Pages:
Author

Topic: I am surprised !!! I am confused what is happening right now. - page 19. (Read 28770 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 182
every time I see my portfolio, surely I will always be surprised because the price of altcoin that I hold must always go down (red), and now the price of ETH down until the price of $ 380, I am confused what happened, but it has been almost 4 months market price does not rise- up, what do you think the cause of the market price is not rising?
Cryptocurrency market is unpredictable, no central authority that can control this market, all is depend on it's users and news. There is no certain future for altcoins,  the only one coin that has good future is bitcoin, even bitcoin also influence the price of all altcoins. If you hold for long term then I  suggest you to only hold bitcoin.
Activity: 660
Merit: 250
Now the market goes up you should hodl even a single coins you have in portfolio. Be a ball of steel and never ever sell on low prices this is just minor correction.
Activity: 649
I'm very confused about what's happening at the market. Ethereum dump was huge, and now it's recovering. There're so many thing that may affect on prices of eth..            
Not only ethereum was affected also other coins in the market. We should be very observant price drops and ups even we dont know the exact reasons why its happening let's think of it always happens. Market can recover with the stabilized of price I think were near into sky rocket of the coins we have.
Activity: 644
There are many strings and reasons that affects the cryptomarket to crash, and it's really indeed hurtful that most of investors aren't gaining profits anymore due to massive decline of cryptomarketcap                  
Activity: 658
I'm very confused about what's happening at the market. Ethereum dump was huge, and now it's recovering. There're so many thing that may affect on prices of eth..            
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
every time I see my portfolio, surely I will always be surprised because the price of altcoin that I hold must always go down (red), and now the price of ETH down until the price of $ 380, I am confused what happened, but it has been almost 4 months market price does not rise- up, what do you think the cause of the market price is not rising?

There're a lot of players that has the capacity to manipulate some parts of the market, and they have a lot of stratetgies at their disposal to remove yourself from the common trust imposed to the coin
Activity: 476
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
It is exactly the rule and condition in cryptocurrency world. Where the price is fluctuating and unstable. Sometimes, it will be down easily, but after some weeks it will rise higher as what happens in the today market. We saw reds some weeks ago, and now the green is everywhere. It shows that the cryptocurrency is always changing. Therefore, don't be panic in facing the condition of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Some of my coins have gone from $150 down to $15, not the end of the world since I took some profits during the peaks in December. Not really bothered about buying more back in right now but for anyone looking to invest for the first time, this low won't last for much longer. Maybe a few weeks maybe a few days but it will end and once it starts its upward trend again the media hype will start and we'll be back to where we was in November.
Activity: 347
Merit: 111
Hi, is it still in the market? The price is now more than doubled when you first posted it! Now I keep watching! Because the bull market is here again!
Activity: 254
Merit: 10
This is what we can find uncertain in the crypto world. Not everything is stable here, but there were some affects, such as news fraud, governmental bans, etc.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Nothing Happening its just market is getting recover and taking a step for new All time High I am sure soon bitcoin will hit its all time high and altcoins will also follow the same.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
Yes, It was, at the time you post this here. But now you can see green most of the days. Previously market was in a big drop. But I saw  It got ended in recent history. But sometimes we can expect little pullback again. But I hope the market will start to recover. Maybe after the end of May let's see what's happening.
I am confuse too, but not as confuse as you are. It's just the way how the crypto market plays where we cannot actually predict the price what will happen next and I think whale investors could have something to do with it. I think I already study btc and crypto for years. Where price could have been manipulated resulting to sudden dips in the price. So I do not worry about anything. However, don't you worry now because market has just been recovering from it's dip last month. Just for your information, the price of all altcoins are always affected by the price of btc. So when the price of btc fall, the price of altcoins will fall too.
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
you've a surprised right now because cryptocurrency market all green and I believed that your holding already increase more than 100%, I've surprised too when I open delta to check my holding value, our market dip already end, start to earn good profit  Smiley
Activity: 209

Yes, It was, at the time you post this here. But now you can see green most of the days. Previously market was in a big drop. But I saw  It got ended in recent history. But sometimes we can expect little pullback again. But I hope the market will start to recover. Maybe after the end of May let's see what's happening.
Activity: 151
Control your emotions. This is the market. Plunging is just a normal phenomenon. All you need to do is wait patiently. The price of coins has started to pick up in the past few days. I believe that it will soon erupt again. The bull market is coming. I hope you can maintain a good attitude.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
It's just the way how the crypto market plays where we cannot actually predict the price what will happen next and I think whale investors could have something to do with it where price could have been manipulated resulting to sudden dips in the price. However, don't you worry now because market has just been recovering from it's dip last month.
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
It’s completely whales game they decide when to pump and dump despite of news if they want to dump even for a small news market crashes horribly . But now market is raising crossed 412 billion without any news . So in crypto space don’t look for news simply follow the whales.
Activity: 363
Merit: 101
Cryptocurrency is Dilema
The market has been attacked by banksters, cartels, and central power and this creates a lot of FUD in the space. People are influenced by those events and panic sellers, weak hands, and speculators remove their money from the space.

Then the whales and people with a huge capital increase their position and repeat the cycle.

Do not panic and HODL!
yup FUD is the main factor, but the main reason why price goind down because of weak hand, their very panic and sell everything when the fud is attacks
i hope we keep strong hand and mine
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
now you should have recovered your lost money
the price of ETH is now rising and rising, and the price of altcoin goes to normal prices
Activity: 108
Do not mind, what can do to break your head at what you do.You will think of your future or future.thing positive not negatives.we will fine.Everyone is hoping that it will continue to recover until it established a price.
Pages:
Jump to: