Pages:
Author

Topic: I almost lost my rock solid regular job because of crypto - page 7. (Read 5055 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Like the title says, i almost lost my regular job as a software developer today when my boss reviewed my work. The job has been able to economically provide a comfortable life for me and losing it would really be a big hit to my income. I almost lost it because i spent so much time learning about everything crypto (mining, trading, bounties, etc.).

Has anyone else experienced this? I just feel pretty lucky I was given another chance and want to remind other people that having a regular job is much better than relying on the volatility of cryptocurrencies. Make sure you prioritize your work!

In my own opinion, losing your solid rock job because of cryptocurrency is just fine as long as you are earning more money rather in this industry rather than on the corporate world.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Learning crypto needs effort and time, but how can you do that if you have regular job. TIME MANAGEMENT  is the best thing thing to do. If you want to stay both jobs. One of my co worker lost his regular job because on his office hours most of his time spent on crypto. So we should manage time between crypto and your job.
if you have a permanent job, you should be smart to divide your time. it is the most important thing so you don't lose your job. many use crypto as a side job, but they can divide their time. don't rely too much on crypto, it will endanger yourself. because it's not always good, but crypto also has a time when it gets worse
our capability in time management really give high impact to our effort while working in two job.if we believe crypto could give us huge money,why not we focus on it.althougn its reward not monthly.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
it is better to try to keep normal work, the world of crypto should be considered as a secondary earnings
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Learning crypto needs effort and time, but how can you do that if you have regular job. TIME MANAGEMENT  is the best thing thing to do. If you want to stay both jobs. One of my co worker lost his regular job because on his office hours most of his time spent on crypto. So we should manage time between crypto and your job.
if you have a permanent job, you should be smart to divide your time. it is the most important thing so you don't lose your job. many use crypto as a side job, but they can divide their time. don't rely too much on crypto, it will endanger yourself. because it's not always good, but crypto also has a time when it gets worse
Activity: 518
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
www.guestcrew.com
you have to diversify between job and crypto. to be precise job is a must and you have to focus on it, crypto is not a thing to have more focus because the income is so inconsistent compared with fixed job when you can get it monthly. Please pay attention to your job
legendary
Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007
My opinion more like for joining cryptocurrency and I am most interested working with crypto than have real work, I know by working at real work we have lost much time with our family and friend.
It depends on situation, I know some who quit their job for crypto, well if you really like your job then don't leave it especially if you gain knowledge and enjoy the surroundings and managed to do well in both areas, but others use the opportunity in crypto to leave their job which they think their not suitable yet just needs to stay for salary then crypto can really help.
Activity: 899
Merit: 101
Like the title says, i almost lost my regular job as a software developer today when my boss reviewed my work. The job has been able to economically provide a comfortable life for me and losing it would really be a big hit to my income. I almost lost it because i spent so much time learning about everything crypto (mining, trading, bounties, etc.).

Has anyone else experienced this? I just feel pretty lucky I was given another chance and want to remind other people that having a regular job is much better than relying on the volatility of cryptocurrencies. Make sure you prioritize your work!

You are like me. I have a good job at the bank until I know bitcoin, I think the opportunity comes from bitcoin only a short while while job opportunities are very much in my country. I joined the market in January and so far I still feel my decision is right
that's good decision ever.no one could stay on their job when they see opportunity in cryptocurrency market.but you able to do this, so in current market condition you were not effected.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
It is our responsibility to find the balance in our lives. Learned the lesson, while haven't lost your job is a lucky thing. Crypto is not for the workplace, neither to a holiday IMO.
Activity: 308

You are like me. I have a good job at the bank until I know bitcoin, I think the opportunity comes from bitcoin only a short while while job opportunities are very much in my country. I joined the market in January and so far I still feel my decision is right
Activity: 392
Everyone makes a choice, which is better for him - to have a stable job, but to receive at the same time is stably limited, and as a rule is not enough. Either be independent in terms of your life, and learn to profit from opportunities, which are very many in the market of crypto-currency.

I know what you feel OP, i also almost lost my real job because of cryptocurrency (trading). I almost watch my trading coin on some exchanges every damn minute, that's why my job become ruined and my boss also called me into his room. Well, agreed with you, finish your main job first, after that you can do your things on crypto.
Activity: 392

I am still focus on my main job because i can not rely my life in short time with cryptocurrency. I think cryptocurrency is my side job and not take much time. Cryptocurrency need more time to give us big profits

Of course you need to focus your main job first, it's like your safety zone there. Your main job first then after its finish you can do the crypto things. Luckly I never get that experience, I always manage my time and finish my job first then when I have free time I continue on crypto.
Activity: 899
Merit: 101

Working in cryptocurrency and having a real job is definitely better because the money we can earn will be more higher but always make sure that we should balance our works in crypto and on our real job to became more successful.
you should able to manage your time if working on regular job and also in cryptocurrency.it really need alot of our energy and time to do this.but we get huge income.
Activity: 378

Working in cryptocurrency and having a real job is definitely better because the money we can earn will be more higher but always make sure that we should balance our works in crypto and on our real job to became more successful.
Activity: 700

Cryptocurrency really gives excitement to people because of the opportunity you could have but it is crypto is very risky because of it's volatility. For me, having a regular job ia better than relying on what crypto could give. Crypto is good, but do not forget that having financial assurance is better.

I am agree with this opinion. Cryptocurrency is interesting field and i think most people like to earn some extra money, but our main job should keep maintain because crypto investment is long term investment, we can not expect quick profits in cryptocurrency
Activity: 322

It was fine to lost your job if you earn more money in the corporate world because in this way you can live an easier life rather than earning a small salary in the corporate world.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Having a stable job is better but having extra income coming from other sources is also good. I don't think that you can't have a stable job and take upon mining, trading, and doing campaigns. It's just that you need to use your free time and not on your working hours.
Activity: 248
The Exchange for EOS Community

I do lose my job and now im trying to get another one. Yes people should not leave their job just because a good chances of investments.
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
My opinion more like for joining cryptocurrency and I am most interested working with crypto than have real work, I know by working at real work we have lost much time with our family and friend.
Activity: 378
Merit: 25

that is why we need to balance our time, if we plan to make crypto as a part time, do it on your idle time or free time and not spend it during your time at work, doing crypto does requires a pretty much amount of time, especially trading and bounties, studying the market also need a huge amount of time to be competent as a trader, as soon as you manages your time doing crypto, who knows, it can sustain your financial needs rather than your dayjob. sometimes, it depends on a person or individual where to put his priority, if your dayjob is more important to you, good for you, all you need to do is manage your time.
Pages:
Jump to: