Pages:
Author

Topic: I do not believe ico anymore - page 54. (Read 5395 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 10
April 27, 2018, 01:17:25 AM
But, there is a problem with this, maybe the OP got scammed more than twice, and that is the reason of why he is posting this. We all need to understand him, sometimes it is difficult to understand what is happening on the other side, but yes, finding a good ICO is something difficult to do nowadays
ok, do not believe ICO, it is your choice
you want to know that investing is a risky game so expect to lose more than gain
and I think that you take extra measures when you investing in that ICOs

Activity: 120
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 01:15:58 AM
ok, do not believe ICO, it is your choice
you want to know that investing is a risky game so expect to lose more than gain
and I think that you take extra measures when you investing in that ICOs
Activity: 70
April 27, 2018, 12:43:30 AM
Well, perhaps you should have invested in Wabi, Quantstamp, Gifto, OmiseGo,... these ICOs would probably have made you a millionaire by now and you would firmly believe in ICO.
Activity: 101
April 26, 2018, 01:16:27 AM
Investment in ICO needs to accurately assess the value and prospects of the project. I think you are still investing Litecoin, xrp, EOS.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
April 26, 2018, 12:02:48 AM
Yes, you're right, unluckily I've also participated in some scams, but there are still some worthy things

You can see from whitepapper and the teams and projects developed to determine the good ICO. I think you do not like ICO anymore because you have nightmares, you decide investing in ICO is not good enough to make ICO fail and scam so I think you should be able to choose which ICO is good
Activity: 336
April 24, 2018, 03:46:39 PM
I have invested, and I will continue to invest in crypto projects. Now for me the most important thing is that the crypto project is not Russian, there are no payment cards, an idea that can be applied in the near future, and not in a hundred years.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
April 24, 2018, 03:04:29 PM
ICO is like venture capital without proper due diligence in a somewhat unknown and hyped market. What do you expect? I did not participate in one ICO and still have nice gains. My biggest fear in a ICO is that not even the full team but one member of a team runs off with the cash. I am not aware of a case of this but it could happen with solid projects, even with already working MVP too. They do not have good security measures on average (internally), and it's run like that in general.
Activity: 362
April 24, 2018, 03:04:24 PM
i invested in 3 ico but they all make me uprooted.
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.
I know you're depressed right now, I feel you brother in Crypto you should have patience. The more patience you got the more succeeding rewards you'll get, Don't you worry you'll get what you wanted to have.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
April 24, 2018, 03:03:22 PM
The choice of Ico must be approached very seriously. I personally used the tips of other more professional people, so my projects were not a scam but they did not bring me a big profit. Perhaps in the long run this will benefit.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
April 24, 2018, 03:02:17 PM
Believe it or not, this is the business of every person, so today we can start thinking about what the ICO process is as a result and whether it really is as useful as many people say. I believe in ICO and believe in its usefulness for the entire crypto-currency world.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
April 24, 2018, 02:59:52 PM
You must not do investment at bear market, because every ico dropping under ico price when they list at the exchanges, so if you like project you can buy from exchanges, peoples are not earning money from ico at these days.
Activity: 140
April 24, 2018, 02:58:11 PM
100% Agree with you😊 Thats why you need To join the THUG Community which has no ICO and are already Liated on several Exchanges, You just need to be part of their weekly bounties and get them for free, It would even be better if you bought a bag full of THUGS now and hold for long term. Get in touch with them on social and do one of their Airdrop Bounties to confirm if im telling the truth, I dont think anyone can complain about THUGS As they all know how good and reliable the team is😊😊😊
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
April 24, 2018, 02:48:00 PM
i havent even heard those icos you invested. i think you dont check enough before investing. that is why you losst money. icos are one of the best way to make profit in crypto world. you should just check and know about the projects and icos more.
Activity: 61
April 24, 2018, 02:45:07 PM
Well, perhaps you should have invested in Wabi, Quantstamp, Gifto, OmiseGo,... these ICOs would probably have made you a millionaire by now and you would firmly believe in ICO. Smiley
Activity: 102
April 24, 2018, 12:39:00 AM
I think invest in ICO is high risk but profitable if you choose the right one. and there are many ICO project become shitcoin or project is scam.
so beware to join ICO project.
Activity: 99
April 24, 2018, 12:19:32 AM
I think each of us participated in an unsuccessful ICO, but there are many positive examples. Our failures can be caused by a number of factors and it is necessary to draw the right conclusions on their basis to avoid similar mistakes in the future.
Activity: 69
April 23, 2018, 09:36:13 AM
Yeah Smiley if you want invest with less risky, you should buy top 3 or 5 coin Smiley. Let's remember "high risk high return"

Could not say it better than you do!
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
April 23, 2018, 09:33:35 AM
i invested in 3 ico but they all make me uprooted.
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.

ICO investments are known to be very risky investments, and thousands of members on the forum have stated it at least thousands of times. Of course you have a chance to earn a high income with some projects, but unfortunately many projects are having difficulty even amassing their money. For that reason, it is necessary to thoroughly examine the project to be invested before investing in ICO. Especially I think that it is useful to look at the project team, project technology and targets, usage areas and most importantly whitepaper file.
Activity: 143
April 23, 2018, 09:22:30 AM
It has so risky to invest in ICO because you cannot tell whether the project will be successful or fail, better to invest in bitcoin and altcoin the thing you will think is if it will decrease its value or increase.
Activity: 72
April 23, 2018, 09:21:57 AM
ICO is a high risk/high profit game. High risk is true even if we compare the risky crypto industry. Selecting the appropriate ICO takes a lot of time. Not just watching two influencers on Youtube and buy based on their advice, but reading white papers, analysis, do background check and so on...
Pages:
Jump to: