Pages:
Author

Topic: I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO - page 55. (Read 6823 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
To find a good ICO is very difficult. You should yourself do your research and it takes a lot time to do so. There are a lot of factors which include in your decision makeing.  I would suggest studying TransCrypt.

TransCrypt has every opportunity to become the most desired app in the world for sending and receiving messages and cryptocurrency alike, instantly
Activity: 210
To find a good ICO is very difficult. You should yourself do your research and it takes a lot time to do so. There are a lot of factors which include in your decision makeing.  I would suggest studying TransCrypt.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Yes, ICO is definitely good tool to increase your returns from cryptomarket, especially in bear market as now. Just be careful with your choice. Look for the projects with real products and background. If theirs idea is not clear for you and you can not imagine how it will work in the future - stay away. Good luck!
Activity: 249
Try to seek and invest in projects where there is no bounty programs. For example Neonexchange, quadchain, pchain, It is very difficult to get to such companies, but it will bring you a profit.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
   I would keep most of Ethereum's, like minimum 3 from this amount and
I would try to make more with 2 Ethereum's.
   Ethereum is great investment for itself. It's OK to invest them further, and to
make more Ethereum's in that way, but be aware it's a risk. You can make more,
but you can end up in losing investment.
   Invest just when you are sure in project. ICO's are coming out everyday, but
many of them will not be successful in the future. Be careful when you invest
precious Ethereum in something new.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
buy lympo nd hold for long
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"
I'm sure that most of forum members will advice you to invest your 5 ETH in several ICOs to decrease risks of loosing all you money. But I would say that that 5 ETH is not so big deposit to divide it into parts. Imagine that you invested 1 ETH in ICO and got 3x in return. So you profit in only 2 ETH. It's obvious that the more you invest the more profit you can get. So just be very careful when selecting an ICOs, choose only the best and take your profit!
Activity: 238
Friend, if you earned this money in the crypto world, then just spend it or continue to invest in your earnings. No need to go to the ICO with that kind of money. You either lose everything or earn a little.
Activity: 122
To find an ICO suitable for you, use the rating sites and listings of new projects, where you can choose the most suitable projects.
Ha, don't use this advice. You can use ratings only for list of ICOs. ICOBench shows to us that they are so dirty after HashCard incident.
Activity: 420
Perhaps you can see the ICO movement on ICObench, there are many projects that might make you interested in investment. I personally also see the development of ICO sales from Enlte there and enlte website. Maybe you can start looking at the project you want. Because the investment is about your analysis and confidence in the project that you think will be successful. Good luck.
Activity: 364

I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO. I need advice from you. please give me a list of trusted ico

Just hold your coins for this month because ethereum coins is currently down $500 dollars and in order for you not to lose a huge amount of investments then the best thing to do is just hold your coins and wait for its price to increase again.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO. I need advice from you. please give me a list of trusted ico

Invest in SOYCOIN which is a grand project to mine bitcoins using biogas from a soya manufacturing factory plant. This will give free electricity to mine lots of crypto which will be shared among the holders. Investing 5 ETH will give you big returns.
Activity: 504
yes you better take advantage of the capital you have partly to buy ICO because now is the trend to participate to be an investor in ico and you should choose ico which has a very good development and has a very good project.
Activity: 196
To find a good ICO is very difficult. So you should be careful and invest with the amount allowed. I recommend some  good projects to you and these are ARCONA, ABT, CMT, TOKENPAY and Pundi X. I hope you will gain with these ICO. All the decisions are in your hands. Good luck to you.
Activity: 399
Merit: 2
I can only say you should use 40% for investment like to invest in dash, btc ltc monero
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I'm new to investing in ICO projects, but in one thing I'm sure it's something that is not worth investing all the money. try to invest 1 Ethereum, and if you manage to get profitably, then safely continue.

I can risk only 20% of my ethereums in a ICO project. The rest should be staying as ethereum or bitcoin so that you will be allright in a scam situation. You can't 100% trust an ICO. Some portion of your money should be okay.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
I'm new to investing in ICO projects, but in one thing I'm sure it's something that is not worth investing all the money. try to invest 1 Ethereum, and if you manage to get profitably, then safely continue.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
I recommend that you diversify and invest in more than one ICO. This mainly safeguards you from losing all your money in case that 1 ICO you have chosen does not go well.
Activity: 912
Investing is a good way to increase your investment. But it's better to look for projects that will bring profit, read opinions of experts, etc.But if you are not sure, then leave ETH for future prospects.
Activity: 224
Merit: 104
DIW - Decentralized Security
I would advise that you do not invest all 5 ETH in one ICO. Its better to hold some ETH and spend the rest on a few good ICOs. My ICO recommendation would be DIW Token. Their project is very promising and today they have released the alpha version of their platform. You can read more about it on their official website which you can see below in my signature.
Pages:
Jump to: