Pages:
Author

Topic: I dont like daytrading - page 18. (Read 2560 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
December 28, 2017, 08:29:08 AM
Daytrading isn’t for everyone. Most people are better off just investing and following the trends on bigger timeframes.
Less stress and risk.

Daytrading is not healthy, because those coins are not always increase, we need a perfect timing in trading we need time to research about the coin .
Activity: 462
December 28, 2017, 08:00:45 AM
Even though much profit can be made. And i did a bit. But truth is... i dont like it. It gives me a weird unpleasant feeling. Because to me its just swapping air if all u buy and sell for is money. I love crypto and to me it feels like daytrading is raping it. Ur not really standing behind the idea and product anymore. Im not hating on daytraders or anything. Just doesnt seem my thing. I allways had the same in poker, taking lunchmoney and the game is what its about to me. Whenever i played higher stakes it just didnt felt right and even when i won a nice bit it even depressed me.
There is someone telling me If you really feel like don't like anymore something then quit it, give up on it because the more you do it with no heart at all you lose it instead. That's really right where we can see that sometimes we don't appreciate anymore what we do even we made plenty of money we're just giving up because we feel like tired. That's life after we have everything then there are times come in our mind that it's like all useless where were not even appreciated it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 266
December 28, 2017, 07:50:10 AM
Daytrading isn’t for everyone. Most people are better off just investing and following the trends on bigger timeframes.
Less stress and risk.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
December 28, 2017, 06:39:06 AM
It depends on a lot of things, if you are just an inexperienced trader and you are just a newbie who are is only looking to earn money, then dont do it, because you are going to make a lot of mistakes and this will make you lose your money. Be careful, nothing is that easy as it seems .

Day trading is no doubt quite a hectic job to do. It really requires lot of hard work and above all you have very less time to manage the things in an efficient manner. If you do want to go for day trading, then the only thing which can help you in achieving your goal is making of the right decision and that too at the very right time. you do need to analyses the situation very much carefully before making any decision.
Yes, I totally agree with you. Daily trading is a hard work belongs the experts who can works the hours in the laptop. It will make you crazy easily. So, i have choosen the investment is my strategy
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
December 28, 2017, 06:27:18 AM
It depends on a lot of things, if you are just an inexperienced trader and you are just a newbie who are is only looking to earn money, then dont do it, because you are going to make a lot of mistakes and this will make you lose your money. Be careful, nothing is that easy as it seems .

Day trading is no doubt quite a hectic job to do. It really requires lot of hard work and above all you have very less time to manage the things in an efficient manner. If you do want to go for day trading, then the only thing which can help you in achieving your goal is making of the right decision and that too at the very right time. you do need to analyses the situation very much carefully before making any decision.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
December 28, 2017, 05:29:02 AM
i also don't like day trading because day trading is very fast and need too much experience while also day trading is very risky which is very tense work while holding trading is best and easy job while also less risky as compare to day trading.
Activity: 196
December 28, 2017, 03:48:20 AM
Actually, Daily trading may be working for FIAT but it's dangerous in crypto. I was making profit, but the profit wasn't much due to me being unskilled and it definitely wasn't worth it for me. The first few days I've done day trading I was staring at graphs and charts with laser focus the whole day. At the end of each days I felt literally sick; like I was feeling dizzy and not far from throwing up.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
December 27, 2017, 04:18:18 PM
I both love and hate day trading. I work on the computer anyway, so I always have a few exchanges open, watching what's going on. I've made some great trades and I've made some terrible trades. The big thing I have to nail into my head and work on is patience. If it goes down, it almost always at some point returns to where it was.
Activity: 364
December 27, 2017, 04:15:01 PM
really, especially the last days is very easy really ofcourse. I never been angry or emotional, i did took lesson though, about losing money. Scared perhaps is better word. Poker could make me angry like nothing else. Never have that with trade, but more hollow feeling. Now i just do it as i see oppurtunity and not being  to greedy. Just take what comes to me as im surfing.
what you are able to be while you are in day trading is the best for you that you are able to make some profit the enough profit and nothing to be greedy and of course right discipline and being knowledgable while you are in day trading.
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
December 27, 2017, 03:56:37 PM
really, especially the last days is very easy really ofcourse. I never been angry or emotional, i did took lesson though, about losing money. Scared perhaps is better word. Poker could make me angry like nothing else. Never have that with trade, but more hollow feeling. Now i just do it as i see oppurtunity and not being  to greedy. Just take what comes to me as im surfing.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
December 27, 2017, 02:52:29 PM
Well I tried it as well, I will tell you I'm not that a skilled trader, but I found day trading very profitable but very risky. That's why I seldom do it, I just do day trading if I feel like to. Just like in gambling, If I'm in a good mood and I'm feeling "lucky" then I'll go with it.

Yes, its not for all especially those who are very emotional and can't take to see that there are going to lose in just few minutes if they don't make the correct decisions.
Those last words that you have said are what really makes day trading what it is. However, if you are not skilled, there is no way you can always pull it off without losing so much and which is why day trading is a bit hard for anyone to just dip their head into. A lot of people are just busy gambling as they keep trading without strategies and that is really what makes it extremely bad and why they get emotional easily.

The funniest part is that the real pro traders do not even bother themselves with day trading. What most do is to analyze trends, study the charts and find a good buying position, knowing that no matter what it would be hard to get it wrong. Day trading will only get someone old coupled with some huge white beards generated from stress and you can even lose so much if you are not careful.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
December 27, 2017, 01:23:06 PM
Well, day trading is not suitable for everyone. For me, I hold a day job and don’t have the time to monitor the markets and keeping up with latest news the whole day. You can make profit by holding as well, so it is fine.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
December 27, 2017, 01:13:44 PM
I dont like it too, it is toooo risky and you can easily lose everything if you start a bad trade or if suddenly the pair that you are trading go to negative numbers and you start to lose it all.
That is why i prefer holding instead of trading
But holding will cost you much time and did you know that time is gold ?
Activity: 770
Merit: 278
December 27, 2017, 08:45:43 AM
I dont like it too, it is toooo risky and you can easily lose everything if you start a bad trade or if suddenly the pair that you are trading go to negative numbers and you start to lose it all.
Its true the risk of daily trading is much bigger although you can make some good profits on it but still sometimes day trading makes more money if you got to know how and when to enter and exit in the market.
Activity: 171
December 27, 2017, 08:43:16 AM
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
December 27, 2017, 08:38:21 AM
I do like it either, so i would choose a coin,and hold it for a while.
Well i agree with you, i dont also like day trading because i am not good enough to do daytrading and i am so busy on my twitter campaign so i cant do daytrading and i am also a student, i have so many activities to do so i dont like to do daytrading.
in my opinion day trading is too risky.better to be swing trader.buy and hold coins for at least one month.its more safe for use.usually in this periode coins has wide range.
Activity: 462
December 27, 2017, 08:27:28 AM
I do like it either, so i would choose a coin,and hold it for a while.
Well i agree with you, i dont also like day trading because i am not good enough to do daytrading and i am so busy on my twitter campaign so i cant do daytrading and i am also a student, i have so many activities to do so i dont like to do daytrading.
Activity: 476
December 27, 2017, 07:58:14 AM
You are entitled to your own opinion about day trading. Others may say a different  thing about day trading. Although day trading is for experience traders who has the requisite experience on it. They trade according to their plan and move out of the market once they achieve their daily profit or loss most of them are discipline traders.  
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
December 27, 2017, 07:49:44 AM
I took profit yesterday and im now basicly freerolling... for peace of mind..
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
December 27, 2017, 02:06:57 AM
If you are trading one crypto coin then you are still like supporting it.
You want more of their coin by enlarging the money that you have through trading.
It aint that bad. Aint we all want to have a better life by making a lot of money?
I think day trading is also very popular way of earning as some people prefer to be day trader as earn  money on daily basis as per their requirement. It requires more efforts as you will have to keep in touch with the market on daily basis so it is suitable to those traders which have  can spare more time to their business while in case of investment for longer time you have more time to observe the market so both have the merits and demerits.
Pages:
Jump to: