Pages:
Author

Topic: I BUY GOLD OR BITCOIN? - page 19. (Read 10978 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 03:42:26 PM
When people buy bitcoin, they want to see this as an original investment, which is designed for a relatively long period. And it was in connection with the development of the crypto currency that such investments became possible. Gold is an old proven way to store savings, which in time will yield to newer and more profitable ways ...
copper member
Activity: 33
Merit: 2
February 07, 2018, 03:24:38 PM
They are not mutually exclusive. As an investment strategy, you may want to hold both, or to hold gold as a bit of a hedge against bitcoin's recent volatility. That said, bitcoin definitely has more potential than gold (both as a currency and also as an asset), however, gold has a history and doesn't face as much regulatory uncertainty.
Activity: 258
Merit: 114
February 07, 2018, 03:16:37 PM
You are on a bitcoin forum and everyone have bitcoins.You will recieve no answer but bitcoin
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
February 07, 2018, 03:13:53 PM
It's up to you, but for me Ill rather but bitcoin because I'm no fan of gold and gold accessories. One more point is no one will know you rich by having bitcoin rather than showing you have something like gold in an accessory form because a burglar might point their interest unto you.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 03:02:53 PM
Gold if you dont like action, BTC if you like some risk..

But most important, only buy BTC if you believe in it...
Activity: 726
Merit: 251
February 07, 2018, 03:01:16 PM
You should never buy bitcoin gold just let it appear in your wallet along with your bitcoin. If you really hesitate to buy or simply buy only a portion of your bitcoin. By the way I buy all the bitcoin from my savings so I can get a bigger profit for my future. Cool
Activity: 49
February 07, 2018, 02:37:37 PM
buy bitcoins its worth it its real profit
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
February 07, 2018, 02:35:42 PM
Bitcoin and gold do not compare Betcuene has a greater chance of profit for the day of the price is low and another day the price is high, this makes you win more than gold, either for gold and its value is known and the percentage of profit and loss is expected to not exceed 20%
Activity: 322
February 07, 2018, 02:33:23 PM
Bitcoin is super coin in cryptocurrency. If buy gold you get profit slowly. If buy bitcoin you will get big profit from bitcoin than gold. So it is better buy bitcoin not gold.
Activity: 176
Merit: 1
February 07, 2018, 02:10:12 PM
At this moment, buy Bitcoin. At 6k its a really good price !
h55
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
February 07, 2018, 02:07:43 PM
that is your own decision but I think gold is better for a long term. but if you are the risky man you can buy BTC or ETH or NEO
Activity: 321
Merit: 100
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
February 07, 2018, 01:56:05 PM
Bitcoin is the digital gold. If you look for an investment other than stock exchanges or keeping as fiat money, you will buy gold (or digital gold) as a safe heaven. However buying gold need security for keeping it. You can keep gold at home but this is not a safe way, or you can keep it in bank.
You can buy bitcoin instead of buying a paper gold, and keep it on blockchain which is totally safer than keeping at bank.
Activity: 246
February 07, 2018, 01:46:00 PM
No government will ever back its currency with gold because then it couldn't use inflation to rob their citizens of their hard-earned value.Gold is a maybe Over extremely long periods it sort of gains value,sometimes,much slower than other investments.No guarantee it will continue to do so though.
Activity: 402
Merit: 250
February 07, 2018, 01:30:04 PM
there are so many people who discuss about it, and this topic will not be endless. it all depends on your own taste and needs.
Activity: 120
Merit: 14
February 07, 2018, 01:02:56 PM
Hi guys, I've been in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time, some relatives and friends ask me to buy gold or bitcoin to save, and I answer:

1. If you want to be safe without worrying about buying gold, because its price is very stable, at 1200 dollars an ounce.

2. If you want to invest in bitcoin I invite you to investigate what technology is about, I tell you that it is a new technology that will revolutionize the world, it is decentralized, distributed, without control of any kind of government, its quantity is limited. that allows it to be deflamatory, with the passage of time it takes more value, but it is your RESPONSIBILITY if you make the investment in bitcoin, I only tell you the advantages but it is up to you to investigate the subject.

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?

I buy gold or bitcoin Huh mà là lời trả lời mà nhiều người dùng cần biết, nhưng nhiều câu hỏi để mua btc hoặc nó quá nhiều nhiều trang khác:
** For gold:
+ Can help most customers can not lack iron ore, etc.,
+ It is a needle harder than the way.
Can make jewelry.
+ Restricted and limits of the major of the reason to make it at your security certificate for the national country! ----> extremely important.
** For Bitcoin:
+ Do blockchain bursts and develop on non-spend patterns ---> trend 4.0
+ Bitcoin has a limit of 21 million will be trained completely.
+ Can pay anywhere!
+ Is medium medium medium less than 300 to be commodity!
And gold and bitcoin are important points, and in job 4.0, if you choose the right penny, it will help us make more profit and that is why I chose bitcoin. ^^!
Activity: 21
February 07, 2018, 12:28:06 PM
Maybe the both will be the best choise, 1-st Earn some good Bitcoin, 2-nd invest 20% in Gold...
Activity: 110
Merit: 16
February 07, 2018, 05:56:37 AM
Hi guys, I've been in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time, some relatives and friends ask me to buy gold or bitcoin to save, and I answer:

1. If you want to be safe without worrying about buying gold, because its price is very stable, at 1200 dollars an ounce.

2. If you want to invest in bitcoin I invite you to investigate what technology is about, I tell you that it is a new technology that will revolutionize the world, it is decentralized, distributed, without control of any kind of government, its quantity is limited. that allows it to be deflamatory, with the passage of time it takes more value, but it is your RESPONSIBILITY if you make the investment in bitcoin, I only tell you the advantages but it is up to you to investigate the subject.

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?
actually the best option is on your own, but if I may advise, investing with bitcoin at this time I think is the right time than gold, because it can be witnessed changes and the development of the current excellent crypto currency, do not let you pass it by. but you also have to be careful and ready to face price fluctuations, if you doubt with bitcoin you should choose to invest in gold only.
Keep in mind that if you want to invest in bitcoin, believe it, do not sell off because of some market volatility, because in the cryptocurrency world it may surprise you to see the downside, but that's just market volatility, and if you can not accept it , Then please choose gold.
Activity: 70
February 07, 2018, 02:43:19 AM
with the decline in bitcoin prices this does not mean this bitcoin will end, the game stock investment is like this, there is up and down. just follow this now with the state of this bitcoin down. precisely this is the right time to buy this bitcoin, until bitcoin up again then we sell back and finally we get a more certain profit.
Activity: 197
February 07, 2018, 02:31:59 AM
I've bought bitcoin and some altcoins.  I'm also interested in buying gold and I might buy a small amount.  The biggest problem I see with gold is that if you have a lot of it, how do you store it?  I doubt I would want lots of it in my house.

You are right.That's the problem if you have a lot of gold,The storage.Where you hide it?What if somebody knows that you have a lot of gold,You're life might be in danger.If you have a lot of bitcoin do they know?is your life be in danger? i think no.So i will buy bitcoin and have some profit for it.
Activity: 18
January 30, 2018, 04:33:17 PM

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?
actually the best option is on your own, but if I may advise, investing with bitcoin at this time I think is the right time than gold, because it can be witnessed changes and the development of the current excellent crypto currency, do not let you pass it by. but you also have to be careful and ready to face price fluctuations, if you doubt with bitcoin you should choose to invest in gold only.
Pages:
Jump to: