Pages:
Author

Topic: I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO - page 64. (Read 6823 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
This time may be a good time to buy ICO, but you should be careful and invest with the amount allowed. You can split up to buy many different ICOs to minimize the risk. You should choose and evaluate before you decide to invest.
thanks for your advice. I have to think hard to invest.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104

I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO. I need advice from you. please give me a list of trusted ico

DAI
ATL
AMBIT
TOKENPAY
UBIATARPLAY

we only give advice, all the decisions are in your hands.
Activity: 277
This time may be a good time to buy ICO, but you should be careful and invest with the amount allowed. You can split up to buy many different ICOs to minimize the risk. You should choose and evaluate before you decide to invest.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
Noone can make you this kind of advice.
You should yourself do your research and it takes a lot time to do so.

the idea, the team, the bonus structure,the timeline. There are a lot of factors which include in your decision makeing.
To find an ICO suitable for you, use the rating sites and listings of new projects, where you can choose the most suitable projects.
there are many fraudulent ICO. To find a good ICO is very difficult
Activity: 56
To find an ICO suitable for you, use the rating sites and listings of new projects, where you can choose the most suitable projects.

I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO. I need advice from you. please give me a list of trusted ico

Pages:
Jump to: