Pages:
Author

Topic: [HXX] (OLD)(Community Takeover | No ICO / No premine | YoBit | "A" rank by Earlz - page 15. (Read 35598 times)

Activity: 382
Merit: 250
Actually dev knew about this ezploit . if u observe the yobit trade u will notice that the coin was dumped to 1200 satoshi way way before earlz found this exploit. And also remember dev was vanished for more than 46 houra. And when that dump happened at that time mining cost was around 8000 satoshi. So only dev got cheap coins by mining silently and he only dramatized by showing that he was mining at suprnova by putting his hexxdev username. U should think all these .....
legendary
Activity: 977
Merit: 1011
Could some one explain me why sync is working again?

I will give it a few mhash...
because  someone is mining Tongue
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Could some one explain me why sync is working again?

I will give it a few mhash...
Activity: 135
★unnamed.exchange★ 80+ Coins Exchange
Guys there is nothing wrong with this chain, I am moving it for you now, but you need to put some hash on it so pos starts.
After Pos you do not need to worry about the pharma hack as it only affects pow stage. Not sure why this dev just gave up.
Which pool is still active?
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman
Guys there is nothing wrong with this chain, I am moving it for you now, but you need to put some hash on it so pos starts.
After Pos you do not need to worry about the pharma hack as it only affects pow stage. Not sure why this dev just gave up.
Activity: 666
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
So I keep those coins and do not panic. Cheesy

Can't do much else, the blockchain is stuck.
Activity: 94
Dev, no worries!
Look how masterdoge solved the problem.

Come back!
Activity: 103
So I keep those coins and do not panic. Cheesy
I don't think the DEV cares anymore...

Why do you think so?

He came here, said "I'm sorry" and nothing more...  Nothing about fixing the coin, not the blockchain isn't moving.  You tell me what do you think?

I think that he should come back. I do not see the problem is what happened, for several reasons.

1. most important thing is sure is 100 percent that the network is was not compromised, vulnerable code. The fact that the has the vulnerability of the code does not tell us is that the bad guys have used it.

2. everything here is strange, until the end of the phase POW  remains the 1000 blocks , and immediately "news", the panic among the holders of the coins started to panic and plums coins into the toilet.

3. It seems here there is stakeholders in the development of the project. And yes, I also interested in the development and do not let go of on the brakes, my 0.5 BTС are spent for rent hashes for mining HXX .
legendary

Why do you think so?

He came here, said "I'm sorry" and nothing more...  Nothing about fixing the coin, not the blockchain isn't moving.  You tell me what do you think?
legendary
Dev Hello !

Are you working on hardwork ? the network stopped at block 9171

community need short - List to do , in a situation where there is no network synchronization.

Thx

Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Activity: 103
I have just started the adventure with Hxx ... And what's next with this coin?
It will be a new wallet? Because that do not want to have to synchronize.
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Yea fork this, release roadmap easy breazy Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
Can't you fork the coin, issue new wallets and go straight to POS?

+1

+2

that dogemega dev did it, the dude is at least giving it a shot, seems he probably didn't know about the exploit. What's stoping hexx's dev?  
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
I got my coins in limbo. Moved them but I didn't know the chain had completely stopped. Why is that? yeah I know there was some fake hash etc but what does it have to do with the chain not moving?
Pages:
Jump to: