Pages:
Author

Topic: I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO - page 54. (Read 6823 times)

Activity: 472
Merit: 100
Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!
If you have very good project in mind, sure you can invest in ICO. But the ICO must excellent, otherwise, I would recommend to hold it in Ethereum.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
Don't let yourself fed by different ICO shills out there. Study and DYOR as it's the right thing to do.

If I were you, I'll never invest it to an ICO, I'll hold it or will convert it to bitcoin. Don't be so gullible to believe easy words from the people who are suggesting this "this ICO has made more than millions and they will be partnered with company ABC."
Activity: 238
Merit: 17

I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO. I need advice from you. please give me a list of trusted ico

I suggest You to follow the successful advisors, whose projects often end up with a high price for tokens. Find them easily through a search engine, then subscribe to them in a tweeter. Well, do not forget, in any case, to analyze projects yourself.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
If you ask for a reliable ICO, of course Skyfchain, skyfchain is now also almost get $ 5 million and continue to grow. this is one of the trusted ICO
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Investing in an ico is risky venture and it is possible for you to lose your money, so I will advise you do the research for your and find a good ico you will believe in and in thei future. A good place to find good ico is in icodrops.com
Activity: 373
Merit: 11

I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO. I need advice from you. please give me a list of trusted ico

In my opinion, it is a very interesting idea if you do. who but my advice to you. you need to see if there would be an advantage to you after that. then you also need to look at what projects would you like to invest?
Activity: 150
Investing in ICOs is more dangerous, it's like gambling and you have to wait for a long time to have your ROI. You can invest in existing altcoins that already have an active project and team.
Activity: 398

just hold you 5 ethereum for long term, because ethereum price will be rising hardly soon or later
i believe with ethereum, and i think if you have more capital just buy more ethereum my friend
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹
Yes this is a good amount for investing, I would recommend that you look for a project that has good developers, and that does not try to get a lot and immediately, then you will find a project that will give you the maximum profit for the minimum period of time.
Activity: 224
There are so many ICOs available, and among them, there are also many ICOs that have good prospects for the future. You have the freedom to choose the ICO you wish to follow, but of course by selecting based on some qualifications indicating that the ICO is valid and has a good token value. Choose an ICO whose sales have reached softcap and have an experienced team so you have more opportunities to make a profit.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

If you currently have 5 ETHs then the best thing you should do is buy a hardware wallet like Ledge Nano S or Trezor to store all 5 ETHs then hold until next year, surely the profit earned will Bigger than investment in ICO, the risk is minimal.
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

At this time, I would keep it in Ethereum. The market will show stable grow in the next couple of weeks and Ethereum will be one of the first to show profit.
Activity: 616
Some time ago I could advise you to invest in the VOLT. But now the VOLT ICO has already been completed successfully. Now there is the possibility to invest in EOS ICO at a good price.
Activity: 196
i advice you to just keep your 5 ethereum for now because it hard to find good ico now most of them are scam you can just hold your ethereum for now
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
You can look into Impressio. It is an ICO with good potentials. The Impressio platform opens new opportunities for the development of online business and high earnings for all comers. It will surly be big and it has a good use case. There are also some good numbers of ICO. Some of them are Iagon, SpringRole and a good number of others.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
To find a good ICO is very difficult. You should yourself do your research and it takes a lot time to do so. There are a lot of factors which include in your decision makeing.  I would suggest studying TransCrypt.

TransCrypt has every opportunity to become the most desired app in the world for sending and receiving messages and cryptocurrency alike, instantly

This is a Decentralized Payment Platform - Send and receive money like a message.
Manage your assets at the touch of your fingertip with TransCrypt. Convenient. Secure. From anywhere.

TransCrypt is a single window for every financial transaction. Nature of the transactions can be with cryptocurrency or purchase of tokens & bitcoins.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
if you pay attention to a few things you can join the ICO you want. But I do not think you should definitely invest your money in a single ICO. In a possible problem, you will earn money from the other compensates for the loss of money.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
There are some interesting ICOs now in the space, I would advice you to look for them and invest, the best time to invest is the bear period where you get value for money, instead of chasing the hype everywhere, invest 1Ether into 5 ICOs, you will be fine, just don't invest into a scam project
Activity: 210
To find a good ICO is very difficult. You should yourself do your research and it takes a lot time to do so. There are a lot of factors which include in your decision makeing.  I would suggest studying TransCrypt.

TransCrypt has every opportunity to become the most desired app in the world for sending and receiving messages and cryptocurrency alike, instantly

This is a Decentralized Payment Platform - Send and receive money like a message.
Manage your assets at the touch of your fingertip with TransCrypt. Convenient. Secure. From anywhere.

Revolutionary Accessibility
The platform is intuitive both for a beginner in the world of fintech, and for a seasoned blockchain evangelist.
Activity: 210

Pages:
Jump to: