Pages:
Author

Topic: I BUY GOLD OR BITCOIN? - page 18. (Read 10978 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
February 11, 2018, 10:44:33 PM
Gold is something that will never lose value but Bitcoin is more profitable.

For me both of that is good for investment but bitcoin now is very nice moving the price.every bitcoiner is investing a bitcoin because every bitcoiner we know theres have a chance become a rich and its very safety and easy to transact and its nice also for longterm way while the gold is nice also to buy because every month or year will increase the price and its sure if you sell it to get money.
When bitcoin prices show a downward trend, then shifting to safer investments like gold is a good solution, surely this will make our money safer especially for the long term. I suggest to divide a larger portion of gold than bitcoin.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 09:50:45 PM
Yes bitcoin is too risky when it comes in nvesting, but it has a big difference. In gold you cannot send funds all over the world, and it has a fixed and stable price, bitcoin investing needs a lot of time, but no worries, bitcoin is safe.
Activity: 322
Merit: 25
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”
February 11, 2018, 09:50:26 PM

For me both of that is good for investment but bitcoin now is very nice moving the price.every bitcoiner is investing a bitcoin because every bitcoiner we know theres have a chance become a rich and its very safety and easy to transact and its nice also for longterm way while the gold is nice also to buy because every month or year will increase the price and its sure if you sell it to get money.
Activity: 98
February 11, 2018, 09:41:22 PM
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
February 11, 2018, 09:37:56 PM
gold is safer than BTC
but the gold movement is slower than BTC
so for those of you who want to trade in Gold, you will not get a quick profit like a BTC trader

I recommend BTC
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
February 11, 2018, 09:21:59 PM
Well, to buy bitcoin or gold actually depends on what kind of investment you wanted to take. for example, if you want to invest on a product that is stable and has already made a face in the market for several years, gold is what you should invest on. On the other hand, if you wanted to make a huge profit and you are willing risking your investments, then bitcoin is the right choice for you.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
February 11, 2018, 08:23:11 PM
my answer will be of course Bitcoin , because that's called smart investement
and is the fact of investing in what is new
and there is a rule in trading , you should use it also in investement
also in investing , you should invest with trend
and if you want more ROI , you should studying the market and try to predict where  the trend is go , and outstrip
Activity: 140
February 11, 2018, 08:17:24 PM
I think it is better to buy bitcoin than to gold because in bitcoin we all have a strong security, it is not like a government banks but everyones wanted a gold coz they are so familiar when we talk about gold of course all of us are oriented in gold but for me it is better to buy bitcoin because if you converted into a money theres a higher value of money.  Wink
Activity: 266
February 11, 2018, 06:29:52 PM
for now, you would be better off buying gold maybe it will be safe in your storage. because bitcoin is now very down and not yet awakened
Activity: 308
February 11, 2018, 05:59:31 PM
A lots of relatives of mine are not risk taker even though they have money, so considering this I would respond them to buy gold cuz I know they would panic and sell in the slightest decrease.
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
February 11, 2018, 05:54:06 PM
You are on a bitcoin forum and everyone have bitcoins.You will recieve no answer but bitcoin

I agree. But as I have said repeatedly, these are not mutually exclusive investments. Gold and bitcoin actually have a lot in common -- both are scarce alternative investments. Of the two, bitcoin has more growth potential and gold is more stable.
Activity: 361
Merit: 137
February 11, 2018, 05:50:19 PM
If you are in it for the long run Bitcoin is much better. The blockchain technology has a bright future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
February 11, 2018, 05:38:30 PM
 Will for me i rather choose bitcoin. Gold is good but his price is quetly slow price increase and he didnt give you a chances to buy in a low price. While bitcoin greate chances to multiple your profit in just 1month or a year. Gold is hard to secured but bitcoin has great security your profit will be safe and no worry
Activity: 238
February 11, 2018, 05:11:32 PM

I would say exactly the same. A person must decide for himself exactly what he wants. And study the subject before use, and not unconsciously, without understanding the topic of immersing in it.
Activity: 102
February 07, 2018, 05:19:52 PM
BITCOIN of course
gold price was stable yes and secured but the bitcoin is UNSTABLE yes when it comes to price but every year price is going up and climbing so fast
Activity: 19
February 07, 2018, 04:54:36 PM
This is a horrible comparison, if you look at bitcoin, it has big volatility. And look at gold, its an instrument to retain value.
There is no comparison between two.
Buy gold if u want to hold wealth.
Buy bitcoin if you want growth, but prepare to face loss too.
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
February 07, 2018, 04:50:52 PM
Behind the gold stands several thousand years of experience, when royal metal, based on the free choice of people using it, has become global money. And in my opinion it remains to this day. The history of BTC dates back to less than 9 years. And it already reveals the symptoms of future problems. High costs of accepting payments, the risk of further "bifurcations", technical limitations of the system (eg block size) or extremely high price volatility that hinders the use of BTC in everyday transactions - these are just a few items from the long list of reservations. Add to this the risk of repression by governments and the banking sector, jealously guarding their monopoly on the creation and control of money.
Activity: 14
February 07, 2018, 04:21:19 PM
Gold is an asset which takes a long time to appreciate and transactions can be hectic. while Bitcoin is an investment which appreciates on a daily basis with smooth transactions and easy trading with a decentralized system of operation. so i will advice you to buy bitcoin now especially when the value is low so you can start earning high when it appreciates.
Activity: 378
February 07, 2018, 04:10:44 PM
Hello! I believe that gold is still a very serious resource, it will always be valuable! Since now there are few countries that bind their currency to gold, gold is gradually starting to go to the background! Of course, such a new one as bitcoin shows good speculative growth! But sooner or later all this will come to a calm movement!
Activity: 336
February 07, 2018, 03:42:56 PM
Virgin Money joins ban on buying Bitcoin on credit cards

Some us bank ban buying bitcoin just on credit card
But some media have been announced that us ban bitcoin and this effect all the market
Be patient and dont listen to rumors
Pages:
Jump to: