Pages:
Author

Topic: I almost lost my rock solid regular job because of crypto - page 24. (Read 5055 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Like the title says, i almost lost my regular job as a software developer today when my boss reviewed my work. The job has been able to economically provide a comfortable life for me and losing it would really be a big hit to my income. I almost lost it because i spent so much time learning about everything crypto (mining, trading, bounties, etc.).

Has anyone else experienced this? I just feel pretty lucky I was given another chance and want to remind other people that having a regular job is much better than relying on the volatility of cryptocurrencies. Make sure you prioritize your work!

Well your experience my friend will give as a guide and a lesson to learned also on how to become a better responsible worker's. Like what you have said you almost lost your job because you will keep on busy spending your time in exploring your knoweledge in cryptocurrencies. Well in this case we have to observed and practice time management properly, so that our personal job and side line job in cryoptocurrencies will not get complicated.

Activity: 378
Like the title says, i almost lost my regular job as a software developer today when my boss reviewed my work. The job has been able to economically provide a comfortable life for me and losing it would really be a big hit to my income. I almost lost it because i spent so much time learning about everything crypto (mining, trading, bounties, etc.).

Has anyone else experienced this? I just feel pretty lucky I was given another chance and want to remind other people that having a regular job is much better than relying on the volatility of cryptocurrencies. Make sure you prioritize your work!

Mostly,thats the common problem to all part timers here in crypto,the time allocation between your regular job and crypto works,we have to manage our time properly, we have to be wise in using our time remember crypto is very risky, well lesson learned mate ,we must know our priorities.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

You have a very great job, i prefer that you try to manage your job very well like multi tasking by having your own time management in order to earn cryptocurrency and your regular job as well.
Activity: 658
Merit: 254
For campaign management, please pm me.

Here here. Don't indulge so much on crypto. It is true. There are no assurance that this will last forever with all the regulations of the government and all the news, no one knows what will happen months from now. Worst case is it will he dissolved and be back again at the underworld.

Having a plan b when that happens is more safe. Also your income in crypto is not stable. It is not like any job who gives 100 percent assurance that you will get something when you work hard every month.

So stay with the old strategy. Work double time Smiley
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
Everyone is responsible for their own decisions.I cant blame you for this kind of risky decision but my advice is to keep faith in this crypto space. Maybe one day you will find good job but i am not sure about this low prices for early birds..

Of course all the decisions depend personal each, but I recommend to never leave the real job for crypto because of market conditions that have not been stable and crypto we can still make as second earning.
Activity: 236
Merit: 0
I always share my time well, between my main job with playing crypto, because this crypto job is just my side job, I do not want this crypto interfere with my main job.
Activity: 625
Merit: 254
https://assetsplit.org/

I lived this experience not so long ago, I spent most of my time in work doing rsearche about crypto money and also in exchange my job performance has decreased a lot but I have managed to keep my job with luck, but recently I meeted a friend and he really intend to quit his job voluntarily to spend the rest of his time to trade altcoin, He told me that his job is a waste of time because he earned a much higher income in trading than he earned by staying stuck at work all the time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 266
Keep working. Only invest what you are willing to lose and not feel terrible. The crytocurreny market is extremely volatile. All in all, it depends how much free capital you have. Don’t quit your day job, i would recommend doing stocks and crytocurreny on the side first for the first few years till you have a nice amount in the market.
Activity: 52
You have to focus on your job, since your employer is paying you to perform your duties. If you would had lost it, then it would had been your fault. But I can sympathize. Just focus. Sacrifice something else.
Activity: 182
I can relate to you, bro. I am currently having a hard time working on a regular job on an video editing company because I am also busy in trading and bounties. I just hope that I can still manage to weigh in both jobs and do both work efficiently. It is better to have a regular job since boutnies have a quite disappointing period of time before payment and before we can cash it out.

I'm still a student but I have not forgotten my schoolwork while I keep monitoring my ownership. My advice to you is to have a time management plan and make it your own personal routine. You will personally notice that you are increasing in both.
You are not lucky, being an ordinary worker makes you have a guarantee of ownership, one bad review is not enough to fire an ordinary employee. But treat something like the wake-up call you need to balance work and cryptocurrency markets.
Activity: 83
Everything should be done qualitatively. I believe that you could not decide and choose the activities that are more important for you and therefore did not make sufficient efforts either on your own or in the world of crypto-currencies. And it seems to me that you did not succeed in crypto currency, that's why.
Activity: 406
Everyone have their own decisions weather it's good or bad but for me choosing volatile crypto over a regular job is not that appropriate in these days because it's hard to live if you have no stable income. Yes crypto can give you a lot of money but you can lose also lot of money here so it means it's not the right thing to focus on if you have low savings. If I were you I will still find a regular job and manage your time so you can do both at the same time.
Activity: 331
I have the same experience ... I was a freelancer and an electrical engineer in my profession specialized in solar power. But after engaging with crypto .. just wanted to give more time to this ..coz it is actually very profitable than doing a job actually. don't be upset about losing your job. Just do what you feel right and what you love 
Activity: 103
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM ”

I've experienced that also but in my case, after losing my focus to my studies, I started to clear things out, I know first what should I prioritized and what I need to set aside. You do not need to sacrifice by choosing one of them but you should manage your time to lend your attention to both equally.
Activity: 378
Because right now I do not have a steady job maybe playing crypto including the right step to earn an income every time however when someone already has a permanent job it would be better to continue to maintain it as a capital to invest in the future and income that is gained also big later.
Activity: 112
Not long ago, I was nearly sacked from my office as a medical practitioner. I participated in one nice project and was given some tokens which will be listed on an exchange site. Unfortunately for me, I had many patients at the ward and it was also time for the coins to be listed so I closed the door in order to skip consultation that morning. I almost lost that job when the administrator realized what was on the ground. From then, I always do the right thing at the right time.   
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
Everyone is responsible for their own decisions.I cant blame you for this kind of risky decision but my advice is to keep faith in this crypto space. Maybe one day you will find good job but i am not sure about this low prices for early birds..

OP didn't lost his job but he almost lost it because he is too much focused doing cryptocurrency related tasks and he almost forgot that he should prioritized more his main job. He realized his mistake though and focus more on his job and this is a lesson for everyone to have time management. You can do your crypto related task when you are done with your main job so that you cannot lose your main source of income. If you have more income from crypto then you can choose to leave your job but it is not advisable because income from crypto is not stable.
Activity: 308
AMA BCT
I, too, have a passion for passwords that have forgotten my current job, but I understand that passwords will never be stable, even if they are sustainable. We can not rely on them to live. They are quite risky.
Activity: 196
You should invest in encryption when you have finished your work, you know about the cryptographic market if you spend a lot of time on them, it is very good but will affect the work Your current.
Activity: 26
Of course, to dedicate yourself to this 100% is very risky, especially now that it is not bearing as much fruit as before, take advantage of that new opportunity they gave you and take care of your work, because I am sure that cryptos are the future, but we can not depend on them, at least for the time being.
Pages:
Jump to: