Pages:
Author

Topic: I BUY GOLD OR BITCOIN? - page 63. (Read 10978 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 11
November 08, 2017, 03:37:36 AM
according to coin telegraph , people searches for "buying bitcoin" on google has surpassed the number of searches for buying gold.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
November 08, 2017, 03:33:04 AM
I also suggest buying BTC because as last year has showed us it multiplyed itself 10x. It probably will continue to grow and there is only a very small chance that it will crash. If you want to go 100% then buy gold, if you want to make profit out of a small amount of money i suggest buying Bitcoin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
November 08, 2017, 03:28:49 AM
for me i go straight for the bitcoin because i know already the pot and can you see the price also. compare to gold that you dont know the potential... maybe i choose that if the price is stable like bitcoin.. even though the price is fluctuate but we all know that never fall down bigger...
Activity: 200
Merit: 13
November 08, 2017, 03:28:00 AM
I will invest in bitcoin rather than gold, because i am want more and more money everyday, so i choose the unsafe way is investing bitcoin, not much people willing to invest in bitcoin but they choose gold because they want a stable and safe environment but less profit, investing in bitcoin has huge profit if you have a good brain.
Activity: 14
November 08, 2017, 03:22:47 AM
Bitcoin and gold are good for investments.bitcoin is asset and currency,bitcoin can replace the currency in future.we can send and receive the money through the bitcoin.bitcoin is good investment for earning money.
Activity: 35
November 08, 2017, 03:20:58 AM
Hi guys, I've been in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time, some relatives and friends ask me to buy gold or bitcoin to save, and I answer:

1. If you want to be safe without worrying about buying gold, because its price is very stable, at 1200 dollars an ounce.

2. If you want to invest in bitcoin I invite you to investigate what technology is about, I tell you that it is a new technology that will revolutionize the world, it is decentralized, distributed, without control of any kind of government, its quantity is limited. that allows it to be deflamatory, with the passage of time it takes more value, but it is your RESPONSIBILITY if you make the investment in bitcoin, I only tell you the advantages but it is up to you to investigate the subject.

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?

The Gold and Bitcoin has a benefits in a same and different ways. Gold benefits are easier to convert into cash, Solid Global Network of Exchanges and Solid Baseline Value while Bitcoin benefits are Rarery than Gold, Anonymity and Security. For me Both are valueable and both of them are useful regarding on earnings.
Activity: 317
Merit: 110
November 08, 2017, 03:19:24 AM
I have a couple of Krugerrands, they are very nice to touch and hold in your hand.

No so good for long term value, IMHO

Bitcoins are going to bring down central governments and central banks, that is true power and value, IMHO..
Activity: 469
Merit: 16
November 08, 2017, 03:13:20 AM
I prefer bitcoin, because it is more certain and the price increase is greater than gold
Activity: 39
November 08, 2017, 03:11:57 AM
Old ask and asked many times

this pic may give you answer

Source https://getabitcoin.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/goldvsbitcoinvsdollar.png

for me i prefer Gold more Because women love it more than Bitcoin and can invest it  Cool Cool

I also prefer Gold because it is rare metal and people collect it to invest, to make jewellery, for producing activities for thousands years.
Activity: 406
November 08, 2017, 03:11:12 AM
Hi guys, I've been in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time, some relatives and friends ask me to buy gold or bitcoin to save, and I answer:

1. If you want to be safe without worrying about buying gold, because its price is very stable, at 1200 dollars an ounce.

2. If you want to invest in bitcoin I invite you to investigate what technology is about, I tell you that it is a new technology that will revolutionize the world, it is decentralized, distributed, without control of any kind of government, its quantity is limited. that allows it to be deflamatory, with the passage of time it takes more value, but it is your RESPONSIBILITY if you make the investment in bitcoin, I only tell you the advantages but it is up to you to investigate the subject.

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?

For me i will suggest to buy a Bitcoin because you will earn when Bitcoin price is high so you will profit and then after buy a Bitcoin just do a trading on some exchangers like Bittrex and Poloniex which is do the simple basic of trading Like Buy low, and Sell high.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
November 08, 2017, 03:07:05 AM

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?

Gold is also much better because of a stable of price value, but if your going to buy I choose "bitcoin" because this time because of  the quick transforming of our technology bitcoin is only the one who change your life quickly into high quality leaving because it is very unpredictable  price its very challenging and more interesting when it comes to make money from bitcoin, many people are trying to make buying and  also selling  of bitcoin and they will be share to other people  their experienced  through youtube and many other site in google.

If you want to earn in a faster way then choose btc but for me both are ok investment specially in long term if you have much money then don't be afraid to have both because it's an ideal investment to diversify your portfolio. Yeah since our technology continues to grow bitcoin has an advantage compare to gold.
Activity: 501
Merit: 147
November 08, 2017, 03:00:43 AM

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?

Gold is also much better because of a stable of price value, but if your going to buy I choose "bitcoin" because this time because of  the quick transforming of our technology bitcoin is only the one who change your life quickly into high quality leaving because it is very unpredictable  price its very challenging and more interesting when it comes to make money from bitcoin, many people are trying to make buying and  also selling  of bitcoin and they will be share to other people  their experienced  through youtube and many other site in google.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 08, 2017, 02:43:13 AM

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?

You should buy bitcoin. In my opinion, bitcoin's value continuously increases from time to time. Therefore, it is a good investment because someday you might get a good value for it. Unlike gold which doesn't usually increase.
Activity: 364
November 08, 2017, 02:40:09 AM
It is necessary to remember that gold and crypto currency exist in different worlds - physical and virtual. They have different degrees of value and have different nature and their tasks. Therefore, the above should be taken into account when buying a crypto currency or gold. Gold has always been, is and will be a stable means of storing value and saves us in case of sharp inflation. In other cases, its value is almost constant. Crypto currency, in particular bitcoin, gives us a great profit so far. Only this year, its value has increased more than eight times and continues to increase. This is one of the main advantages of bitcoin before gold. However, investing in bitcoin involves a certain risk and therefore it is necessary to decide which of the objects to invest in. I would personally 25 percent invested in gold, and the rest in bitcoin.
Activity: 312
November 08, 2017, 01:58:41 AM
Both bitcoibitcoin and gold have advantages.But i will prefer you to buy bitcoin.For this I will show you the advantage that the price of bitcoin will rise and you can have more profit.At the same time if you buy gold there's is no guarantee it's real or fake or real. Also the price of gold doesn't rise too much.
Activity: 208
November 05, 2017, 09:03:05 AM
Investing in gold is time-tested, it is reliable. But now other times, the digital age and with bitcoin have the opportunity much more in a short time. That's why I'm buying bitoyin. But I still have some gold, just in case Smiley

For me? Nowadays, Gold is hard for us people to buy. So I prefer buy bitcoins. Because buying bitcoins was easy done looking for a gold who is impossible to find.
Activity: 364
November 05, 2017, 08:48:12 AM
Investing in gold is time-tested, it is reliable. But now other times, the digital age and with bitcoin have the opportunity much more in a short time. That's why I'm buying bitoyin. But I still have some gold, just in case Smiley
Activity: 126
November 04, 2017, 03:38:45 AM
Bitcoin will be much better
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
November 04, 2017, 03:24:48 AM
If you have a risking mind, then it's good to go with bitcoin. Here the profiting is assured and we need patience to get the same. With gold the user gets an security on the investment with very small profit. Based on the necessity and the acceptance have a research about both the market and pick the appropriate one.
Yes both have their own importance, no one can be preferred over other because each is having its own qualities, when it comes to investment then bitcoin is more good than gold because it is easy and quick to be transferred and gives huge amount of profit yes gold can also be invested but first it is to be converted into money and then invested which becomes quite tough.
Activity: 51
November 03, 2017, 07:35:21 AM
Buying BTC will make more profit then gold as BTC Boosting from last 3 week more and more
Pages:
Jump to: