Pages:
Author

Topic: I can't sleep :( - page 3. (Read 2255 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
January 10, 2021, 03:52:57 PM
I can't sleep Sad
It is 2am...
What should I do?

Move to a country where 2 AM here is their regular working hours over there.

For example. I live in the USA. But I find that I am often awake at the same time people are awake in Aswan, Egypt. Maybe I should move over there.

Cool
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 10, 2021, 02:13:03 PM
I can't sleep Sad
It is 2am...
What should I do?

Maybe you should do some breathing excercises. You do it first by inhaling for about 3s, then hold the air for about 5s. Then exhale the air for about 6-8s. Then repeat it until you fell sleepy. This is 100% effective. Try it, theres nothing wrong on trying Grin
Activity: 1
December 15, 2020, 10:59:02 AM
CBD or meds... All those meditation stuff ain't working
Activity: 11
December 15, 2020, 09:07:04 AM
Have you try marijuana? In the most cases it must lead you to the land of the dreamers very easy.
Activity: 759
Merit: 15
December 01, 2020, 11:11:34 AM
in my opinion you shouldn't try to sleep when you can't but do something else as pleasant as watching tv, drink something, sleep at another time, it can only become worrying if the thing is repeated for a long time
Activity: 26
December 01, 2020, 05:20:46 AM
Don't Consume coffee, don't overthink. just relax, slowly you can sleep
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 30, 2020, 11:06:03 AM
Looks like I have got same problem here as yours. In my opinion it's good thing and enjoy the extra time 😁
It's a struggle to have hardship in sleeping.

That's only your best time to take a rest and even if you want to sleep, you keep awake. That's not a good extra time based on my experience.
Activity: 100
November 30, 2020, 08:31:11 AM
Looks like I have got same problem here as yours. In my opinion it's good thing and enjoy the extra time 😁
Activity: 2
Merit: 1
November 22, 2019, 08:15:23 AM
count the sheep and fall asleep Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

LOL believe it was not effective even when I was a child. I have do that. But as I said, it's ineffective and unsuccessful, even worse when you forget the count, you will only be stressed by trying to remember your count again, until finally you are awake until morning arrives.  Cheesy Grin

But this time it's serious, for you OP, or anyone who has problems with sleep, my advice is; avoid sleeping during the day, make sure you do physical activities during the day with exercise or just take a walk in the park during the day. At least it works for me, as a side note I have also experienced problems with sleep, in the past few years, I am always awake until the morning, always so, every night. But, the method that I have said has helped me to be able to fall asleep at night normally.
Activity: 50
November 22, 2019, 08:09:54 AM
try to use melatonin
Activity: 4
November 22, 2019, 08:07:47 AM
try to calm the mind first, because usually the cause can not sleep due to many thoughts, if it fails try to listen to calm music
Activity: 433
Merit: 5
November 22, 2019, 08:07:14 AM
By the way, I noticed that the time of day when you sleep plays a very important role in life. Most of all, this affects your general mental state and the quality of the work that you do. I used to always go to bed late (at about 3-4 am), but then I went to bed at 11 pm. And, lo and behold, I have never felt so good, much more energy and productivity!

When I am stressed and cannot fall asleep, I usually don't go to sleep, but do some business at night. Then the next day I go to bed as usual and fall asleep calmly (insomnia has no chance, because you didn't sleep for a long time). It is also important that there is some kind of physical activity during the day, it really helps to sleep well.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
November 22, 2019, 07:25:42 AM
lol too many sheep had been counted yet they are continuing to add so he cannot sleep until morning because of the unstoppable coming of sheep hahaha

My father would always just say "Just close your eyes" when i couldn't sleep  Grin
so we all does right?because only fish can sleep without closing eyes  Grin

but sometimes its overthinking that made us not to sleep.
Activity: 66
Merit: 13
November 21, 2019, 07:31:11 PM
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
November 21, 2019, 10:52:20 AM
Stop thinking anything or something that you don't want to happen or that has negative vibes. You should refrain yourself from using to much gadgets cause the lights of it might have affect your eyes that causes you to having a hard time sleeping.
Activity: 11
November 18, 2019, 07:45:21 PM
My father would always just say "Just close your eyes" when i couldn't sleep  Grin
Activity: 1
November 18, 2019, 05:53:15 PM
I can't sleep Sad
It is 2am...
What should I do?

It's time to create fun in your life. Most of the time we are missing and didn't know what is the purpose of our life. Mostly we are in much tense in our daily life routine. When i was in that type of condition i will try to watch my fav shows you will be also like these ones shows http://ofwpinoychannel.com. I love to watch the fav shows in my daily routine and much happy with this life.
Activity: 41
November 18, 2019, 10:15:49 AM
It is worth ventilating and drinking water
copper member
Activity: 73
November 18, 2019, 05:50:41 AM
Try clearing off your mind and take over the counter sleeping pills
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
November 17, 2019, 07:13:35 AM
When I can't sleep, I start reading. It always works for me.

Another good way to get asleep easily is to exercise at least 1 hour during the day.
Go for a run and then have a hot bath in order to relax.
This works for me pretty good and my sleep has been improved a lot lately.
i think what you are saying is in the afternoon?because if you do this before office hours then the effect will be right after the run?

maybe OP has nothing in physical thats why he has a problem to sleep because his body is always relax and not have time to get tired.
Pages:
Jump to: