Pages:
Author

Topic: I do not believe ico anymore - page 57. (Read 5395 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 112
April 22, 2018, 11:22:49 AM
i invested in 3 ico but they all make me uprooted.
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.
Because you didn't research. YES, we can say that there are many not legit ICO but we need to discover it before we are investing. We just need some time to research about the ICO we are getting in. Participating in ICO is really hard, we just need to read and research the project first.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
April 22, 2018, 11:19:28 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.

It is ok to invest in ICOs but make sure you will do your own search and not simply search but a deeply search where you can check all the backgrounds of their team members because that's where you will find if those ICOs are good or not.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 03:43:18 AM
At the moment there are many ICO that bring investors profit, it would be wrong to say that ICO not trustworthy. Anyway, participating in ICO assumes heightened risks.
Activity: 630
April 22, 2018, 03:22:06 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU

They are pump and dump coins, you need to choose more wisely. Bezop is a known scam and is listed in the scam section of this forum. When choosing an ICO look to see if the project is viable and realistic (close to releasing a beta product is a bonus), most are just full of talk with no substance.
Activity: 280
Merit: 170
April 22, 2018, 03:11:43 AM
Although there has been a growth in the market, there have been only a couple of successful ICO lately. Perhaps people began to ponimat that the market is a surplus of identical projects
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
April 22, 2018, 03:09:56 AM
ICO will always involve risks, especially with current volatility in the market. You always take these risks making investments, and the loss of money is, unfortunately, inevitable.            
Risks are always present in any forms of investment, trading and much more, and undeniably nobody is exempted from it, either you're a newbie or professional. Do research on the prices, volume, exchanges, reviews, the project and the team working behind it. Furthermore, check for the legitimate websites, like coinmarketcap.com and icoalert.com and be guided. Never stop learning and don't be afraid to face your apprehensions.
Activity: 658
April 22, 2018, 02:28:59 AM
ICO will always involve risks, especially with current volatility in the market. You always take these risks making investments, and the loss of money is, unfortunately, inevitable.            
Activity: 406
April 21, 2018, 11:20:24 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU

There are two kinds of rules  in investing in ICO first is when you are investing in ICO you have to make sure that the company you are investing is legit and the team is looks promising. Second is you have to be patient in the tokens you have investing because usualy and almost all tokens after finish there ICO goes dump and recover after a few months.
Activity: 297
Merit: 102
April 21, 2018, 11:14:04 AM
There are lots of unnecessary and scam projects and ICOs but we are able to choose good ones for investing from all of them. There are those which have promising goals and this is one of the keys to the success of an ICO. Before investing into one, one should take a look first at the whitepaper in order to determine whether the project has the potential to flourish in the future. Keep believing.
Activity: 440
April 21, 2018, 11:07:52 AM
as  an investor don't lose any good chance to earn profit ,actually ICO is the best way for investment right now , maybe you lose you money right now ,but why not  learn more and choose the right project for your investment.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
April 21, 2018, 09:36:41 AM

i do not think it will be absolutely necessary i need to carefully choose investments.there are too many ico but generalization is not true
Activity: 305
April 21, 2018, 01:15:58 AM
The success of last year's ICO was connected to a great burst of cryptocurrency market. It led to an appearing of fraudsters, whos only aim is to finish ICO and collect money. Now it is much worse time for ICOs, but I believe this is not the end and we just need to choose projects far more carefully to avoid sponsoring scam. Maybe, it will never be so easy as it was last year.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
April 21, 2018, 01:03:42 AM
Even though it's hard for me to believe a lot of these ICOs are valuable and do believe in the greed a lot of investors have. I am investing more on that idea than the actual coin itself atm. Otherwise, I will stay in ETH and BTC
Activity: 364
April 21, 2018, 12:42:29 AM
ICO is one way for us to get coins cheaply and have risks, but there are still many people who become ico participants because they still think ico is still very profitable and maybe they also have enjoyed the results
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
JUST HODL !
April 21, 2018, 12:26:00 AM
a failure in investment is something that can happen to anyone.
many factors determine the success of a project, we can not do much.
we can only predict or estimate which projects are really serious, or a scam, and we should be able to predict the future of the project we want to invest
Activity: 310
Merit: 10
April 21, 2018, 12:12:15 AM
This is the wrong thing, precisely since I know bitcoin and ICO I can get profit up to 10x from startup capital, the first time I follow ICO is WeTrust, Edgeless, Populous and so on, although also been hit by scam like ETHbooks, Bitcad, Snapup and so on but for me ICOs is a good way to get big profit.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 11:29:38 PM
I participated in ICO in various ways, but I thought that there was hardly any decent coin in free Airdrop. I feel that I want the personal information just as phishing.A small part is normal, but if you have a good airdrop ico, I would like you to teach me.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
April 20, 2018, 11:15:59 PM
ha ha  Cheesy
you have chosen the right path. "don't believe it anymore"
and it's all over
everything is your choice, because crypto does not always have to invest in ICO too, so please. I always believe in ICO, and I always choose the right ICO.
Activity: 124
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 02:58:06 PM
Bro don't make the others accountable from others mistake, that will not help you to think right or decide right. Just be cool and next time atleast you already know what to do.
Activity: 652
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
April 20, 2018, 02:43:29 PM

1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU

The biggest mistake you did was investing into and ICO without identifying its potential . That is the reason why many investors gets losses . You must do your research before staking your money . There are so many well recognized and trusted coins in the market then why not invest in them instead of trying your luck in something new and totally unsafe . I son't say that every ICO has a threat , but one must be every sure before investing.                                                   
Pages:
Jump to: