Pages:
Author

Topic: I dont like daytrading - page 19. (Read 2560 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
December 26, 2017, 03:51:48 PM
Well I liked your idea that you have discovered what you need in life and what you don`t. If you don`t like it just leave it beside and start holding the coins in any case you would be happier.
Activity: 289
Merit: 11
December 26, 2017, 03:27:40 PM
I like daytrading. I was feeling more comfortable than in the long term. You just need to learn normal market . I love to surf courses Wink it's so exciting when you feel the adrenaline!
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
December 26, 2017, 03:12:44 PM
i dont find it stressfull at all. Just dont like it. Feels hollow. Trading air.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
December 26, 2017, 01:45:41 PM
I don't like it either, because whenever I try to trade, I always lose around 5-10% of my balance. That's why I always go for long term holding.
Day trading is not for everyone is one of those jobs that is extremely stressful you will grow old very rapidly if you are unable to manage your emotions, if you are fearful of losing your money you will never be a great trader since you will always be afraid of making trades and you are going to lose great opportunities to do so, so I think it is a good idea that you quited.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
December 26, 2017, 01:31:17 PM
Day trading is so risky that some traders don't even attempt to do it as a means of making a living. The larger the time-frame the safer your money.

Daily trading people earn money, many people are borrowing and trying to make short-term trading. As a result, short-term trading can sometimes be profitable. Sometimes there are good opportunities daily.
Not like they cannot be profitable, but they can be a huge risk. The opportunities are big though and once you are careful enough to know how to handle yourself in your short trade, then you can make some pretty huge bucks.

I am not a day trader and I really do not even have the time to do that, with positioning trading though, which seems a lot better for me as I really do not need to do much while expecting a comeback for the market.

Day trading is like one of the most risky types of trading one can ever do. Most times, I prefer to just invest than day trading. Trading on its own is a huge job, let alone day trading. Except you have a strong mind for huge risk, or you really can forfeit some of your cash, then this is not for a sane person without some crazy technical skills and you just have to be alert to be able to make quick decisions on your trade.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
December 26, 2017, 12:29:58 PM
I do not like day-trading too but i have to do the day-trading for living income. I'm not winning all the time but win is more than lose.
Activity: 91
December 26, 2017, 09:57:12 AM
I do like it either, so i would choose a coin,and hold it for a while.
Activity: 475
Merit: 253
ARCS - A New World Token
December 26, 2017, 09:43:19 AM
Day trading is not bad, do you feel unpleasant if you bought something low, and sell it immediately when high? All altcoins now are still in a bearish period. If you want to become practical and dont waste a time. Then day trade.

Heres a true story. A friend of mine bought Sia coin at 635sats. He was advice to hold the coin. Until the coin started to go up to 700 sats then crash. My friend remains a fighter didnt give up. Until the coin was dropped to 400, 300 sats, then he decided to sell at 130sats. He lose a very huge investment.

Lesson here is be wise, sell if market is going to crash. Buy again if the coin is going up. Rinse and repeat until you reach the deepest dip.

Even though much profit can be made. And i did a bit. But truth is... i dont like it. It gives me a weird unpleasant feeling. Because to me its just swapping air if all u buy and sell for is money. I love crypto and to me it feels like daytrading is raping it. Ur not really standing behind the idea and product anymore. Im not hating on daytraders or anything. Just doesnt seem my thing. I allways had the same in poker, taking lunchmoney and the game is what its about to me. Whenever i played higher stakes it just didnt felt right and even when i won a nice bit it even depressed me.
Activity: 466
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
December 26, 2017, 09:25:46 AM
Even though much profit can be made. And i did a bit. But truth is... i dont like it. It gives me a weird unpleasant feeling. Because to me its just swapping air if all u buy and sell for is money. I love crypto and to me it feels like daytrading is raping it. Ur not really standing behind the idea and product anymore. Im not hating on daytraders or anything. Just doesnt seem my thing. I allways had the same in poker, taking lunchmoney and the game is what its about to me. Whenever i played higher stakes it just didnt felt right and even when i won a nice bit it even depressed me.
to like day trading or not it is an option that is the right of everyone, just day trading for me requires a lot of information and skill extraordinary.
Activity: 222
Merit: 250
Bitcoin ATOM FORK 1 BTC = 1 BCA
December 26, 2017, 09:08:05 AM

I am also a friend, since I learned about crypto here I have to learn self-restraint, keep monitor, keep watching, and do observation and research to get maximum result. I hold for long-term is the best way to keep investing at the moment, but be careful and watch out for continuous support for the coin itself. investing in the short term like gambling ... is a big risk i think.

Activity: 16
December 26, 2017, 08:45:48 AM
I think you mean you don't like speculating on coins full stop. It's not just day trading but trading which makes you feel strange? Not a problem,  you associate work with profit not sitting at a computer pressing buttons. But that is the modern world, if you see research and trading as work you should come round.  Risk is also a part of it and you can be rewarded for taking that risk which is legitimate.
Activity: 798
Merit: 505
December 26, 2017, 07:52:48 AM
Daytrading is often presented as the fastest, shortest and easiest way to wealth. However this happens very rarely! Daytraders as a rule suffer serious financial losses in the first months of trading. Most of them never become professional traders because they quickly run out of money.

Agree day trading is one of the fastest way to earn profit because it is only day trading like hour by hour you are getting profit and you will cut it by the end of the day, will that is also one of the best strategy in trading that you want to earn profit with in that day but it really requires for me a lot of capital or investment because if you want to earn profit then i could say that you will need a lot of money because the movement of market is slow so meaning low profit if it pumps. 
Activity: 50
December 26, 2017, 07:44:32 AM
Daytrading is often presented as the fastest, shortest and easiest way to wealth. However this happens very rarely! Daytraders as a rule suffer serious financial losses in the first months of trading. Most of them never become professional traders because they quickly run out of money.
Activity: 397
Merit: 100
December 26, 2017, 03:08:14 AM
Day trading is a sophisticated thing, I always try to day trade i start with profit and when you lose a % it hits hard because of the fact you always thinking but it should go up , should go up, and you end up either lower than your profits %.

In my opinion day trading should be studied before attempted, and should be with precautions with every move, because what you lose is harder to make , if you make wager $100 lose 20% , you will remain with 80, and to get 80 back to 100 , you need 25% increment , thus you gotta calculate your entrys and exits very wisely, and every loss hits harder than the profit.
Don’t you think everyone when comes as a newbie in the market, he is not experienced at all. So how can you say that only an experience man can do this day trading?How a man get experienced if he is not allowed to do this job. Once this is a newbie and then he joins this day trading for the very first time, played, strategics and then first experience could be gained. So anybody can do this not only experienced ones.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
December 24, 2017, 01:24:19 PM
No problem man, if you are not good at skills to trade every day, you can choose another way to get rich. invest in long term or work for bounty campaign.
There is no any other option then except trading because trading is one of the fast growing currency and there are a lot of people who are earning from it with different resources but I think trading is one of the best and good option for it because bitcoin is from trading you can earn on daily base and also it don’t need extra time from you so in my opinion trading is best of the best sources of income than any other option.
Activity: 210
December 24, 2017, 10:38:15 AM
I am also not too comfortable with daily trading, somehow more loss than profit but maybe because my trading abilities are lacking expert and I was too tired and do not have time to do daily trading.
I prefer long term trading, it more comfortable, fit and get profit to me.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
December 24, 2017, 09:10:21 AM
Really, ive been taking profits. Shifting positions. Forking. Ive gained, but still... its trading air really and my OP still holds truth.... im just gonna leave it as it is now really. I dont care anymore if the price drops. Or trying to time the market. I converted into eth sunday and bagged it to coinbase ready to cash out and that is that. While doing so eth gained quite some as well. So all good, but i just gonna hodl. U cant ride every train.
That is just the point of the day trade. You capitalize on all the little swings and hope you get to make profits on them.
The good thing about it though is that in the process, you can get to make good profit and in the end, it can be the otherwise.

Also, it is a type of trading that you need to always be at alert for any news, so you do not end up getting screwed and also monitoring the trade every single time. It is stressful, it can pay a lot, but it requires being careful.
Activity: 70
December 24, 2017, 12:13:11 AM

It sounds to me like you may be too emotionally attached to the kinds of crypto you trade. But that's okay. just buy and hodl at least for a while.
Activity: 154
December 23, 2017, 10:46:50 PM
Don't feel bad. Warrant Buffet is not a day trader either. Smart long term investment is more profitable. If I did not trade my bitcoin I would have made more profit by now LOL
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 23, 2017, 08:04:00 PM
Don't feel bad about it. It's part of the game, profit isn't bad and daytrading neither. To feel better about it, try to use the profit you make doing something useful for you and for other people, use the profit to integrate people who you like, have some nice time with those you like and always think this money is being well used, if you didn't have it, you coudn't be having so good moments and giving others the chance to have too.

Also, taking advantage from volatility and using this to make profit isn't harming Bitcoin, when price drops you are giving others the chance to buy cheap and it can always rise again!
Pages:
Jump to: