Pages:
Author

Topic: I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO - page 63. (Read 6823 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
It is really just entirely up to you if you want to buy an ICO token. Remember to spend only the amount you are ready to lose. Just make sure if that is your choice then be ready for anything that could happen and choose an ICO that are worth it too, a lot of research is needed to find a good ICO.
Activity: 1176
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
You can buy an ICO. 5 ethereum is a good amount of money and you can get a lot of coins for 5 ethereum and you stand to make a lot of profit from it too. Just don't put all of your ethereum in it and hold some of it just in case the price of ethereum goes up so you will not miss out of it. Take maybe 3 ethereum, find a good ICO and invest into the ICO.
it's a good idea we do not have to use the whole ethereum to buy ico, but just use some or some ico that should be needed to get a potentially good coin. so if using the total amount of ethereum will pose a big risk.
Activity: 379
Merit: 251
You can buy an ICO. 5 ethereum is a good amount of money and you can get a lot of coins for 5 ethereum and you stand to make a lot of profit from it too. Just don't put all of your ethereum in it and hold some of it just in case the price of ethereum goes up so you will not miss out of it. Take maybe 3 ethereum, find a good ICO and invest into the ICO.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
5 ETH is not a joke, you need to find the best ICO that suits you and invest only what can afford to lose. but if you want to invest in some ICO i can recomend you Vivalid it is a Unique kind of Project. You can Visit their page for more info. it is on my Signature.
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
There are too many ico scams now, so I think it's better to pay them directly.
Activity: 658
you can check SprintX. it has raised more than 15M USD!
moreover, it has good team and huge community. please visit https://sprintx.io/
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Ico crypto currencies have a very important place for investors who can not spend much time on the stock market. 5 to invest in a very good amount of ethereum. if you can find the right ico by doing some research and taking advantage of the socia  media. your money might be 3x-4x.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 149
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
This decision is solely up to you. I can advise certain coins, but this is not financial advice in any form whatsoever. You need to do your own research carefully before investing into a particular ICO. I usually choose an ICO which has conducted a successful marketing campaign(Example: Electroneum) and has a passionate development team that update it regularly along with a well written whitepaper which is another crucial factor here.
Activity: 910
Merit: 351
Don't spend all of your ETH in just one ICO. Try to diversify it, just like what you would've done in trading.
I would recommend you to buy Zuflo, Dice Money, Airpod, and others. They have great team and product.
The whitepaper will tell you in details.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101

I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO. I need advice from you. please give me a list of trusted ico

do not rely on people's advice.! when investing in ICOs project you must believe in yourself, if you are not ready for it, better to learn first,
learn to evaluate projects and learn to differentiate legitimate projects and suspicious projects
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Now market is getting deeper. it is time to buy some big and popular coins and tokens for future. it is a big investment by considering ICO for this moment
Activity: 184
Keep up the good ICO for you, buying ICO is a good option, but the ICO option is a tough one
Activity: 38
There are many ICOs, To find an ICO that suits you, use the evaluation page and the list of new projects where you can select the most suitable project. With that you need to work in groups
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
These coins are good as per my research, i would like to suggest you to do your own research before you invest.

Best upcoming ICO's
Edenchain
Quarkchain
Neonexchange

Best new project
Nucleus project
Zilliqa
Pundi X

Please do your own research before you invest.
Activity: 15
I want you to feel relax and read about https://www.holdvest.io . I am following its bounty campaign and i have myself invested 5k $ in this ico because i beleive the project is for short to long term. The thing that attracted me the most is they will burn their 50% coins. So just imagine how much the price will increase.. So please have a look.
Thank you for your opinion. This is a very good share for me
Activity: 126
i would like to recommend bitxoxo as the safiest  , trusted and legit ICO today .bitxoxo is a trading platform that was established since 2016 and still operating today , it was the toop exchanger in india with an enhanced features and it is much better among other platforms , They have conducted pre sale last april 18 and it was a big success . Now main sale is ongoing and it really receives a lot of support from the people see how successful the project is do not miss this
Activity: 868
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
So i would definetely not spend all your 5 eth just for one single ico but i would take some eth and invest in acouple of icos (if one manages to x100 you already made profit). You can check out Skfchain if you want to
Activity: 347
Merit: 111
I recommend two good projects to you, one is investa. The other is 0Chain. I think these two are good, and I recommend them to you, you can look at them!
Activity: 546
I want you to feel relax and read about https://www.holdvest.io . I am following its bounty campaign and i have myself invested 5k $ in this ico because i beleive the project is for short to long term. The thing that attracted me the most is they will burn their 50% coins. So just imagine how much the price will increase.. So please have a look.
Activity: 15

I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO. I need advice from you. please give me a list of trusted ico

DAI
ATL
AMBIT
TOKENPAY
UBIATARPLAY

we only give advice, all the decisions are in your hands.
Yes. I will consider your advice
Pages:
Jump to: