Pages:
Author

Topic: I almost lost my rock solid regular job because of crypto - page 5. (Read 5055 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 3
It isn't a good thing that people interested in crypto disrupt their duties in daily life and disrupt their work in the workplace. If the time we spend on crypto affects our school, our job or family etc. we have to organize and plan ourselves again.
we should manage our time.in a day we could spend several hours in crypto and another time for other activity.if we dont manage our time we would got nothing and our regular activity distrubed.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Here the most important thing is not to go into cryptography , because no one knows what it can end , and for the usual work in the profession you are paid for the fact that you just work.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
It isn't a good thing that people interested in crypto disrupt their duties in daily life and disrupt their work in the workplace. If the time we spend on crypto affects our school, our job or family etc. we have to organize and plan ourselves again.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I have not experienced close employment lost but rather I have started to feel that I am not doing admirably at present at work. A significant number of my chance in office is been utilized for digital forms of money related research and I simply completed a little mind myself and discover that I have not been doing great in a long run. Anyway I am considering leaving my place of employment to center around cryptographic forms of money exchanging.
Activity: 602
Well, if you live in country with high income,you can just invest it in crypto and don't quit your job, but as for poor countries, quitting a job for crypto is a solution,because they can earn with bounties,mining and ICOs much more than on regular job.

Being a developer,you can find crypto related job as well, so it is not quitting,it is just changing industry. I bet in crypto income is much more higher than in usual industry.
Anyway it is your choice,as for me I quit usual job for crypto
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Is the crypto market as scary as we think? What can I expect when entering the cryptocurrency market? Will, I take a new job or look for new opportunities from this market? Perhaps we have to experience the right comments.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
I don't want to lose my main job, work in the crypto world only part of the side job. working in the crypto world for me is just an additional income. I will be very sorry if I lose it. use the time as efficiently as possible so that the job can be completed properly.

I agree. OP is just putting the blame to crypto because he don't want to take the fault. OP was not able to manage his time that well and ended up messing up his actual job. Don't put the cryptocurrency work in a pedestal just because you can see your earnings potential to blow up. It will still going to take a lot of time before you can earn a lot of money in here. For now, it's just an additional income, a side job, so you better treat it that way and put your focus on your main job. The problem with people is they get excited when something new like bitcoin comes. They want to learn it all right away instead of giving it time to sink in.

Remember that at the end of the day, your main job is still what puts food on your family's table. At the end of the day, without your main job, you're going to be homeless so you have to prioritize that. Sideline will only become more important than your main job once they are giving you more than your main job. But I guess that can easily be not the case when you don't truly enjoy your main job and you find it not doing.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Unfortunately, the profit from crypto currency is not constant and therefore it is difficult to count on it as earnings, so the basic, constant work is necessary, that the crypt simply lay on the purse and waited for the growth of the market!
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
Having a regular job is very important which cater a fix income on you. This is just needs a time management doing your job and doing crypto with your extra time. It is hard at first but you should focus to balance your time. In crypto it really offer an income although their is a huge risks in it.
you are right. Don't let your work be wasted because of bitcoin, because it can be an extraordinary income when you can handle it. well, all that is just a matter of addiction. when you are very comfortable using bitcoin, you will be addicted and might leave your job. well, there are some of my friends who do that.
Activity: 197
Merit: 3
Cryptocurrency is not to be considered as a regular job. So dont give up the career you have right now. Cryptocurrency is unstable and is like a lottery wherein there is small chance you hit a jackpot. This is what happened to us also. We quit our jobs to focus on crypto. But we were disappointed because the market isnt always upward and income is jot regular. Best if you just keep this as a part time job.
in any market price could not always move upward,, price always moves up and down based on news and psychology on market.so its normal if we sometime did not get any profit , but sometime we get huge earning.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
Like the title says, i almost lost my regular job as a software developer today when my boss reviewed my work. The job has been able to economically provide a comfortable life for me and losing it would really be a big hit to my income. I almost lost it because i spent so much time learning about everything crypto (mining, trading, bounties, etc.).

Has anyone else experienced this? I just feel pretty lucky I was given another chance and want to remind other people that having a regular job is much better than relying on the volatility of cryptocurrencies. Make sure you prioritize your work!

I don’t know what happened to you becaue you have mentioned how important the job for you and you knew that ever since but why is it on you who spend even your work time in crypto?

I have a regular job also but i make sure that only the break time is what i spend in cryptocurrency,other than that is  focus in job,then when i got home giving some family time and before sleeping thats the full time i spend for this
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
I don't want to lose my main job, work in the crypto world only part of the side job. working in the crypto world for me is just an additional income. I will be very sorry if I lose it. use the time as efficiently as possible so that the job can be completed properly.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Cryptocurrency is not to be considered as a regular job. So dont give up the career you have right now. Cryptocurrency is unstable and is like a lottery wherein there is small chance you hit a jackpot. This is what happened to us also. We quit our jobs to focus on crypto. But we were disappointed because the market isnt always upward and income is jot regular. Best if you just keep this as a part time job.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Having a regular job is very important which cater a fix income on you. This is just needs a time management doing your job and doing crypto with your extra time. It is hard at first but you should focus to balance your time. In crypto it really offer an income although their is a huge risks in it.
Activity: 518
This is just a good example of being so much focus on cryptocurrency that they dont give importance in theirreal job that sometimes may cause loosing it no matter how busy you are you must balance your time because its hard looking for a stable job now.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
In my opinion. you better prioritize your work as a software developer rather than jumping into the world of crypto. because learning about crytpo currencies can be done whenever and wherever you are. You can use your free time or holiday to learn trade, crypto mining etc. so you can still focus as a software developer. and you still have the main income from your work.
Activity: 395
Merit: 14
When  the first  time  bitcoin introduced   to  me I was like  every time I check  bitcoin forum Wink but Yes,It's true that  keep your  the day time  job  if you think  that  crypto is still not   profitable  enough for  you   Wink  the key  to  make more  time  in bitcoin  is to manage time   Wink  Wink Wink  I do  bitcoin stuff   after  work  and weekend  only.  We can always  have  both  Smiley
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
Having a regular job is always a good thing. I know that cryptocurrency requires too much time if you wanna get a good profit. But still, i think i couldn’t get the risk. Life is not easy and no one wants to be umemployed.
The amount of time and money spent investing in the cryptocurrency market is determined by the investor itself and it is difficult to give advice in this case. Because it is possible to spend the entire time investing in cryptocurrency you will get huge success but you will probably lose everything if you fail. So consider carefully before making a decision as this is your own life.
Activity: 909
Merit: 17
www.cd3d.app
Like the title says, i almost lost my regular job as a software developer today when my boss reviewed my work. The job has been able to economically provide a comfortable life for me and losing it would really be a big hit to my income. I almost lost it because i spent so much time learning about everything crypto (mining, trading, bounties, etc.).

Has anyone else experienced this? I just feel pretty lucky I was given another chance and want to remind other people that having a regular job is much better than relying on the volatility of cryptocurrencies. Make sure you prioritize your work!

You everything will be fine between your work and doing crypto if you manage it properly even the time you spent on your work and on crypto should be planned or devided properly so that you can avoid conflicts and to avoid also lossing your regular job. You know doing crypto specially in trading had so much fun not only gaining money for extra income but it is also entertaining that's why sometimes we forgot that we spent more time doing this than our regular job.
Activity: 746
Merit: 251
Having a regular job is always a good thing. I know that cryptocurrency requires too much time if you wanna get a good profit. But still, i think i couldn’t get the risk. Life is not easy and no one wants to be umemployed.
Pages:
Jump to: