Pages:
Author

Topic: [HXX] (OLD)(Community Takeover | No ICO / No premine | YoBit | "A" rank by Earlz - page 16. (Read 35561 times)

Activity: 666
Merit: 500
It would be nice if the DEV came on with an update!!
I screwed this coin. Sorry.
I don't know what to say. I spent a lot of my own money. I bought a lot of coins by myself, all coins for giveaways(a lot of coins actually) was bought on the market. I asked ocminer to confirm that i even have never touched coins on the pool, because i believed HXX will be huge. As i think nobody exploit Hexx, because there was almost no unknown hashrate(both other exploited coins pharma and masterdoge, one before HXX and one after was exploited very roughly, by using insane hashrate, so it looks like pattern). But whatever, nobody will trust me now. Sorry. I'm really sorry for your loss.

my friend, everything is fine, life is continued)

We need to take the following heights

lives of passengers and the ship is in your hands, and do not forget We believe in you!

https://soundcloud.com/drumandbass/rusty-k-all-that-we-lost  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes nice groove
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
what happened  Huh ???now just some satoshi  Huh
I dont believe it . not check market arround 24 Hour ,and now my estimated BTC on yobit decrease  Undecided
LoL I took 130 HXX for free from dev for have twitted this coin, I believe in it, I didn't sell @8k/9k and now it's @51sat!! The hell!!

mate you have eggs from steel  Grin Grin Grin Grin nice !!!!!
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
i dont think thats happening

The DEV has just as much at stake as we all do.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
i dont think thats happening
legendary
So you are saying Earlz doesn't know what he is talking about?  Look at the price, it's in the crapper over this news.  If it's not true why isn't anyone there from this coin questioning it?  Even Supernova is advertising that the coin is fucked.

Am I a programmer, no!  But I am someone who is out 1.5 BTC because of this.
lost 1.2 btc ...

(God I'm going to sound like a bagholder).  The only person that can fix this is the DEV.  Fork the coin, issue new wallets, post a roadmap, and get this rolling again.  If the DEV wants to keep this coin alive he needs to get his ass in gear!!
legendary
Merit: 1057
So you are saying Earlz doesn't know what he is talking about?  Look at the price, it's in the crapper over this news.  If it's not true why isn't anyone there from this coin questioning it?  Even Supernova is advertising that the coin is fucked.

lost 1.2 btc ...
legendary
Can't you fork the coin, issue new wallets and go straight to POS?
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
LoL I took 130 HXX for free from dev for have twitted this coin, I believe in it, I didn't sell @8k/9k and now it's @51sat!! The hell!!
Activity: 292
Merit: 250
I don't know what to say. I spent a lot of my own money. I bought a lot of coins by myself, all coins for giveaways(a lot of coins actually) was bought on the market. I asked ocminer to confirm that i even have never touched coins on the pool, because i believed HXX will be huge. As i think nobody exploit Hexx, because there was almost no unknown hashrate(both other exploited coins pharma and masterdoge, one before HXX and one after was exploited very roughly, by using insane hashrate, so it looks like pattern). But whatever, nobody will trust me now. Sorry. I'm really sorry for your loss.

may be you should also do the same thing done by MasterDoge dev
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11765574
legendary
Twitter @Acimirov
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
All the funds the HexxDev mined @ Suprnova are still in his account.. So there was no dump from him at least.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
legendary
legendary
So you are saying Earlz doesn't know what he is talking about?  Look at the price, it's in the crapper over this news.  If it's not true why isn't anyone there from this coin questioning it?  Even Supernova is advertising that the coin is fucked.

panic and sell, only for a small part of the of crew, that's good news today))

Still holding and see what shakes out after this becomes POS.
So you are saying Earlz doesn't know what he is talking about?  Look at the price, it's in the crapper over this news.  If it's not true why isn't anyone there from this coin questioning it?  Even Supernova is advertising that the coin is fucked.

panic and sell, only for a small part of the of crew, that's good news today))
legendary

Strange thing is, once POW is over the exploit is done.

you have the facts that point to the compromising the network? no,  you have only "information noise" ^ without a single finding of a violation of the network

I want to see a working exploit  Roll Eyes

If it was working or not, the code is fucked.

you say bullshit  !!!!! but why... Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

you programmer or of who you are ? that would say that "code is fucked" , "earlz" He praised the quality of the code -  Quality Grade: A . But after a while he found the four lines of code exploit, notifying the community and left us without specifics ....

FYI

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

you have the facts that point to the compromising the network? no,  you have only "information noise" ^ without a single finding of a violation of the network

If it was working or not, the code is fucked.  Unless the DEV comes here and does some explaining fast this coin is done.
Who cares when u lost 90% of ur funds!
legendary

If it was working or not, the code is fucked.  Unless the DEV comes here and does some explaining fast this coin is done.
Pages:
Jump to: