggest to quickly contact them and see if there is any spot left for your project.
legendary
January 05, 2015, 04:05:30 PM
Thanks all.  They aren't responding to my emails. Sad  I'm guessing they're backed up from the holidays.

M
Activity: 471
Merit: 250
January 04, 2015, 06:18:07 PM

I'll also add my endorsement for toom.im, have SP30s there and their service has been far beyond any other hosting contracts I have entered into.

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
January 04, 2015, 04:10:26 PM
I'm considering hosting some hardware at Toom.im.  Any reason why or why I shouldn't?  Any existing customers of theirs have anything to say about them?

M

Yes, I definitely recommend them! Go for it.
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
January 04, 2015, 03:11:36 PM
I'm considering hosting some hardware at Toom.im.  Any reason why or why I shouldn't?  Any existing customers of theirs have anything to say about them?

M

I have 5 miners hosted there and am very happy with their support
Activity: 107
January 04, 2015, 02:15:41 PM

M

Hi,
I'm hosting at Toom.im for 4 months. Sometimes there were slower replies in case my miner stucked, but it was always compensated by additional hashpower, so overall I can just recommend them.

Kuma
legendary
January 04, 2015, 12:45:29 PM

M
Activity: 617
Merit: 543
http://idontALT.com
December 27, 2014, 02:10:50 AM
hosting eye candy... bump.

QG

over at [ANN] BVSHost bitcoin miner hosting (70$ to 75$ per KW) thread.
Our space is much larger than other datacenter spaces I've seen on BCT. We don't need to duct our air as we have a large enough ceiling that the heat rises and gets exhausted via fans mounted in the roof.  We've designed our datacenter to be hot/cold isle and possible for us to enclose either the hot or cold isle if we desire / decide to do so in the future. Currently we are maintaining density low enough that heat is not an issue. Currently intake on the units is around 40F and we have to leave heaters on so the water pipes don't freeze.

New Pictures:

main disconnect switches from external transformer

1000KVA Step-down transformer

main disconnect switches feeding sub-breakers

Load centers with sub-breakers feeding each rack

Rack power plugs and load center with sub-breakers

A row of racks

Activity: 1118
Merit: 541
December 18, 2014, 09:20:09 AM
Pricing at BVS reduced to 75$ per KW for a minimum of 12kW and 70$ per KW for a minimum of 168 KW. Have immediate capacity for 500KW

Remote management of units now possible with full configuration file access, monitoring, reboot, and more via our panel.

Activity: 121
Feel free to contact me via email, skype or phone!
December 16, 2014, 12:41:34 AM
We're making quick progress on the construction at our data center. Check out our cable trays:

Here's our transformers:

Pages:
Jump to: