Pages:
Author

Topic: I BUY GOLD OR BITCOIN? - page 23. (Read 10978 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 08:35:46 PM
Hi guys, I've been in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time, some relatives and friends ask me to buy gold or bitcoin to save, and I answer:

1. If you want to be safe without worrying about buying gold, because its price is very stable, at 1200 dollars an ounce.

2. If you want to invest in bitcoin I invite you to investigate what technology is about, I tell you that it is a new technology that will revolutionize the world, it is decentralized, distributed, without control of any kind of government, its quantity is limited. that allows it to be deflamatory, with the passage of time it takes more value, but it is your RESPONSIBILITY if you make the investment in bitcoin, I only tell you the advantages but it is up to you to investigate the subject.

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?
In my own opinion, i think it is better to buy and invest in bitcoin rather than in gold. Bitcoin has many features and capabilities that can help people especially through their financial needs. Bitcoin is known for its capability to generate huge amount of profit by making its price increase. Cryptocurrencies are the future money so it is better for you to save and invest to our future money.

You are just talking based on your fantasies. WTF?

You forgot the bit where we all have flying cars.
Activity: 35
January 26, 2018, 08:13:55 PM
Buy 60% silver, 30% gold, 10% platinum.
Activity: 28
January 26, 2018, 08:11:29 PM
If you want to take a sure investment without thinking about the price buy Gold.

If you want to take a risk in investing a money buy bitcoin but you should study the stableness of the said currency.
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
January 26, 2018, 07:55:25 PM
For me if I have a huge capital and I am going to invest it and I have a choice between these two I would just go with both of them,
After all I think these two is a good thing to invest in,Why would you have to choose if you think that you could get a profit from both of them.
I will advise that as the bitcoin price is too mcuh reasonable in current time therefore you should try to invest most of your investment in bitcoin as there are more chances that bitcoin price will start increasing again and will surel give you a very good profit. My eersonal view as i studied about bitcion price that bitcoin price is currently trading in a low price and if we will invest money in bitcoin right now we have good chances to get good profit from it in next few months.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
January 26, 2018, 01:47:37 PM
I prefer buying bitcoin rather than gold. Yes gold has a stable price but it has tax while bitcoin is tax-free and it continuesly increasing its value on the market. You’ll just have to know how to use technology in order to exchange or buy some bitcoin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
January 26, 2018, 10:56:44 AM
Bitcoin and gold is different because gold is use as an assets and wealth since early ages and Bitcoin is popular now that modern technologies are invading the world so for now I'd rather buy Bitcoin then trade for an easier profit then if have already gain much then i will buy gold so i have them two.
Activity: 39
January 25, 2018, 12:17:50 AM
This is an asset that has survived and lasted centuries, one cannot go wrong with gold. Bitcoin on the other hand, as exciting as it is, is still fresh and new, and nobody can say for sure what direction it will take.Remember the people before gold, or in the era that gold existed. None of them could guess that gold is gonna be a dominant economical things on the earth. This can repeat for bitcoin too.
copper member
Activity: 497
January 25, 2018, 12:15:23 AM
Hi guys, I've been in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time, some relatives and friends ask me to buy gold or bitcoin to save, and I answer:

1. If you want to be safe without worrying about buying gold, because its price is very stable, at 1200 dollars an ounce.

2. If you want to invest in bitcoin I invite you to investigate what technology is about, I tell you that it is a new technology that will revolutionize the world, it is decentralized, distributed, without control of any kind of government, its quantity is limited. that allows it to be deflamatory, with the passage of time it takes more value, but it is your RESPONSIBILITY if you make the investment in bitcoin, I only tell you the advantages but it is up to you to investigate the subject.

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?

Investing is an option, if you want to be safe, you have chosen gold to invest properly. It is true that bitcoin is unstable and also full of risks, but its benefits outweigh the benefits of gold. All back to yourself, which one is better.
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
January 25, 2018, 12:05:09 AM
For me if I have a huge capital and I am going to invest it and I have a choice between these two I would just go with both of them,
After all I think these two is a good thing to invest in,Why would you have to choose if you think that you could get a profit from both of them.
Activity: 121
January 25, 2018, 12:00:03 AM
If you will buy gold..it is not a risky investment but if you will buy bitcoin it is very risky and the advantage of the bitcoin it is fast to pump and get a profit for a year .
Activity: 104
January 24, 2018, 11:54:38 PM
If you like risky, you want buy the currency in hopes it will appreciate in value , you should invest in bitcoin  Wink Wink.A large number of mainstream investors and entrepreneurs already consider Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as a legitimate asset class. But Bitcoin has been prone to major bubbles and painful crashes. If you like safe. i think you should buy gold.  Grin
Activity: 144
January 24, 2018, 05:54:23 PM
I'd invest in both. But you have to keep in mind that the btc investment can double your money, but it can also extremely drop in value. The price of gold is way more stable, so you won't loose much money, but you shouldn't expect big gains.
Activity: 378
January 24, 2018, 05:51:38 PM
Investors knows what to invest in at different times in their lives. The place of bitcoin and gold is different in business. You can sell you gold, use it to raise more bitcoin and sell it to buy more gold. A time is coming when the price of bitcoin and other coins will be stable but as for now, there's a lot of volatility in this market because its just emerging.
Activity: 574
Merit: 267
" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "
January 24, 2018, 05:50:37 PM

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?
In my own opinion, i think it is better to buy and invest in bitcoin rather than in gold. Bitcoin has many features and capabilities that can help people especially through their financial needs. Bitcoin is known for its capability to generate huge amount of profit by making its price increase. Cryptocurrencies are the future money so it is better for you to save and invest to our future money.
Activity: 364
January 24, 2018, 05:46:47 PM
Once I invested in gold, but when I started investing in bitcoin, I sold all my gold for crypto currency. This is much more promising.
Activity: 241
Merit: 36
January 24, 2018, 05:46:09 PM

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?

I think if you invest in gold rising its following inflansi economic growth, but if you invest in bitcoin the price is unstable. here I say you better invest in bitcoin. but no one can be responsible if something happens. because that controls only you, and I think if you are careful it will not be a danger. the problem is the hackers who infiltrate the site you open. that can steal your bitcoin from the wallet, this is the weakness. can not deny the era more sophisticated. therefore the world makes money with digital currencies
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
January 24, 2018, 05:19:07 PM
Bitcoin for profit and excitement and gold for stability, probably 50/50 mix. Buy Bitcoin when it drops (like now) sell when it's high use the profits to buy gold, and repeat until you have enough.   
Activity: 283
January 24, 2018, 05:02:01 PM
I believe that investing in gold is a relic of the past. Crypto currency is now much more promising and safer. You can not steal a crypto currency if you store it correctly. And its price grows much more actively and allows you to sell and buy it without leaving home. It is very convenient.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
January 24, 2018, 04:46:12 PM
bitcoin is best for me.i buy bitcoin bcz its my future.
Activity: 262
January 24, 2018, 04:34:06 PM
If you would buy something else consider first on what is the purpose of buying it,if you want to make sure that you make money on the future then go for gold and if you want to grow andtake risk to have huge return then go buy bitcoin
Bitcoin are one of the best chance to earn money so this is the best choice that you may for cause you are able to make money here and yes if your purpose to be is just to have atleast to start in a small amount we all know how expensive is gold then try bitcoin first.
Pages:
Jump to: