Pages:
Author

Topic: I am fucking panicking - page 8. (Read 15802 times)

Activity: 841
Merit: 1000
July 04, 2013, 12:26:16 PM
Congrats for reaching top spot on google when searching for "fucking panicking" Smiley
That's because you visited the thread before;)
legendary
Activity: 1498
July 04, 2013, 12:24:20 PM
[ b t c ] without the spaces (press the button next to bold italic underscore)
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
July 04, 2013, 12:23:51 PM
Congrats for reaching top spot on google when searching for "fucking panicking" Smiley
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
July 04, 2013, 11:45:16 AM
Maybe Satoshi designed it to eventually balance out at around $100 just to make it easy to think about/convert?

I am buying silver also. The more it goes down, I think great! Buy more!

Hey Bitbryan - How did you type the B with lines?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
July 04, 2013, 11:25:12 AM
id love some crack if it wwasnt 5000BTC cuz the value is sad right now!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
July 04, 2013, 10:57:29 AM

If by superior and polished you mean roughly the exact same.

wow you obviously buy crack off Silk Road

or should I say...Atlantis

harharharhar

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
July 04, 2013, 10:47:48 AM
"Greed is good"

Enjoy your greed, you moron!

I chuckled a little.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 502
July 04, 2013, 10:46:31 AM
Buy some LTC or FTC as a hedge, Both are seeing a price jump right now.

https://btc-e.com

Bad idea, if bitcoin dies, litecoin definitely won't survive.

You seriously believe that Bitcoin, the prototypical prototype, won't be replaced by a superior and polished competitor such as LTC one day? Grin Probably happening now.

If by superior and polished you mean roughly the exact same.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
July 04, 2013, 10:40:25 AM
sorry but wtf are some people saying? if bitcoin price is $10 then its dead? Then what? you are going back to paypal or banks that increase fees all the time? Good luck then. Dont forget to lick they feet so they wont take your money when their bank will have financial trouble. Which is quite possible considering how many people don't have jobs and will not have because of better automated factories efficiency. Not to mention national debt which is increasing all the time and costs of it increases yearly too. I know that it seems crisis is over but main problems that caused it are not solved.

Did you ever leave paypal or close your bank account?! Are you for real?!!!
Jeez. I knew people were stupid, but...
Activity: 350
- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"
July 04, 2013, 10:38:04 AM

You seriously believe that Bitcoin, the prototypical prototype, won't be replaced by a superior and polished competitor such as LTC one day? Grin Probably happening now.
Activity: 82
July 04, 2013, 06:23:24 AM
"Greed is good"

Enjoy your greed, you moron!
legendary
Activity: 1498
July 04, 2013, 04:39:15 AM
You all need to start businesses that provide products and services for bitcoin, earn Bitcoins, not buy them with fiat. If the price is low... Earn more of them, then sell high. Yes, I know ideally the price of goods and services would not he pegged to the dolloar but for now it ie, and take advantage of that. Bitmit is a great place to start.
Best strategy for surviving in this chaos..
Most miners get burned because they have a very simplistic approach btw - mine and if coin goes up we sell and have profit.
Nowadays this is not enough - you must have a business to support with your coins which will help you break even and profit.
So many get rich quick guys in cryptos...
Activity: 93
July 04, 2013, 03:21:19 AM
sorry but wtf are some people saying? if bitcoin price is $10 then its dead? Then what? you are going back to paypal or banks that increase fees all the time? Good luck then. Dont forget to lick they feet so they wont take your money when their bank will have financial trouble. Which is quite possible considering how many people don't have jobs and will not have because of better automated factories efficiency. Not to mention national debt which is increasing all the time and costs of it increases yearly too. I know that it seems crisis is over but main problems that caused it are not solved.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
July 04, 2013, 01:04:11 AM

legendary
Activity: 896
July 04, 2013, 12:04:11 AM
Hang on tight. Don't lose faith. This is time to buy up more coins while we go through this period of slow down.

but what if it goes down some more and wont go up for 10 - 15 years?

What if it goes up and never comes down?  There are risks both ways.

Granted, being as bullish as I am, I always think "this might be the last time we see 70" and so on.  But I do think there will be a day when the double digits, triple digits (and so on) are gone forever.
Actually, ideally, BTC will be around $1, like the Second Life currency L$. Then people will start using BTC as what it was meant to be - an anonymous currency!

(I should shoot myself for saying that, given that I haven't sold yet...)

Just be sure to send your coins to 14YDg2knHWoYaDZpUFvuQfFP7kUpPpYL83 before you do it.

I will take the burden off your shoulders.
Activity: 364
July 04, 2013, 12:02:12 AM
The higher the price the more I panic and sell to make profits.  The lower the price the more relaxed and confident I feel given the price is going lower week by week and not second by second.  This is why the masses always lose money because they feel good when price is high and buy and panic and freak out when it is low and sell.

Buy low, sell high, why is that so complicated?  Emotion is a mutha fucker and will destroy your profits, don't be driven by it.  Focus on the tangible not your feelings.

I love it when this happens.  Just bought a few coins.  Will continue to buy all the way down to the bottom.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
July 04, 2013, 12:01:26 AM
Hang on tight. Don't lose faith. This is time to buy up more coins while we go through this period of slow down.

Granted, being as bullish as I am, I always think "this might be the last time we see 70" and so on.  But I do think there will be a day when the double digits, triple digits (and so on) are gone forever.
Actually, ideally, BTC will be around $1, like the Second Life currency L$. Then people will start using BTC as what it was meant to be - an anonymous currency!

(I should shoot myself for saying that, given that I haven't sold yet...)
Activity: 321
July 03, 2013, 11:53:09 PM

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
July 03, 2013, 11:46:00 PM
Courage & certainty are said to be the things needed for trading, to cancel out fear. Needs to be real, not ego. Another case against ego. DMT off SR anyone?

Amen.

yes please!  I wish you could email it to me.  Someone should invent a decentralized cryptographic bio-chemical modifier / enhancer...

We'll just have to wait for a molecular printer...
Activity: 378
July 03, 2013, 11:07:27 PM

i agree. but that's not the case. btc is going down and there's no sign the trend will reverse in sight.  

Instead of Panic, I choose to pee on my pant, then hold on....
Pages:
Jump to: