Pages:
Author

Topic: I am surprised !!! I am confused what is happening right now. - page 20. (Read 28770 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
every time I see my portfolio, surely I will always be surprised because the price of altcoin that I hold must always go down (red), and now the price of ETH down until the price of $ 380, I am confused what happened, but it has been almost 4 months market price does not rise- up, what do you think the cause of the market price is not rising?
I am experiencing the same situation. The market is just recovering from its previous slump. Everyone is hoping that it will continue to recover until it established a price that will acceptable. I think the red days are over and bitcoin's price this coming weeks will be GREEN. All GREEN. Don't lose confidence on your alternate coins. HODL it until such time that you are contented with the price. Goodluck and please don't do panic selling.
Activity: 304
Merit: 10
0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100
every time I see my portfolio, surely I will always be surprised because the price of altcoin that I hold must always go down (red), and now the price of ETH down until the price of $ 380, I am confused what happened, but it has been almost 4 months market price does not rise- up, what do you think the cause of the market price is not rising?
I think the reason behind that is because a lot of fud news that's why cause of panicking of people. That's why we need to hold our coins instead of panicking.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3

don't worry again, it's all going green these days, it's already reach $635 as for today, (almost doubled), ETH will reach $1k in the near future, so don't panic whatever happen in the market, it will rise again soon
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
I guess you're new to this  Wink At first I also panicked because of such jumps, but I am already used to it and just go about your business, or learn something new.  Cool
Activity: 315
Merit: 12
Eth value is very big for other high pump
for nice green way we neen some law regulation
Activity: 532
Bountyhive.io
now we are back at the green estate Grin hope you are no more confused.. that how a value market should be . up time and down time
Activity: 560
Merit: 17
but i am surprised that we are seeing such bull trend right now, in my mind it is too early.
i am very cautious right now with going long.

And to answer to OP , the biggest reason is collective psychology not some kind of mythical new from India or China
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
I am also outraged by all this confusion in the market. Very unstable the situation is frightening and frustrating. There is a wish that nothing prevented to receive benefit and profit from your occupation, but the foreign and domestic policy dictates the rules.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
If you do still hold your altcoins since in those 4 months had passed then for sure you would surprised once again yet the price starts to recover or clinging upwards.If you sold because you panic sell then its too bad. You should get used on how market do moves on where there are really times/months which is bearish where most coins in the market are on deep reds including bitcoin itself.Dontr be confused as long you do know on when to enter and to exit on profits then you are just doing fine.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
I hope you did not sell your coins.  Now the price is growing on ETH and other coins.  I do not advise you to sell now.  Wait a couple more months.
yeah, the current market conditions are starting to improve, and this is still the beginning of the price movement of coins, so if we are patient and sell at the end of the year will definitely get huge profits.
it's really that Minimum a year you need to store your coins, and then they will show reality its best price. It is necessary to give the chance to this project to develop and not to throw a token on the exchange.
Activity: 266
We turn back green days. It will decrease and increase. So normal. People who has patient will win
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
I hope you did not sell your coins.  Now the price is growing on ETH and other coins.  I do not advise you to sell now.  Wait a couple more months.
yeah, the current market conditions are starting to improve, and this is still the beginning of the price movement of coins, so if we are patient and sell at the end of the year will definitely get huge profits.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12

I think that your concern has been answered where bitcoin is now currently doing great performance in the market. Bitcoin is now recovering in the market where I believe this will make another bull run in the coming months but this does not mean it will not make a bear market since fluctuation is expected anytime to happen.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Activity: 280
Why do you think that the price of altcoins should always grow? The economy develops in waves: there are periods of growth, there are periods of decline. None of the financial assets will always grow (if you do not get involved in the pyramid investment scheme, which will eventually collapse). 

Just relax, study the crypto currency, and eventually your portfolio will grow again in value.
Good advice. Always in moments when the situation on the crypto market is getting worse, you just need to relax and wait for positive changes. This is the best solution to all problems.  Cheesy
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
Why do you think that the price of altcoins should always grow? The economy develops in waves: there are periods of growth, there are periods of decline. None of the financial assets will always grow (if you do not get involved in the pyramid investment scheme, which will eventually collapse). 

Just relax, study the crypto currency, and eventually your portfolio will grow again in value.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Too many bad news recently and people panic and sell their coins. I calmly hold my ETH and wait for the end of panic so that the price goes up again.   
Activity: 308
Some of my coins have gone from $150 down to $15, not the end of the world since I took some profits during the peaks in December. Not really bothered about buying more back in right now but for anyone looking to invest for the first time, this low won't last for much longer. Maybe a few weeks maybe a few days but it will end and once it starts its upward trend again the media hype will start and we'll be back to where we was in November.
You are lucky. Decrease in cost in 10 times.
Some of my coins fell 20 times
I have a similar situation, many of my altcoins, to which I had placed great hopes, fell 20 times. Of course it's very demotivating. But I am determined to keep my coins anyway. I hope that such tactics will bring me profit in the future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Some of my coins have gone from $150 down to $15, not the end of the world since I took some profits during the peaks in December. Not really bothered about buying more back in right now but for anyone looking to invest for the first time, this low won't last for much longer. Maybe a few weeks maybe a few days but it will end and once it starts its upward trend again the media hype will start and we'll be back to where we was in November.

Oh, man. I understand you. Some of my coins lost about 80% to BTC. And even more to dollar. That was not a very good investment lol Grin I don't think that many of them will ever recover. Glad I didn't put too much into alts.
Me too, but I'm not psychologically ready for the long HODL
Activity: 190
Merit: 15

Oh, man. I understand you. Some of my coins lost about 80% to BTC. And even more to dollar. That was not a very good investment lol Grin I don't think that many of them will ever recover. Glad I didn't put too much into alts.
Pages:
Jump to: