Pages:
Author

Topic: I BUY GOLD OR BITCOIN? - page 22. (Read 10978 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 4
January 27, 2018, 01:23:43 AM
For my own perspective , those two are important but different value. First if you choose gold then you will be sure that your  money will be safe but it takes time
Second is bitcoin,  the bitcoin known as a volatile currency means that it is very risky but if you have skills to manipulate your money wisely maybe you will be a successful person and if you know that you have that ability then try btc Smiley
copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 0
POINTPAY
January 27, 2018, 01:20:20 AM
time are gone when you buy gold, gold is a global currency no doubt about it if every country accepts bitcoin and I hope one day they will, then there is no point of buying gold people will prefer bitcoin instead of gold.
Activity: 85
January 27, 2018, 01:04:27 AM
I will buy bitcoin, because if I buy too much gold, people will think I am rich. and I do not want to be like that, because I'm afraid there are a handful of people who intend to steal or rob my gold. whereas if I buy bitcoin, people will not know I am investing my money in bitcoin, so it will reduce the appearance of malicious intent.
Activity: 514
Merit: 10
●●
January 27, 2018, 12:57:11 AM
currently the bitcoin price is falling may be a good time to buy but in my opinion bitcoin trade has high risk and unstable price. but if gold prices are more stable, better choose both as an investment

For both it has the potential to gain profit in the future only Bitcoin has an unstable price and can be very different from gold that has a stable price and only a small price decline.
Activity: 129
Merit: 3
bitrace® | JOIN NOW
January 27, 2018, 12:48:21 AM
I rather buy bitcoin than gold because bitcoin can give you more profit in the long term. You can also do more things when you had bitcoin instead of gold, you can use bitcoin for trading, or investing. Bitcoin is also more accessible than gold and you can buy almost anything with it, but you can rarely buy anything with gold.
Activity: 59
January 27, 2018, 12:38:53 AM
If I think gold is also not bad because the price of gold is also quite good and continue to rise.Maybe deficiency of bitcoin is uncertain price.If are really hesitate to buy,  just buy only a portion of your bitcoin.
Activity: 582
Merit: 101
January 27, 2018, 12:36:08 AM
if I choose to buy bitcoin gan calculate for my deposit .. if bitcoin can we invest well for trading and so forth anyway the price is fast rising ... if down yaa we are patient .. hold until the price rises again.
if gold rises the price lma gan ... if it also goes up too little Untungya.
Activity: 71
January 27, 2018, 12:35:36 AM
There is no compression between bitcoin and gold.I prefer always bitcoin because gold gives a normal return but bitcoin gives u huge return in long term.I guess both of them is good for investment but i think its much better to invest in bitcoin since now a days, bitcoin value is rapidly increasing which will definitely give you huge gains
Activity: 63
January 27, 2018, 12:30:58 AM
i can save it in my pc or my android or other wallet and i can spend it if i have some urgent things.If you really want to gain more income or being rich, I recommend you should grab Bitcoin and buy it. You won't regret. The number of people use Bitcoin has increased non-stop everyday and the price of it will continuously increase.
Activity: 71
January 27, 2018, 12:26:46 AM
 It's true that gold has the value since men first discovered it and always will have some value but I strongly beleive that bitcoin is much more profitable especialy in moments like now when the price is high. With much lower investment than in gold you could earn more, that is maybe the bigest advantage.But gold is compulsory increase in future. Bitcoin is not sure to increase or decrease. People safer side gold investment is best
Activity: 108
Merit: 14
January 27, 2018, 12:20:48 AM
if I personally rather recommend you buy bitcoin, because bitcoin has a very extraordinary price and bitcoin is rarely down the price, as we see bitcoin prices always increase from year to year, so I further recommend you to buy bitcoin

I agree with you, and secondly, I'll add that since both gold and bitcoin can be accepted by the world, the flow of gold is not easy enough, and the flow of gold out of each country is limited, but Bitcoin is not the same , Bitcoin transactions convenient, and has the characteristics of anonymity.
Activity: 418
Merit: 100
January 27, 2018, 12:18:42 AM
currently the bitcoin price is falling may be a good time to buy but in my opinion bitcoin trade has high risk and unstable price. but if gold prices are more stable, better choose both as an investment
Activity: 182
January 26, 2018, 11:49:28 PM
My first perception about bitcoin is that, it will keep on increasing as the time flies because that was my observation when I was a newbie. Yes, I saw that there is a decrease in value of bitcoin but not a huge amount, but when I keep on observing the movement of the market, I was shocked because I cannot believe that bitcoin will drop too much which made me asked myself and other people here if it is still worth buying bitcoin? However, despite of a sudden dropping of value, I still believe that the value of bitcoin will increase and pump again.
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
January 26, 2018, 10:26:19 PM
Remember that you should diversify your investment? Then you can invest in both so that you have your money spread across different platforms. Both are good investment for me. Gold might be more meticulous since you have something physical that you need to keep and protect/hide. But you can at least where gold to occasions and show it off.
Activity: 9
January 26, 2018, 10:13:19 PM
Secure investment is less profitable. Risk investment is high profit. It all depends on your nature.
But if risk is controlled. Risk in potential, I still invest. In addition to profitability it brings new knowledge to the future, both stimulating in investment.
So I still choose BTC or Altcoins.
Gold is what everyone has.
Activity: 120
Merit: 21
January 26, 2018, 09:37:56 PM
I'll choose Bitcoin because it gives you more profit and easy to earn through striving hard working in the internet while gold is very expensive to buy and needs more money to buy with it.
In fact, the price of gold and Bitcoin are as expensive, mainly to see some personal investment preferences, if it is me, I will invest in bitcoin like you, I do not like a steady investment, the price volatility makes me more investment desire.
Activity: 196
January 26, 2018, 09:32:26 PM
Investors knows what to invest in at different times in their lives. For me if I have a huge capital and I am going to invest both. Because no one can guess that gold is gonna be a dominant economical things on the earth. This can repeat for bitcoin too. But if you have small money I would advise doing a small perecentrage in gold and the rest for bitcoin.
Activity: 290
January 26, 2018, 09:31:51 PM
Gold is still above bitcoin no matter how much people justify that bitcoin is much better. Gold has been used for trading since the beginning and that is hard to beat. Now for your question, if you want to play safe in the long run I suggest you should go for gold, not to say bitcoin is risky, I mean people still prefer things that they can actually hold rather than digital currency. Bitcoin on the other side still worth to buy. Its price is still going up and it is still promising. You cant go wrong with both.
Activity: 44
January 26, 2018, 09:19:28 PM
I'll choose Bitcoin because it gives you more profit and easy to earn through striving hard working in the internet while gold is very expensive to buy and needs more money to buy with it.
Activity: 157
January 26, 2018, 09:06:48 PM
I think this could be a good moment to change a part of your Bitcoins to Gold. The day Wall Street will crash it will make such a noise that gold might awake... and rise 10X or more - just like in cryptos.
Pages:
Jump to: