Pages:
Author

Topic: I am surprised !!! I am confused what is happening right now. - page 18. (Read 28770 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Unfortunately, we cannot change the situation. Sure I am talking about simple people that are dealing with the cryptocurrency. We can just constantly follow the news of the market and use it very smartly.
Activity: 294
Merit: 6
I am not even sure what is going on and especially today, is anyone else seeing how much the prices are falling? It's crazy. This is why people are so scared of cryptos because they could lose so much money in one day. I do not understand what is going on anymore as it looks like price manipulation
Activity: 130
Merit: 0
Your confusion stems from your lack of trust in the altcoins you have purchased. When you are confident in your choices, why are you confused? The market for cryptocurrencies fluctuates dramatically. This is what we all understand.
Activity: 210
there can be many reasons. personally, I think that many investors are confused by the market decline and are not in a hurry to invest now.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
every time I see my portfolio, surely I will always be surprised because the price of altcoin that I hold must always go down (red), and now the price of ETH down until the price of $ 380, I am confused what happened, but it has been almost 4 months market price does not rise- up, what do you think the cause of the market price is not rising?

I knew your feeling we have the same status in terms of our portfolio but the point is what ever how go down it is if you don't want to have losses, just hold and wait for the right moment then sell it. We are not whales so we need to wait no matter what.

There's a lot of FUD that's why the price of bitcoin and altcoin its not moving up.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
I also had to go through these difficult times in March and April, but I sold my Etherium and now I'm thinking about it because now there are good prospects for growth.
Activity: 266
Merit: 18
Interior Designer and consultant
It is very common in the world of trade in case of price decline due to a correction.

If there is a decline in prices over a long period of time, you can try to analyze the price movement of the chart. Usually, it should happen because of a downtrend.
Please do not need to panic, be patient waiting for the time the price to turn up because it will happen.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
I'm also very surprised that now the market is green, although I have not seen any super positive news that could affect btc I think this is another manipulation that people have already learned I think that this is so.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
every time I see my portfolio, surely I will always be surprised because the price of altcoin that I hold must always go down (red), and now the price of ETH down until the price of $ 380, I am confused what happened, but it has been almost 4 months market price does not rise- up, what do you think the cause of the market price is not rising?

Luckily we didn't stay in the bottom for a long time.
Now the market almost doubled and most altcoins have gained a lot.
Hope you didn't sell your altcoins during this recovery.
Activity: 19
maybe most of the money goes to whale last year that is why no new investor are willing to invest. many bad news goes out this months and it affect cyrptocurrency. we can only hold for now and wait.
Activity: 238
There are many strings and reasons that affects the cryptomarket to crash, and it's really indeed hurtful that most of investors aren't gaining profits anymore due to massive decline of cryptomarketcap                  
If it does it will be disastrous for the crypto market. A lot of people already left market and distrust it when it went from 20k to 7k. That's why the market struggle so much this year because of the distrust (Lack of new investors). You have to also consider how old the market is and at what value the market should be after certain amount of time. People lose interest if the price stays in the bear trend too long
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
it has been a lot since the bitcoin has dropped to $ 7000 and now the bitcoin price is increasingly rising so it's a good news that it might have increased the bitcoin price until it reaches $ 20000
Activity: 1078
Merit: 342
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
Everything is connected. When the bitcoin price fell, the others did the same. As a matter of fact, the media and the governments, as well as the so-called experts who are against any particular cryptocurrency, are trying hard to end them. Yet, they always fail. With the manipulation of the media following the bitcoin ban by the government, nvestors will get scared. That is why people should be aware about this wicked conspiracy.
Activity: 490
Don't be confused because the price correction is often to happen in crypto world. We need the price correction so we can buy coins in cheaper price and make a lot of benefit if we sell it in the high price. Just try to keep patience when the price decrease and do not panic selling because the price Will always increase again
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
Market dips are common in the crypto world. I suggest you to stop looking at your portfolio if it brings you stress.

The good news is the market started to recover with BTC leading, altcoins should be following then.
brand new
Activity: 0
Nothing unusual is happening. After good run we have to have correction ad this is what we have recently.
The best advice I can give is don't check your holdings too often.
Activity: 98
Everything continues as it should. In January, there was an absolutely uncontrolled situation - it is both good and bad at the same time. Now everything is stable, it can not but rejoice.
Activity: 518
The market is very affected by the unknown. I think when the regulators of countries will find a solution on how to regulate the market, everything will go well. Many investors are waiting for good news. We need to wait. Everything will be fine!
Activity: 336
Cryptocurrency market is unpredictable, no central authority that can control this market, all is depend on it's users and news. There is no certain future for altcoins,  the only one coin that has good future is bitcoin, even bitcoin also influence the price of all altcoins. If you hold for long term then I  suggest you to only hold bitcoin.
I do not agree, there are other projects that deserve long-term investment. This is almost all projects from the top 10. Many projects have great potential and in the future can cost a very large amount of money.
Activity: 324
Merit: 10
We have no control over prices. They rise, then go down. There is a number of reasons that may influence this process. For example,the role of the advertising shouldn;t be underestimated.
Pages:
Jump to: