Pages:
Author

Topic: I am so stressful with trading coins, I lost 13000$ - page 12. (Read 2708 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Maybe start with buying at dips and selling at tops? Trading has many tiny little details and it's hard for a starter. Starting like that should help in gaining back your loss and learning the twirks about trading...
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
the mistake you make is, when the price drops you instead sell the coin, when you should hold and wait until the coin increased again.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
I'm so stupid when attending crypto currency, who can help me to get money back? I also ask many traders who has experiences in this one, but I still lost money

Actually we could not defined the actual situation,why should you loosing your investment trading ,then suddenly why you fell discourage  now into attending crypto currency,maybe in my own thinking you should been become a victim of scam or hacking system and not for the trading investment and you complain your right  how to get back your loosing capital and you need  and advise how to recover your loosing money.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
Never trade on the advice of others, never invest more than you can lose, never be greedy, be patient and study the market. If you can not trade, then you can try to participate in the ICO, but first you must study everything in detail.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Little knowledge is always a dangerous thing. I can imagine loosing 13000$ is very stressful because its a huge amount. Still I would suggest you to study yourself. Trading is not an easy thing it needs technical knowledge and analysis that takes time. It takes months of hardwork to learn. Do not depend on others I am honestly telling you nobody can earn you in this market So study and believe in yourself and do not jump into the market until and unless you feel you are confident to earn consistently. If you still want to invest then check the coinmarketcap website top 10 coins that would be the good option to invest but do some study before investing again.
Sorry to hear that but how come it happened like that? How did you lost such big amount? I couldn't imagine myself if I were the one in your situation. I might suffer depression in that case because that's too difficult to handle and I can't move on. What if you put all your hopes and dreams for that money and you only have that one. Really sad thing for that I hope you can recover soon. Next time,don't do the same thing that made you do this wrong move why you've lost that amount. It was a very big lesson for you in crypto.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I don't know what to say about trading. I prefer to hold because this way is pretty hard to risk when the price drops. altough the fact is Altcoins tradings are  risky at moments, but also the profit we receive by it is far more than bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 209
I'm so stupid when attending crypto currency, who can help me to get money back? I also ask many traders who has experiences in this one, but I still lost money

If you really want to get back your money you can consider doing bounties. You can earn small amounts of money but when add together after some time you will profit. But it takes time, on another hand it's more safe than trading because you don't need to buy crypto at all.
Activity: 182
All coins I invsted in fell in price at the moment. But I won't sell in loss. So I think you shouldn't sell too. Keep calm and hold. I am absolutely sure that the market will grow and then you will return part of money that you invested in. And one more advice. Don't trade if you are so nervous about money.

Trading is not easy as what you think ,just take it as your learning experience,recover from losses too difficult esp. If  you lost hope, if you give up then your really a losser ,accept the facts and move on, experience made us to be a better trader someday.

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Trading is never been easy specially when your new to it. You can win or liked what you experienced you lost a big amount of money. But you can recover to it when the market turned green again. You just need to be more careful in trading and buying coins.
Activity: 225
Be patient.
I will ask you when you decided to get in this crypto, are you aware? What was your expectation? Did you think of the risks and benefits?
If you have decided that, why you should regret and scared of losing your money? Here, you will not lose your money when you are patient and wise in investing and arranging the strategy. Be patient once more to wait or hodl your coins into the higher price. I know that it may be easy for me because I'm not in yours. But, I also faced what you are experiencing. I'm sure also many people here also feel the same. But, what makes us stay here is the belief that the crypto will rise and will have a better price.

This is not only for newbies and amateurs. It's for a lot of people. They learnt many things in the market and they loaded even bigger amount of capital to the exchanges to make more profit. During the last big bear wave, they lost too much capital, that's the explanation of the situation.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
Trading is a very risky practice.
Too much variables are in place and the only way you may likely get away with it is if you belong to a solid pump or signals group, but most of them are scams.
So I strongly dont stand with day trading, the risks are too high.
Its best to buy tokens or coins and  Hodl to moon
Activity: 126
I think it's now impossible to back your money! you need to keep patience at this time and learning more about cryptocurrency trading for future gaining profit. control your unfocused behave.

Getting back what you lose will take times but one thing to remember is not to rush thing because there will be a tendency that you will lose more and more than what you lost on your first time loss, first is try to invest now coins that are into exchange for you to gain more little by little,
Activity: 192
Merit: 13
Trading and find good ICOs is very difficult, scammer everywhere, keep your eyes open. If you are in lost, don't sell and wait, especially if you invest in solid projects.
Activity: 280
you may be easily affected by the talk of people, you should not be easily influenced by such talk you must be confident and patient, if you are stuck in the expensive price then all you can do is save it until the price back up
Activity: 2086
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Little knowledge is always a dangerous thing. I can imagine loosing 13000$ is very stressful because its a huge amount. Still I would suggest you to study yourself. Trading is not an easy thing it needs technical knowledge and analysis that takes time. It takes months of hardwork to learn. Do not depend on others I am honestly telling you nobody can earn you in this market So study and believe in yourself and do not jump into the market until and unless you feel you are confident to earn consistently. If you still want to invest then check the coinmarketcap website top 10 coins that would be the good option to invest but do some study before investing again.
Activity: 224

My brother, trading is full of ups and downs. To think trading is that easy and you jump into it with a big sum oof money ims a bigmistake. Youshould have traded with little cash as a beginner to test your abilities in trading.
Activity: 23
All coins I invsted in fell in price at the moment. But I won't sell in loss. So I think you shouldn't sell too. Keep calm and hold. I am absolutely sure that the market will grow and then you will return part of money that you invested in. And one more advice. Don't trade if you are so nervous about money.
Activity: 146
Merit: 3
I did lose money while doing day trading, since then I quit day trading and now my goal is to long term holding. Which has less stress and low risk if you compare with day trading.
Activity: 658
Catena X
Same here,
But I just tried to get up and move on. yeah, I just followed my friend's advice to keep my coin although I felt so stressful at that time.
Exactly it is true, I really felt relieved because I heard my friend's advice and followed to hold my coins.
Now, some of my coins are growing well. I only lost some and now I can get some few profits.
One of the lessons here is that we must be patient. Never make decision hurriedly without any suggestion and consideration.
Be patient and try to start again.
Activity: 1358
oh you lost $13,000, maybe you are new in trading, you should trade a small amount of money to practice it because trading is risky job, better to hold some potential cryptos you could earn x5 profit if you have patience to hold for long.
Pages:
Jump to: