Pages:
Author

Topic: I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO - page 53. (Read 6823 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I think Yes, you can split your capital into several parts and invest in different ICO
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
Not all ICO's are profitable most of the time these projects decline after getting listed in exchanges better invest on stable altcoins with some developments achieved
Activity: 266
Most of the time, you should have your own judgment, not rely on others.
I suggest you get to know the quarkchain token for yourself.
This is a token for investment in the underlying technology.
Activity: 155
Merit: 0
You have to make your own decision, but I would invest them in ico in your place
Activity: 22
I can't recommend what ICO you should buy because only you can judge what you should buy. This is the survival rule of the encryption market. You can't always rely on others.
Activity: 340
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
it really depends on you, if you got feeling's that if you invest in ICO and you will earn more than you just hodl it in your wallet.but for me the best and safest way is just to hodl you ETH for the moment until the market get recovered. ICO is a little bit risky than you are holding mainstream coin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Having 5 Ethereum is already a big investment. You can at least use 2 Ethereum to buy from different Pre-Sales and this will give you a part of the Circulating Supply which is limited and has already specific allotments in Campaigns. If you want to use it all, then i suggest buying Alternate Coins that you really have interest on. Because only you can decide which you think can last a long time.
Activity: 308
Try this upcoming ICO which is called Streamity. If you will read its whitepaper, you will see how great it would be in the crypto currency world. Many people already proved that this ICO will really have a potential in the near future. So try checking out their site.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
My advice is that be very vigilant in investing in ICO nowadays, there are lots of fraud ICOs scattering over the web. The best way is to research thoroughly the project and the team and how will the project create an impact in the future.
Activity: 70
investing in ICO is even more risk than a coin thats already on exchange, so if that 5ETH is amount that you can lost, you definitely should. But if its the money thats important to you, personally I think should by ICO. There is a lot of ICO now, and the market is also not on a uptrend clearly and all the coin would be affected this time.
Activity: 753
Merit: 100

I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO. I need advice from you. please give me a list of trusted ico

It's good that you want to increase your profits by investing in projects, you can invest some of the investment, but you need to be very careful when choosing a project, because you can simply forget your money for a long time if you do not make the right move. I can advise you on isodrops.com
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
if I have 5 ETH for now as you say, then I will decide to invest Altcoin or I will hold 5 ETH until the end of this year, although ICO is risky and we do not need to invest too much money in ICO for now, but kit can trade in some other cryptocurrency currencies for now, I think the risk is small to be able to get more profits.
Activity: 17
this time may be a good time to buy ICO, but you should be careful and invest with the amount allowed. You can split up to buy many different ICOs to minimize the risk. You should choose and evaluate before you decide to invest. Smiley
Activity: 518

I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO. I need advice from you. please give me a list of trusted ico

I wouldn't sell ETH to buy ICOs. At least not all the ETH I have. In any case, I suggest you to wait a few months, as ETH is going to grow till the end of the year. You can spend this time making some researches to find the best ICOs for you.
Activity: 439
I would not hurry to invest in ICO until the situation on the market is so uncertain, I think that the Ethereum will soon recover in price.
Activity: 182

Why not, you do not even have to buy all your Ether on ico. Some ico become trusted because we trust it.
So start some research, and let your conscience choose it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1

You do not have to buy ico, you've got one of the best altcoins at the moment. But of course we realize Ethereum does not go anywhere this year. So if you want a little fun, you can exchange your Eth on a new project. Maybe choosing a project with a real product will slightly reduce the risk.
Activity: 222

Of course not good, all altcoin seems to be corrected. Or maybe the opposite. Price bitcoin is affected by altcoin price fluctuations.
Activity: 203
Merit: 3
5ETH i think is worth holding and id advice that you hold the coin and wait for it to gain vale, we are currently on the dip, but it wont be too long, the market will stabilize with time,however if you find a promising ICO then there is no reason why you shouldn't invest, just don't put all into it
Activity: 243
ICO drops is a good place to check for ICO`s but never invest in a place with the others opinion, always do your research after you have read all the hype and promises exposed in sites.
Pages:
Jump to: