Pages:
Author

Topic: I dont like daytrading - page 20. (Read 2560 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
December 23, 2017, 07:02:38 PM
Even though much profit can be made. And i did a bit. But truth is... i dont like it. It gives me a weird unpleasant feeling. Because to me its just swapping air if all u buy and sell for is money. I love crypto and to me it feels like daytrading is raping it. Ur not really standing behind the idea and product anymore. Im not hating on daytraders or anything. Just doesnt seem my thing. I allways had the same in poker, taking lunchmoney and the game is what its about to me. Whenever i played higher stakes it just didnt felt right and even when i won a nice bit it even depressed me.

I also do not like daily trading I prefer weekly or monthly trading even I also often annual trading which means I hold the coin for 1 year and it will give very much result than daily trading.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
December 23, 2017, 06:57:56 PM
Day trading is really good for just profits. If you just profits, go for day trading. Just try to learn how to read candles or different pattern, there are many videos in youtube about that. Also day trading will test your patience and positive mind.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
December 23, 2017, 06:43:15 PM
I think trader should make at least 6 trades per week
Activity: 980
Merit: 507
December 23, 2017, 03:47:19 PM
Even though much profit can be made. And i did a bit. But truth is... i dont like it. It gives me a weird unpleasant feeling. Because to me its just swapping air if all u buy and sell for is money. I love crypto and to me it feels like daytrading is raping it. Ur not really standing behind the idea and product anymore. Im not hating on daytraders or anything. Just doesnt seem my thing. I allways had the same in poker, taking lunchmoney and the game is what its about to me. Whenever i played higher stakes it just didnt felt right and even when i won a nice bit it even depressed me.
WHAT??  You have got to be kidding.  Cry Trading is bæ bruh. I don't know why you don't like trading but do think twice, investments are really essential for a person on a long run in order to at least cope up with long term expenditures. Invest now and you won't have to worry much in the future, where you have to shell out so much money on your kid's education and you have to build their entire life. Think again man, what if this time you end up liking it? Roll Eyes
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
December 23, 2017, 03:32:40 PM
in my opinion, daily trading is just suitable with people who has much technical skill and huntting news skill. Therefore, you should shift to invest in good coin in long term such as ETH, Bitcoin, Litecoin...
You obviously cannot ride every train. You just have to hop in one and hope it gets you to your destination safely before you consider joining a new one to take you ahead. The market is a crazy one and most times, you can just keep making some crazy decisions and then asking yourself how you even got there in the first place.

It is good you were even able to cash out quickly before the whole market crazy dump started and once the craze is over, that would even be a good time to buy back into the market.
one way or another there are two groups of traders, and first of all these are people who are constantly on the stock exchange and tirelessly make money at price fluctuations. And secondly, those who have earned other methods of coins and sell them are selling. Everyone takes their niche in the crypto-currency world and therefore have every quality of a professional.
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
December 23, 2017, 12:49:08 PM
I'm more into long term investment but sometimes i do daytrading. Through daytrading, i've learned how to be more patient and controlling my emotions. The most important is don't trade more than you can afford to lose.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
December 23, 2017, 11:25:03 AM
in my opinion, daily trading is just suitable with people who has much technical skill and huntting news skill. Therefore, you should shift to invest in good coin in long term such as ETH, Bitcoin, Litecoin...
You obviously cannot ride every train. You just have to hop in one and hope it gets you to your destination safely before you consider joining a new one to take you ahead. The market is a crazy one and most times, you can just keep making some crazy decisions and then asking yourself how you even got there in the first place.

It is good you were even able to cash out quickly before the whole market crazy dump started and once the craze is over, that would even be a good time to buy back into the market.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
December 23, 2017, 10:52:32 AM
I do daytrading or longterm as long as it gives an profits. Sometimes, there is a good gap to enjoy trading scalping. Because, several times i am experienced a pretty good profit increase with daytrading.
It is not at all possible for each and every one of us to do well in day trading there comes number of situations when you suffer a huge loss especially in day trading as it is quite a risky thing to do. If you are unable to do well in day trading, then there is no point of trying your luck time and again as this will only result in more loss and nothing else. Opt that thing in which there are greater chances of your success.
Activity: 194
December 23, 2017, 05:54:12 AM
As a same point of me . i'm also don't like day trading because i'm don't know which coin is better for trading so i'm lose with day trading so now a days i'm stop my day trading.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
December 23, 2017, 05:23:04 AM
I love it and its my favorite thing to do. I do it to increase my Bitcoin and dont really ever think about the money.
Activity: 766
Merit: 501
BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS
December 23, 2017, 05:21:10 AM

Yes, I'm with you, day trading is definitely not for everyone. It can be very stressful and risky as well. You need concentration and regular updates...if you're not that kind of person, just buy good coins and hold until the price will move up on its own...
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
December 23, 2017, 05:10:30 AM
daytrading needs time and patience because you cant act with panic and you need to be on screen all the time, in case you are working 10 hours in a plaza (god bless white collars) you can't have enough time to do that. So if you are in this position, you should avoid daytrading and Hodl.
In addition to that you can catch some easy bounties or airdrops which takes almost zero time. good luck
Activity: 219
December 23, 2017, 05:07:03 AM
I'm also like day trading because it is make passive income for me because i know how to start trading so if you do it you must make a passive income with day trading.
Activity: 90
December 23, 2017, 04:31:57 AM
daytrading is not a good thing if you do not know what the hell you are doing in there. I knew some people who were just starting trading only for earning money. but in the end, they lost it all, or they just retired from the market with a few losses.
Do not start daytrading if you do not know how it works.

The great thing about trading crypto is that you don't need a lot of investment. You can start with 50 or 100$ and see how it goes. When I started day trading I lost 40%, but my investment was low so I continued. After a while I got good at it and invested more. Now, after just 5 months I have a 700% gain on my investment. I think anyone who has enough free time should try it. There is very little risk considering you can start with low amounts.
Activity: 515
Merit: 101
December 23, 2017, 03:46:23 AM
If you are lack of trading skill, you can choose ICO project to invest. Livestars, Wepower, INS,...Both of them are good potential tokens to buy and hold
Activity: 258
Merit: 104
December 23, 2017, 03:30:30 AM
daytrading is not a good thing if you do not know what the hell you are doing in there. I knew some people who were just starting trading only for earning money. but in the end, they lost it all, or they just retired from the market with a few losses.
Do not start daytrading if you do not know how it works.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
December 23, 2017, 02:48:21 AM
I do daytrading or longterm as long as it gives an profits. Sometimes, there is a good gap to enjoy trading scalping. Because, several times i am experienced a pretty good profit increase with daytrading.
indeed thats right the advantage of day trading is when bitcoin goes up you can obtain much profit from it. Where you just wait for the bitcoin price to rise then sell. So easy for those who want ro earn fast .even me i do day trading but incase of emergency i also doing investment and sig camp to cover my lose in day trading.  
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
December 23, 2017, 01:47:01 AM
I pretty much had the same experience. I was making profit, but the profit wasn't much due to me being unskilled and it definitely wasn't worth it for me. The first few days I've done daytrading I was staring at graphs and charts with laser focus the whole day. At the end of each days I felt literally sick; like I was feeling dizzy and not far from throwing up. I don't think daytrading is healthy for me. Good for those people who can handle it though.
The truth is that if you cannot make a good decision based on your expectations and analysis from charts and make some quick bucks, then day trading is not for you. It requires so much but for me it is not really worth it.

Once you have the big bucks and you can do your simple breakout analysis to hit the big ones, I totally prefer that so much more. I guess for me, I will just leave daytrading to those who feel they are strong enough to keep looking at the monitor the whole day.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
December 23, 2017, 01:38:14 AM
Day trading is not for everyone. You will lose or win. If day trading will not suit you. Then better do something else that could give you more profit.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
December 22, 2017, 03:36:44 PM
Day trading is not for me, I like it and it reminds ne on gambling a lot but I suck at day trading. I lost a lot of money in trying to learn day trading, my timing was everything else from good. I buy in wrong time, I sell in panic and that's why I stopped with that and started to buy and hold different altcoins, that is much more suitable for me. Who have the same experience like I do should follow my lead, I'm much better in holding and earning from that then in day trading.
That goes to highlight the fact there's virtue in being able to understand one's strength and weakness and then summon the will power to act inline with that. Day trading, as well as any other form of trading is not suitable for everyone, however when you discover which is yours, the drive comes naturally and you would be willing to dig deep and deeper, enduring pains and set backs until you're able to get it right or better. So the problem is not really with day or swing trading, because there are no guarantees either way, consistent profit comes only with passionate knowledge and skills.
Pages:
Jump to: