Pages:
Author

Topic: I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO - page 57. (Read 6823 times)

Activity: 320
Merit: 10

I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO. I need advice from you. please give me a list of trusted ico

with the number 5 eth you have you can choose freely ico emerging, you can choose the list of top ico in icobench which is currently in progress, but make sure ico you choose trusted and it can give you profit. that's my advice.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Distributed Intelligent IoT Technology
Maybe you can see some of the amazix projects which have reached softcap, at least if it reaches the softcap it was very nice for the project. or you can hold partly because I think eth will going up.

Well frankly speaking, they have almost all projects well raise money and very few projects are not liquid. But still all you need to check yourself
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
I think most of the current ICOs are a scam. I think you can trade in some other cryptocurrencies. I think the risk is small and you can get more profits.
Activity: 687
Merit: 11
I suggest you to hold the ETH that you have until the price is really back to normal, but if you want to repay a ico please be careful in choosing ico because nowadays a lot of scam ico
Activity: 154
X-Block.io

I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO. I need advice from you. please give me a list of trusted ico

try to participate in Egretia on 26th may, Essentia looks really good too, for investors under 10 eth KYC is very easy, take a look and good luck
Activity: 336
Merit: 7
Invest in Ambit Mining, you will not regret, it is one of the best projects in 2018,. and it is live now.
Activity: 238
I think that it is not necessary to invest all of their ETH-saving in the ICO immediately. I think the best way is to wait a little bit and invest in parts, in different projects.
Activity: 176
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
If I have 5 ETHs like you, then I will decide to invest Altcoin or I will hold 5 ETH until the end of this year. ICOs are risky and we should not invest too much money in ICO
Activity: 126

You should find your own ICO projects on Bitcoin. Should not consult people. The money is yours and you should not give your money to others. There are many good ICO projects, surely you will find them
Activity: 364
Better to research yourself rather than everyone here shilling.
too risky if you follow ICO, you better invest in ripple or bitcoin,
I am sure the price will rise later and you get profit
Activity: 88
Better to research yourself rather than everyone here shilling.
Activity: 387
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
You can buy into an ICO just make sure that you do not put all of your ETH into an ICO. Keep some of it as ETH and hold it, the ones you do decide to invest should be carefully invested. Look closely at the ICO and what they are offering before you jump into bed with them. There is nothing I hate more than hearing people say that they lost money to icos so be very careful
Activity: 336

In my opinion, ethereum is a great choice. I think investing in icos are getting more risky day by day, so, in my way of thinking, ethereum is a good choice.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
SaTT may be a good reference. The pre-sale is sold out only less in 24 hours. It also has a good concept of the crypto project. You can find them with its good concept.
But, really think carefully when going to invest in ICO> You can use 1 ETH to invest in the ICO. But be ready for the condition after the ICO.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
Maybe you can see some of the amazix projects which have reached softcap, at least if it reaches the softcap it was very nice for the project. or you can hold partly because I think eth will going up.
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
I would register to all whitelist and invest in the best projects once you can see how it leads to the sale. I wouldn't invest more than 0.5 ETH and only in the best projects.
Activity: 137
I think you check ico sites like icobench, icodrops then afterwards do a thorough research on the one that catches your eyes afterwards you can come in here to ask people their opinon about the project(s), to help in forming your judgement and making a conclusion
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
I choose ICO for investment very simply.I just read the forum and look at the signatures which are forum members.And I try to choose at least 1.2 ICO and make an investment.  5 eth great start
Activity: 196
you can make money if you find good ico in the crypto currencies market. 5 a large amount for investing in ethereum. Thanks to ico you can make your money 1x-2x. ico has this potential.
Activity: 224
There are many good ICOs running at this time I am participating at this time in coinseed ICO it is running great and going to end soon so better to invest now to earn great.
Pages:
Jump to: