Pages:
Author

Topic: I can't sleep :( - page 4. (Read 2255 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 62
November 17, 2019, 05:19:26 AM
When I can't sleep, I start reading. It always works for me.

Another good way to get asleep easily is to exercise at least 1 hour during the day.
Go for a run and then have a hot bath in order to relax.
This works for me pretty good and my sleep has been improved a lot lately.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 2
November 17, 2019, 02:29:06 AM
Without sleep, people's lives can't be imagined. If sleep is not good, the whole day goes bad. The key to good sleep is to be worry free life. So hopefully if you are able to think about sleep without any other unnecessary thoughts then a beautiful day is waiting for you. Grin
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 22, 2019, 11:22:46 AM
There are many factors why people can’t sleep; one of these is insomnia. But there are solutions to beat insomia; first, exercise regularly to have a healthy lifestyle. Secondly, eliminate alcohol or caffeine to avoid sleepless night. And third, make your environment comfortable.
Avoid too much intake of drugs too. It's one reason that makes us active because of some side effect that it contains. Depression and stress are other reasons why one can't sleep at night.

The typical solution these days are through browsing the web or watching movies, once your eyes get tired you'll eventually fall asleep. But for some, this doesn't work and they need to ask for a medical professional.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
October 21, 2019, 08:36:24 AM
I’ve made the mistake of watching The Walking Dead before bed, and it has definitely affected the time it took for me to fall asleep as well as how well I slept that night. I think that watching intense TV shows can cause stress, and stress affects our sleep - https://dailysleep.org/sleep-hygiene/
Depending to what character you have,because like me I love watching zombie movies and I enjoy it not messing my sleeping time .maybe you are taking seriously what happens to the movie that’s why it affected your sleeping and bring you stress also
Activity: 854
Merit: 272
October 21, 2019, 02:02:25 AM
I can't sleep Sad
It is 2am...
What should I do?

If this happens again,

Think of anything productive and do whatever you think is. Post here or look for bounties/faucets, it will earn you profits while you can’t sleep. Then on, you will slowly get tired until you fall asleep.
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
October 19, 2019, 09:04:12 AM
There are many factors why people can’t sleep; one of these is insomnia. But there are solutions to beat insomia; first, exercise regularly to have a healthy lifestyle. Secondly, eliminate alcohol or caffeine to avoid sleepless night. And third, make your environment comfortable.
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
October 17, 2019, 12:24:44 PM
I can't sleep Sad
It is 2am...
What should I do?

when you cannot sleep you probably do not get tired during the day.
You should try being active and exercise during the day maybe. Don't forget to wake up early around 7-8 AM so as to start your day early.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
October 17, 2019, 11:45:42 AM
Maybe you should try doing more sports Cheesy it helps if you are tired in the evening, easier to go to sleep.
That’s what I supposed to say.maybe OP is lack of physical works that’s why her body don’t look for total rest,not like us who is physically active .just by early evenin our body and mind are already looking to have sleep.

And also stop thinking many things just have you mind rest and later your body will sleep as well
Activity: 147
Merit: 1
October 17, 2019, 11:25:47 AM
Maybe you should try doing more sports Cheesy it helps if you are tired in the evening, easier to go to sleep.
Activity: 169
Merit: 1
September 16, 2019, 05:50:54 AM
I have facing difficulties also at some nights trying to sleep. Sometimes I drink milk and it works. But sometimes I'm more awake than before because it makes me feel full and I can't sleep when my digestion is working. If I'm not mistaken, it's also not healthy to sleep after you consume food. I have tried different ways, like doing yoga before sleep, using earplug, changing my bed in different direction. I found that all this strategy have the same goal, which is to shut down your mind. There is one simple way I like to do now:
1. Relax the muscles in your face, including tongue, jaw and the muscles around the eyes. Close your eyes and lying.
2. Drop your shoulders as far down as they’ll go.
3. Take a deeep breath until your lung's full, and release it until it completely empty. Do it slowly. Repeat 4 times.
4. On the fourth time, after taking a breath, hold it and count to 4. Then release it like pushing it out. And then repeat step 3.
I did this twice, and just flow with the rhythm. At least it help me to empty my mind.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
September 14, 2019, 07:57:53 PM
Blink your eyes as fast as you can. It might sound like a joke but it is effective. Another is you lower the room temperature and lights must be off and just close your eyes don't open it even if you want to and try listening to calm musics. That is how I put myself in to sleep.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1148
September 14, 2019, 06:43:49 PM
I can't sleep Sad
It is 2am...
What should I do?

it is enough to sleep for several hours between night and day. love at night. I do my work during the day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVwLPOFICTM

it's wonderfull song Wink
Activity: 961
Merit: 110
SweetBet.com
September 13, 2019, 07:09:06 PM
Find the most boring book in your house and start reading Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
June 29, 2014, 05:45:37 AM
play game on mobile or watch tv or movie ... after sometime you feel tired go and sleep simple .. Smiley
Activity: 28
June 26, 2014, 12:58:23 PM
Now you can sleep! And also your btc! Check this: www.bitsleep.com !

Sorry, it's a joke, I didnt want to spam but this 3d is perfect. Cheesy Cheesy

James

http://bitsleep.com/img/logo3d.png

www.BitSleep.com - Make Bitcoin Sleeping!
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
June 22, 2014, 04:00:43 PM
The milk is definitely a good choice but make it warm. For me a good way to get some sleep is to read a book (especially a boring one). Also do not sleep during day time.
Activity: 46
June 22, 2014, 03:35:51 PM
You can try counting until you fall asleep. Or you can try drinking something, like warm milk.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
June 22, 2014, 09:24:51 AM
if you can make it like a dish of boiled or steamed kale because in there have substances that can soothe and make sleepiness

Okay, funny thing to know.

STILL can't sleep? Read this thread a few times, you'll be totally knocked out. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7442895
I promise. Wink

Okay, I'll try that.

Buy melatonin.  Your body naturally produces it, way better for you than some crazy pharmaceuticals.

I actually do have pack of them!
But if I take one now, it will take so long to effect I would sleep at that time anyway (I hope).

Either way, melatonin will help you have some vivid dreams, lucid dreams if you're lucky.

It helps to get lucid? Really?
I have read about them and they sounds awesome!
I would like to experience them, might take some melatonin for next night.
Do you have any other tips for getting lucid dreams?

don't listen to dank

don't use medication

use the best home&natural cure for insomnia

it works, I guarantee it does Smiley

1.take some milk
2.warm it up real nice
3.drink it while it's hot
4.sleep like a baby

Wink

btw don't drink caffeine up to 6 hours before bed-time!

I usually don't listen to him, but this time he is talking wisely.
And I took caffeine last time more than 12 hours ago.

just try the milk thing

when I can't sleep always works for me Wink

btw don't watch TV or anything, try to stop your brain from thinking
make your room as dark as possible

and try the milk thing!

http://blogs.webmd.com/sleep-disorders/2008/01/warm-milk-true-or-false.html
http://www.livestrong.com/article/108912-warm-milk-make-sleep-better/

just google it, there's like a gazillion websites confirming it's true and not a myth Wink
DrG
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035
June 22, 2014, 04:11:54 AM
Warm liquid is quickly absorbed in the stomach/duodenum and can put you to sleep pretty quick.  Milk works well as long as you're not intolerant.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
In holiday we trust
June 22, 2014, 03:44:43 AM
Try this strange one hot coffee and a peanut butter sandwich worked for me.
Pages:
Jump to: