Pages:
Author

Topic: I do not believe ico anymore - page 61. (Read 5395 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
April 18, 2018, 11:06:16 AM
I still believe ico because it is just luck for those who are undergoing signatures and no doubt if coins are so valuable when ico is successful of course no one is sorry.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
April 18, 2018, 10:58:47 AM
Your case and resentment is definitely understandable.  I have seen a lot of people invest on ICOs and end up losing money.

Perhaps it would be wise to do a little research on the nature of the ICO and the team behind it.  If the ICO checks out with the team, then perhaps it is indeed a good ICO investment.

But then again, if one reads the whitepaper, you will come to know that ICOs were never a guarantee to acquire great profit at an instant, moreover, one will come to realize that you enter an ICO not to earn, but to support.  So the next time you invest for any ICO, make sure that you believe in their cause.  This way, aleast, either you earn or not, the feeling of satisfaction  will be achieved.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
April 18, 2018, 10:50:21 AM
Block chain as a technology has a very good development prospect. But the various virtual currencies based on this lack of the technology hype concept.

Now many ico is full of scams, find some famous people to come to the platform, write a white paper and so on!

So many governments regulate ICO!
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
April 18, 2018, 10:44:20 AM
to work on decision as following use of returns with the release on drawing from the market and developer,
as gains of supports to work on request as opening of new position with the trading.

Activity: 451
April 18, 2018, 10:38:45 AM
I don't think that three ICO affect Bitcoin and Etherum price, invest in ICO give your fast easy money, but not all of them is legal, you need to research first before invest your real money, I've earn big profit in ICO before, but I also losses money because invest in scam ICO, so cryptocurrency is high risk investment, take care and good luck
Activity: 181
April 17, 2018, 03:01:03 PM
i invested in 3 ico but they all make me uprooted.
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.

90% of ICO is scam, you should find 10% ICO that are not scam. Then, from these 10%, you should look for the 1% ICOs with the highest hype and than invest in these projects
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
April 17, 2018, 02:59:44 PM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
and i think this ico causes bitcoin and etherium prices to drop.never trust again to ico.

Yes, you can invest in something that more stable, like bitcoin or ethereum, or different altcoins. ICO very risky today.
Activity: 308
April 17, 2018, 02:57:27 PM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU

Are you kidding me? You said this ICO do BTC and ETH price to drop. When i read topic, i think you have some opinion about ICO you want to invest but it has many bad points. You surprised me  Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
April 17, 2018, 02:57:22 PM
Try to invest your work in the crypto market, and then invest the token earned, then maybe your investments will start to bear fruit!)
Activity: 1190
April 17, 2018, 02:51:17 PM
Sometimes everyone looks at the ICO. There are people who do not believe anymore because ICO that he ever followed maybe Scam or something like that. But I see the enthusiasm of investors is still pretty good for this ICO.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 02:48:50 PM
ask yourself a question why should you invest in an ICO that only has a nice web page and a whitepaper but no working product? better invest in altcoins that have a product, their own blockchain and maybe already a real world value. there will be ICO that deliver at the end but how to find the right one since they are growing like mushroom overnight.
Activity: 588
April 17, 2018, 02:45:32 PM
This is completely your right and today there are really a lot of projects that are fraudulent, I think that I will not think this personally, because I think that there are still projects that can be used as completely normal projects for the benefit of the blockchain
Activity: 196
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
April 17, 2018, 02:42:40 PM
so you can just wait for the moment when all bh pour sell tokens below the market and in large quantities and make a profit. For example, you could earn a little money for a dragoncoin
Activity: 56
April 17, 2018, 02:39:56 PM
Go have a look at GDAXS framework for judging a crypto. In fact here is the link

https://www.gdax.com/static/digital-asset-framework-2017-11.pdf

read this and make sure any ico you are interested in ticks all of these boxes and your risk will be reduced substantially
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
April 17, 2018, 02:35:48 PM
The current market conditions are bad. Investing in ICO is really risky, some of them there are scam. But this depends on the ICO you choose, you must be smart in choosing the ICO to be invested. Most prices will go down when ICO is over, you have to hold it until the price goes up.

It is necessary to use the situation in own interests - for example, to buy tokens of good projects after ICO, when bounty hunters sell them cheaper than the market.
Activity: 154
April 17, 2018, 02:23:47 PM
you are not the first one to lose money. For this reason, many investors are afraid to invest in ICO now. I hope these projects can be developed success,both BTC and ETH will increase the price.
Activity: 364
April 17, 2018, 02:11:29 PM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU

Not every ico does really have the potential to grow their coins because they have different platforms and the only way for their coin to grow is through investors, they will earn more profit depending on how many consumers will invest on their coin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
April 17, 2018, 02:07:10 PM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU

Looking at your choice I want to ask, why exactly that? With the first two it was immediately clear that we should not consider their paradigm, as something that consumers need and everything crypto. What were you based on? From myself I can say that you need to choose projects very carefully, to explore along and across before taking action. Of course, it was said above that investments in reliable sources such as ETH and BTC are safer, but good ICO also makes sense.
Activity: 112
April 17, 2018, 02:04:57 PM
1. ATFS
2. BEZOP
3. LEDU
I also invested in the ATFS project, which is a bad project. I bought ICO from the early days with the hope of making a lot of money, but right after being listed on the exchange, it made me disappointed.

I also like you, I heard a lot about the ATFS project. It is a Korean project, I have analyzed the elements of this project very carefully. But I was also very disappointed to see its price on coinexchange.io
Activity: 187
April 17, 2018, 02:04:29 PM
The current market conditions are bad. Investing in ICO is really risky, some of them there are scam. But this depends on the ICO you choose, you must be smart in choosing the ICO to be invested. Most prices will go down when ICO is over, you have to hold it until the price goes up.
Pages:
Jump to: