Pages:
Author

Topic: I do not believe ico anymore - page 55. (Read 5395 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 09:19:27 AM
Investing in company stocks can also make you lose money. It is just doing good research, and making a good decision, the investment you made could make you millionaire.
Activity: 67
April 23, 2018, 09:17:37 AM
We must believe, brother, learn, what a beautiful ICO in my signature, for example. Believe and succeed. Everything started to grow.
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
April 23, 2018, 09:14:40 AM
i invested in 3 ico but they all make me uprooted.
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.
I dont know these 3 ico, and why did you include yourself to those ico? did you do any research or investigation about the ICO? you should check it to secure your investment. not all ico's are legit and guaranteed that you will earn profit.
You need to be more careful in the ICO project. Most coins will fall to varying degrees after ICO. There are some people who choose to dump them.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
April 23, 2018, 09:04:16 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.
I dont know these 3 ico, and why did you include yourself to those ico? did you do any research or investigation about the ICO? you should check it to secure your investment. not all ico's are legit and guaranteed that you will earn profit.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
April 23, 2018, 07:28:24 AM
I would suggest you always choose ico from checking their rate in ico rating or any ico checker, you'll see the rate if its have a high or low risk and other rating stuffs. In this time when scammers are everywhere, it's hard to trust easily so better be cautious or if you really wanna stay away from ico, just buy their tokens when it gets listed and it's more cheaper than ever.
In this times when scammers are anywhere and everywhere. If you are to invest some in ICO you must check the background first. Don't risk, because nowadays you shouldn't be trust anyone easily.  I think the reason why you don't believe ICO anymore is because you invest in some ICO without checking the background first.
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 23, 2018, 07:08:10 AM
I would suggest you always choose ico from checking their rate in ico rating or any ico checker, you'll see the rate if its have a high or low risk and other rating stuffs. In this time when scammers are everywhere, it's hard to trust easily so better be cautious or if you really wanna stay away from ico, just buy their tokens when it gets listed and it's more cheaper than ever.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
April 23, 2018, 06:44:53 AM
I suggest better investing on Altcoins which already trading way lesser than ICO price . Lots of successful ICO even after raising huge fund tehy are struggling to list in big exchanges last three months even some coins are struggling to list in medium scale exchange like Hitbtc , Cryptopia . Lots of coins still trading in idex and forkdelta.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
April 23, 2018, 06:30:48 AM
A well-chosen ICO is always the key to success. Perhaps someone is not lucky, nevertheless, this is not a reason to despair. Always, even when the market is red, we can find interesting projects that are worth our attention. In general, one of such projects is Merculet. I'm damn glad that I learned about it beforehand and I really hope that the guys will cooperate with BitShares. Such cooperation makes investments in Merculet even more justified. In general, most often the main reason is that people mis-allocate their investments. Try to just follow some serious crypto funds, it's worth it
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
April 23, 2018, 06:28:21 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
My friend for me if I'm going to invest I will choose directly to ethereum and bitcoin because I know in the market they are so famous in terms of a big value price.
Activity: 180
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
April 23, 2018, 06:09:56 AM
There are so many ICOs that have not reach their soft cap and just canceled their project. But there are some which have reached more than their hard cap. You will believe in something if you study and learn them. I suggest don't buy base on hypes. Study and research thoroughly.
Activity: 151
Merit: 3
THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
April 23, 2018, 06:05:49 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU

Your investments in ICOs have been well researched. I dont knw about the other 2 top ICOs project but about ledu,  it has good real life use. This you should compare with other ICOs.
The market crash did cause alot of ICOs to go down.
Activity: 294
April 23, 2018, 05:58:02 AM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU

I use ICO as a side investment. I think not all ICOs are that bad, but we have to be selective when choosing ICO, otherwise you will get a loss. But most of my investment in ICO is always good, maybe you are just less fortunate or not careful when choosing ICO.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
April 23, 2018, 05:53:20 AM
Investing in ico does have a very high risk, many ico fraud. So better invest in bitcoin or altcoin, now bitcoin price down here is a good chance for you.In the near future you will benefit.
ICO is a big risk if you do not understand what a crochet does, but if you approach it very seriously, it will turn out that you can get more profits than with Bitcoin investments
Activity: 159
April 23, 2018, 05:52:08 AM
Well, it is horrible if you really lost a lot of money, but you got the experience, and probably it is gonna help you in the future, dealing with crypto currency.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 106
Available for rent
April 23, 2018, 05:47:15 AM
Not all the time and not all the ICOs are failed. It is purely depends on their project and market conditions also play a role at the time of listing.

You are correct here but the majority is fail only. Also, a lot of time goes in filtering put good ones from useless projects. So finally when you calculate ROI based on the total time your spent for this, it will not look much lucrative. Chances of success are also lower in case of ICOs.
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
April 23, 2018, 05:38:59 AM
Thank you for sharing your experience and letting us to know which ICO not to invest to. I suggest that you should do a thoroughly research before choosing ICO which will you put your money. And ask others that has a good experience in investing on ICOs
Activity: 454
Merit: 13
April 23, 2018, 05:35:02 AM
we need to carefully examine the companies where you are going to invest. and I believe that this does not affect the price of BTC or ETH
You must always check the companies and this is why some people are complaining afterwards because the profits is not lambo.
Activity: 87
April 23, 2018, 05:30:24 AM
New ICO projects they are such, they are hard to believe, you need to thoroughly study everything and check, otherwise you can burn out very much.
Activity: 156
April 23, 2018, 05:19:53 AM
very unfortunate, reasonable if you are disappointed or upset over it, but I salute you and you certainly can better know which ICO is good and not. today there are many ICOs that promise high profit and clear goals, but less good in marketing and can not compete well.
I'm just cautious, and it's too risky if you invest too big a value, better value you invest not too big even though you believe that ICO can be big later
Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
April 23, 2018, 05:04:35 AM
if you invest in ico it means you should be prepared to run the risk because currently 80% of ico is just a scam if you want to invest in ico you have to study the project you are going to follow and you should always monitor
Pages:
Jump to: