Pages:
Author

Topic: I almost lost my rock solid regular job because of crypto - page 4. (Read 5055 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 1
You are right, permanent work is very necessary, because it is permanent and profits come regularly, and so it is good!
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
You should know what to prioritize ,
If you are earning much more in the crypto currency and have a stable income in it then I think you should choose it.
But if you are only earning through bounty then you should just consider it as a part time job.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
your advice is good
I think for people who already have a permanent job in the real world it is better to make Cryptocurrency a side income,

and I'm sure for those who haven't got a job in the real world then Cryptocurrency is an excellent alternative to earning income, I'm grateful for the birth of this Cryptocurrency to open new jobs for anyone
Because bitcoin is violate it can be vanished anything without any warn. Learning bitcoin isn't a big task you can learn it on YouTube in your spear times take your bitcoin story away from your job.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
I am not afraid of loosing my regular job because of cryptocurrency or anything else. Monthly payment is just a way of managing poverty but not a path to financial freedom. If you loose your regular job it will give you the opportunity to think outside the box and be innovative.
with difficult conditions, it will certainly make us harder to think about finding a way out. with more time used, it will make what we do more optimally. but of course we must think smart to start a thing, so that the results are maximum
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
I am not afraid of loosing my regular job because of cryptocurrency or anything else. Monthly payment is just a way of managing poverty but not a path to financial freedom. If you loose your regular job it will give you the opportunity to think outside the box and be innovative.
Activity: 336
Do you sad about your lost job because crypto ? maybe more better earning and money you getting after you focus on cryptocurrency. look your self when you are trying investment at bitcoin and crypto you can take much profit more than your salary at your work.

It is possible to combine the job which gives you the stable income with trading and the other types of the work with the cryptos. It will take more time but give you good money.
Activity: 998
Merit: 504
It's really important to have a regular job. Don't let your whole life be crypto. Take time for everything, especially family and social activities. Crypto can be seen as additional work but it should never be the main source of income. If you can't manage your time in order, the crypto really starts taking your time .
I believe that if you are passionate enough and have vision to create useful product or business in crypto sphere, then you should leave your regular job and get fully involved in crypto. In this case you risk, but can receive more profit and find yourself in this world, add value to crypto world and in some cases become famous.
Every sucessful person has risked enough at least once in a life to get overwhelming results. That's how it works.
Honestly I have been "unemployed" for over 2 years now, I have been writing, selling, promoting, marketing every crypto thing I found to make money, sometimes I made a lot of money and was very rich, sometimes I was having trouble paying the bills, these ups and downs creates a big huge phsycological problem in a person soul and that is why I am trying to move away from being full crypto and trying to get to semi-crypto from now on but I wouldn't change a single thing about my past, I had great times and had great fun during when I was full crypto. I would just not want that as a future since its inconsistent.
Activity: 636
Merit: 11
Do you sad about your lost job because crypto ? maybe more better earning and money you getting after you focus on cryptocurrency. look your self when you are trying investment at bitcoin and crypto you can take much profit more than your salary at your work.
if we had already lost our job, so we shoud have focus on this world.in cryptocurrency we could earn much money as long as we hard work and able to catch any opportunity.
focus on cryptocurrency not bad for us.or even it could be our advantages , we have more time working in any bounty campaign.more time we have more campaign we could did.
Activity: 97
your advice is good
I think for people who already have a permanent job in the real world it is better to make Cryptocurrency a side income,

and I'm sure for those who haven't got a job in the real world then Cryptocurrency is an excellent alternative to earning income, I'm grateful for the birth of this Cryptocurrency to open new jobs for anyone
Being involve with crypto currency is good but to much involve can put you in trouble. You should remember always give time to your jobs instead of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
your advice is good

This is one of my favorite topics to talk on. I believe that one should have solid sources of earning before fully devoting their time to crypto business. Like you have some property that gives you a constant flow of monthly income without any work. In the same way, you can have your money invested to provide services that pays you daily income. Once you are good enough and can rely on this flow of income, you are good to invest time in cryptocurrency and make money regardless of the time it takes sometime.
Activity: 5
On the off chance that you not left the job, you are fortunate .Continue the standard occupation, it will be utilized as investment. The information of cryptographic money resembles a sea. Whatever you will realize will be the division of that sea .I had invest parcel of energy to find out about trading. If you had put stock in bitcoin, you can reverse in India
Activity: 504
if we had already lost our job, so we shoud have focus on this world.in cryptocurrency we could earn much money as long as we hard work and able to catch any opportunity.
Activity: 580
Merit: 101
Activity: 504
your advice is good

Activity: 602
It's really important to have a regular job. Don't let your whole life be crypto. Take time for everything, especially family and social activities. Crypto can be seen as additional work but it should never be the main source of income. If you can't manage your time in order, the crypto really starts taking your time .
I believe that if you are passionate enough and have vision to create useful product or business in crypto sphere, then you should leave your regular job and get fully involved in crypto. In this case you risk, but can receive more profit and find yourself in this world, add value to crypto world and in some cases become famous.
Every sucessful person has risked enough at least once in a life to get overwhelming results. That's how it works.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
Activity: 798
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
It isn't a good thing that people interested in crypto disrupt their duties in daily life and disrupt their work in the workplace. If the time we spend on crypto affects our school, our job or family etc. we have to organize and plan ourselves again.
we should manage our time.in a day we could spend several hours in crypto and another time for other activity.if we dont manage our time we would got nothing and our regular activity distrubed.
that's good point dude, we know its could be very difficult for us if working in two or more place.we need extra energy and time to do it.and the only way was we should have able to manage our time.
Activity: 673
Merit: 105
Investing all you have in the cryptocurrency but you do not really understand this market is very dangerous thing that investors should consider. Do not invest if you have not explored the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
no wrong to spend time on things that interest you, even during your work.

You may spend your time to do research but not sacrifice your work time and affecting your working experience.

Best though, is to do it off work time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
Like the title says, i almost lost my regular job as a software developer today when my boss reviewed my work. The job has been able to economically provide a comfortable life for me and losing it would really be a big hit to my income. I almost lost it because i spent so much time learning about everything crypto (mining, trading, bounties, etc.).

Has anyone else experienced this? I just feel pretty lucky I was given another chance and want to remind other people that having a regular job is much better than relying on the volatility of cryptocurrencies. Make sure you prioritize your work!

I somehow manage to combine my main job and dealing with crypto, though yes, it's sometimes hard to set the priority and I spend irregular hours on bounties and trading.
Of course, lack of sleep and free time is not a very healthy lifestyle, but I decided to sacrifice several years of my life in order to provide for a stable and comfortable future.
Pages:
Jump to: