Pages:
Author

Topic: I deposit 37001 whitecoins to cryptopia exchange this week by mistake - page 4. (Read 511 times)

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
I know how you feel about it. We have the same experience in yobit I deposit a coinvest token, But I dont know that yobit was put on hold the deposit on Coivest token due to token upgrade  since the all functions are good including deposit/withdraw/transfer now my coinvest token was stuck i sent too many request from support But they just ignore it. One thing ive learned with my experience is just double check the necessary things before we are commencing.
Activity: 644
Merit: 127
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Oh dear, sorry to hear about this mate. But I really don’t think Cryptopia can do anything to return you the whitecoins, seems like it is out of their scope this time. I know this feeling suck, perhaps take this as a lesson and move on.
also, most of the transaction on the cryptocurrency space is irrevocable, once you are going to make a transaction, make sure first that your decision is final, also to consider if there will be a factor that can affect the system when you are going to make a transaction. Because in that case, I assure you, you'r fund cannot be recover.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
Pretty sure to read the main problem of the recent hack activity on cryptopia. They have lost about more than 100k $ last 3 months ago. And im pretty sure they would not give back ur whitecoins since its wallet got hacked.
Activity: 625
Merit: 100
You know. If you answered that they can not return your deposit then this is the end. How many times each of us was wrong? For such reasons, I do not keep money on depositing deposits. I made tokens to the stock exchange many times, and then the project stated that they change tokens. And I didn’t always succeed in withdrawing my coins.

If you are refused. You will not be able to return your coins. This is the world of cryptocurrency. Do not make mistakes.
zjt
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
from https://www.chepicap.com/en/news/7157/cryptopia-hack-timeline-as-it-happened.html
cryptopia only lost 9.4% of their asset
So maybe my coins is still in their control
I just want to get a clear explain from them.

They only say we have told you not to deposit to the old address.
But as many pepole told them to secure their wallet safely, and they still had our coin stolen

and it is possible some people do not know what happen and also not read mail . when this happen, who should bear the all lost?

Oh dear, sorry to hear about this mate. But I really don’t think Cryptopia can do anything to return you the whitecoins, seems like it is out of their scope this time. I know this feeling suck, perhaps take this as a lesson and move on.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
zjt
I do not have a deep understanding of cryptopia hack
I do not know if they have the private keys of whitecoin wallet.
If not, I will really lost my coins, Cry

Thank you for reply
I painfully regret not to double check my deposit address Cry Cry Cry
I think nothing you can do about it mate, I mean they clearly state that don't deposit any coin in any amount to their wallet. They not even completely cover the lost coin when it is clearly their fault, you think they'll bother to send back coin you accidentally send. And why at the first place you "accidentally" send your coin there?
Anyway sorry for your lost mate, and its a big amount of money in my opinion. So next time you want to move your coin/token to any other wallet beside yours you better double check the address.

Maybe you could contact the hacker since he has all the private keys of the old addresses. Maybe you can appeal to his sense of pity if you grovel convincingly enough.

With regards to Cryptopia, I don't think they have certian copies of the private keys of the old addresses. If they had, they wouldn't just watch the hacker slowly drain the wallets over a period of weeks.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
Thank you for reply
I think nothing you can do about it mate, I mean they clearly state that don't deposit any coin in any amount to their wallet. They not even completely cover the lost coin when it is clearly their fault, you think they'll bother to send back coin you accidentally send. And why at the first place you "accidentally" send your coin there?
Anyway sorry for your lost mate, and its a big amount of money in my opinion. So next time you want to move your coin/token to any other wallet beside yours you better double check the address.

Maybe you could contact the hacker since he has all the private keys of the old addresses. Maybe you can appeal to his sense of pity if you grovel convincingly enough.

With regards to Cryptopia, I don't think they have certian copies of the private keys of the old addresses. If they had, they wouldn't just watch the hacker slowly drain the wallets over a period of weeks.
Activity: 618
Merit: 100
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
I agree with your views and sharing. They have given the specific notice for deposit transactions after the specified time limit will not be approved. Also, you use the old address, and this has violated, so it is not your right to support you in this request.
zjt
Thank you for reply
copper member
Activity: 648
Merit: 159
zjt
In Apri 15,2019 I deposit 37001 whitecoins (about 3000 usdt ) to cryptopia (cryptopia.co.nz) exchange this week by mistake
Transaction is http://explorer2.whitecoin.info/tx/4fbfadee8b3ad9848da419dd91a1ee5326d74101b5bc118cdc0e33babf769503
Deposit address is WiicrP4bED9Exb2W3vJGACQ8RAA5z4vyvX ( this address is right)

After depositing I found cryptopia have stopped deposit, so I asked their supporter to get them back
But they say they have sent mail to all of their customers not to deposit any coins to their exchange, so they will never help me to get my coins back though they is still in their wallet

I know I do a bad thing and I am very sorry to disturb them. And I know they are in big trouble for hack

I just want to get my coins back and I can wait one year for that.

I lost some of my assets in crptopia for their fault I donot lost again for my fault

So could someone tell me how to do? thanks very very much
Below is the part of our communication

supporter:

Hi ljscdx,

Thanks for contacting Cryptopia.

If this was sent after our cutoff date of the 16th of January 2019, I would recommend reading the article we have on our Knowledgebase about this, here: https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm?id=kb_article&sys_id=58ce178fdb10bfc084ed147a3a9619a1. This goes into detail why we will not be recovering anything that was sent after the 16th of January, 2019 (NZT).

In light of this we will not be recovering this deposit for you. We will not be entering a debate about this, we warned all customers not to send anything to any of your Cryptopia addresses, but you still chose to anyway.

Kind regards,

Cryptopia Support Team

Me:

This morning I deposit 37,000 whitecoin(XWC) to my deposit addr on 2019/04/15
my ID is [email protected]
the deposit tx is 4fbfadee8b3ad9848da419dd91a1ee5326d74101b5bc118cdc0e33babf769503
my deposit address is WiicrP4bED9Exb2W3vJGACQ8RAA5z4vyvX and it is confirmed by block chain
I know your wallet maybe hacked, so please quickly put these coins to safe place
And i will be very appreciated if you return these coins to me, my whitecoin addr is xxxx
Thanks very much
Pages:
Jump to: