Pages:
Author

Topic: [HXX] (OLD)(Community Takeover | No ICO / No premine | YoBit | "A" rank by Earlz - page 17. (Read 35561 times)

Activity: 666
Merit: 500
Strange thing is, once POW is over the exploit is done.

you have the facts that point to the compromising the network? no,  you have only "information noise" ^ without a single finding of a violation of the network

I want to see a working exploit  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
The price is not stable, currently i have 1 HXX at yobit

You are rich)))

There was free to get 1 hxx and i said why not lol.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Strange thing is, once POW is over the exploit is done.  I fear the DEV will abandon the coin and we're all stuck.
while it is difficult evaluate the situation, it is necessary to wait for comments from dev &
Activity: 292
Merit: 250
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11749958 Wink

Now the HXX Dev is busy creating a new coin known as northerncoin,Link:

https://github.com/northern-dev/northerncoin

This could be a random person trying to copy/paste his own cryptocoin. I would use another sourcecode though.. This one is totally fucked

that github page was created 23 hrs ago and at that time this exploit was not reveled ,so he must have thought that he could again use the same source code with minor changes here and there.
Activity: 382
Being it was a copy/paste coin the DEV may not have known.  Only the person that programmed the exploit would have known.
But we lost the hope. And dev didn't show his darkened face that means its the bastard dev who was an illicite child of his mother who was fucked by not less than 1000 men who had been thieves and with that when dev was born another thief was fucking the same vagina where dev was being taken birth. 'cos I lost 2 btc which I had earned by hard work. May God fuck the Dev with such a large penis that when someone tries similar way would shiver to death.
legendary
If the DEV doesn't come back here and talk about a fix for this, that thread will be full of nothing but FUD.  Right now I'm out over a 1 BTC on this turd, right now (as Mr. Wonderful says), The DEV is dead to me.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11749958 Wink

This could be a random person trying to copy/paste his own cryptocoin. I would use another sourcecode though.. This one is totally fucked
Activity: 292

Don't worry guys! Roadmap coming soon.  Grin

Don't need one this coin has already driven off the cliff!!

Yeah I was kidding. Game over. Nice work dev. Thanks for that.

Game not over if we invest the same amount of money in a old, good and stable coin, we could at least not loose our money. Say Big No to new coins.......btc doge ltc dash ....very few but great hope!
legendary
Being it was a copy/paste coin the DEV may not have known.  Only the person that programmed the exploit would have known.
How many btc had dev earned by this greatly hidden act of exploit? I think not more than he could buy himself a year's breakfast but if had he developed a good coin with clear and transparent work, he would have earned thousands of btc. I wouldn't call him a scammer, instead he or she is a thief who came hiding something and gone away with whatever he or she got. So sad.....
Activity: 132
Merit: 100

Yeah I was kidding. Game over. Nice work dev. Thanks for that.
legendary

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

You are rich)))
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
shame dev could have used his clever skills to make something legit and that would have worked out better hint look out for another coin

It's a slapdash copy'n'pasta job, it's most likely that the dev has been blissfully ignorant until now.

Cheers

Graham

Thanks for the great analysis.
legendary
Doesn't make a difference.  This coin is now tainted.  After 2 years of ALTs, I'm a bagholder.  I bought into it hook, line and sinker.  The DEV seems to have bolted.  Oh well, life goes on!!
This attack has been implemented? I think no, code not to say whether coin has been compromised or no.
Pages:
Jump to: