Pages:
Author

Topic: I am so stressful with trading coins, I lost 13000$ - page 8. (Read 2708 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Trading is generally very nervous business. It seems to me that in this way a lot of people lose their nerves as well, of course, very much want to see great success on the part of the traders themselves, so that there are no situations that people simply lose their deposits.
Activity: 93
This is why you should be more careful and wise to do tradings to prevent this kind of outcome.  Trading is not as easy as a 1 2 3, trading is like a gamble that you have to take all the risk to win it. Experience is the best weapon for Trading in crypto currency.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
I'm so stupid when attending crypto currency, who can help me to get money back? I also ask many traders who has experiences in this one, but I still lost money
it is so sad you loss 13000$ it is Hugh amount which you loss if you don't have experience in trading so don't trade on that much money. first you should do practice on small amount and do some research for the coin when you invest in it. you should do trade on those amount what you beard in loss. always invest in those coin which is strong and  high demand full in market.  
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
I'm so stupid when attending crypto currency, who can help me to get money back? I also ask many traders who has experiences in this one, but I still lost money
And how exactly did you lose? Because you do not lose money until you sell the coin, and you can lose only in one case this is margin trade
Activity: 852
Merit: 500
Stop and breathe. It looks like you may have done some trading based on emotion and intuition. Do yourself a favor and make some short term and long term goals. I tell you now that it best just to hodl and forget about your losses.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
If you lost money you need to understand where you made mistakes. Maybe you do not need to trade at all on the stock exchange

You know, it is very difficult to think about the mistakes when your loss is so great. I suppose that when somebody loses a lot, he should take some pause and rest. after he recovers, he can continue the business.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100

Did you already sold your cryptocurrency? Or did your invetment just lost its market value of worth $13000? Regardless you should remember your mistakes to get the a better feel for your investment and before you start a new one check first the back ground of the coin that you would want to invest in to, is it the good moment to buy? At white price you would want to sell it? Mark a realistic goal and do extra research.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
Never trade on the advice of others, never invest more than you can lose, never be greedy, be patient and study the market. If you can not trade, then you can try to participate in the ICO, but first you must study everything in detail.

Its your money so its your responsibility to take some time and do your hard research, people nowadays forget about doing this and continue to believe those who shared tips inside social media channel and telegrams, they didnt do their own review believing that tips are good and the tipsters are really doing well, if you lose from trading learn from your mistakes and take it as a challenge, if you overcome this then you will succeed in your next journey.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

Trading is definitely a risky business. I used to trade quite a bit but I having been easing off recently and now don't trade very often. The difference now that I am just focussing on long-term holds is that it's not as stressful, I have loads more free time, and I'm not constantly checking coinmarketcap. Yes, trading can be good if you know what you're doing, but even then it comes at a huge time cost. Just sticking with long-term holds does have a lot of benefits.
Activity: 108
Trading is not a simple job. It requires a lot of knowledge and experience. Sorry to hear you lost a lot of money. You must analyze the mistakes made and draw conclusions for the future.
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
I am a little bit confused about your question! If you lost by trading then maybe no can help you here. Trading is not easy as people say. You can earn by trading but you can also lose double of your earn. So, don't trade by hearing hype. Take a lesson from it, learn how to trade, Research and analyze about market cap. Then go again to the trade platform then choose the good coin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Never trade on the advice of others, never invest more than you can lose, never be greedy, be patient and study the market. If you can not trade, then you can try to participate in the ICO, but first you must study everything in detail.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
You did not told how you lost your money but i think you have lost in trading and investing in wrong project. But forget it and focus in learning some technical analysis to trade to avoid loss and make profit for that you can search in YouTube and read books. After that start trading with small capital and gain some confidence then trade big.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
trade is a very difficult job. i try from time to time, but the experience here is very important. you can reduce the amount of money you lose with the right timing even if you make the wrong decisions or make a wrong investment

I hope that the guy who left this post here is not more depressed. As I feel, the market is ready for the fast recovery. Thus, it means that the coins will return to their previous price. This is my expectation and the hope.
Activity: 84
Merit: 3

Can you elaborate a little bit more?

how you lost your money?

BTW remember to HODL
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
If you have $13000 then why are you wasting time for trading and taking risks. best thing is holding good alts with growing potential. easily you will get 10X to 50X  after 6 months. for example hold more than 10 good alts. i earned more in NEO,XVG, XRP . so if you get 10X after 6 months then you will have $130K. thats huge profit for 6 months. always do research about undervalued crypto and buy and hold. thats my secret my i turned my $200 in to $60000 within 2 years.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101

If the coin is yours already sold? If yes then it's the wrong decision. the assets you have are still intact and are not reduced, you just look at it from the angle of the currency just so you feel a loss. Therefore many people overcome their losses with investments in the long run up to the value of the coins is high again.
Activity: 55
People lose money alot of times due to greed. I believe u lost most of this money to day trading. Day trading is not something you are good at overnight. It takes time. Be careful, desperately trying to get your money back might make you lose more money.
Activity: 364
Merit: 18

I think you are lack of knowledge and experience when it comes to trading. Trading is just like a gamble game it can burn all your money if you dont know what you are doing. Never enter on a thing if you dont know what you are doing so i advice you to research more of trading on crypto because crypto is lot more different than stock market because of very high volatility. If your still a newbie its normal mate that you get burn first before you became good trader.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
dont know what you have right now but i think less than 13k. if your not good at trading its not too late for not to trade. you should hodl for clear profits. its more safe than trading
I dont advice to continue trading session after taking big lose in this crazy volatile markets. Emotional decisons can burn trading balance less than blink o eye specially if trader accepts decisions  on margin trading accounts with bitmex crypto exchange. Margin trading is something like playing with fire if trader doesnt have decent experience in this markets. Losses are part of game and i remember this lines before starting any position on trading platforms: This is zero-sum game and every win is loss for someone other who trades other side of position.
Pages:
Jump to: