Pages:
Author

Topic: I don't understand you people... - page 2. (Read 1118 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
March 14, 2024, 04:38:19 AM
In trading controlling emotion and keep not greedy is difficult but the winner of holder or trader must control it well, if not difficult to earn much profitable in trading due many coins have volatile price day by day.

Cryptocurrency are very volatile currencies therefore there are many opportunities to make profits from trading them, controlling your emotions will make you to make profits from investing or trading cryptocurrency because our emotion are always deceiving us. Don't use your emotion to make decisions because you'll be making the wrong decision most times, because the price of Bitcoin is correcting shouldn't force you to sell but you should keep holding as after the correction. The price of Bitcoin will start rising again and the profits that you'll be making will be twice the profits you would had made if you sold earlier when the price of Bitcoin was falling. When trading, one good advice every trader should have is to never follow others, do your own research and make decisions based on how you analyzed the market.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 147
March 14, 2024, 01:07:56 AM
Quote from: sulendra12
I mean it's not just you trading in this market. Other traders at the same time as you would had made same mistakes as you by selling and buying at the wrong time.

That's why you not just relying solely on price. That's why analysis, indicators, strategies exist. You can't just blindly following the hype.

Also if other people success, it doesn't mean that they are a genius. They also did suffer with losses before same as you.

Never you trade in the wrong time, because you will not like what you will achieve from the trading but if you have the knowledge of trading and you succeeded to purchase your Bitcoin in the bearish season, you will have every reason to trade and be successful in the bullish market. The reason why traders always trade their coins during the bullish season is that they have learned from other traders that traded during the bearish market to experienced losses from their trade. As a potential traders you must experience some difficulty season but don't give up, because once your luck appear, you will make a good income that will help you to recover all your losses from the market.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 253
March 13, 2024, 11:12:06 PM
It's hard to manage your capital, control your greed so if you succeed in investment or trading, let's secure your initial capital first before chasing more winnings and profit.

How?

Withdraw part of your profit to keep your initial capital intact.
Use rest of left money for chasing more winnings and more profit.
Its important thing in trading how to secure our capital by withdrawing half or few percent of our capital and reinvesting with profitable earned, most of trader or investor take profit and compound their investing with their first capital then profitable earn without have any ideas to secure firstly with the capital using for trading.
I think when market get correction still have our capital withdrew and could use to make another deposit or buy back some coins have lower price.

In trading controlling emotion and keep not greedy is difficult but the winner of holder or trader must control it well, if not difficult to earn much profitable in trading due many coins have volatile price day by day.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1018
March 13, 2024, 10:09:30 PM
It is because of this that in trading knowing how to manage your money is so important as well, no one can win all the time, even the best traders around the world lose and do so often, and since we know we are going to lose several trades, we need to take measures to protect our capital, so those that are trading without taking this factor in consideration and losing a lot of money, have no one else to blame but themselves about the huge losses they suffered.
It's hard to manage your capital, control your greed so if you succeed in investment or trading, let's secure your initial capital first before chasing more winnings and profit.

How?

Withdraw part of your profit to keep your initial capital intact.
Use rest of left money for chasing more winnings and more profit.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
March 13, 2024, 05:09:12 PM
I mean it's not just you trading in this market. Other traders at the same time as you would had made same mistakes as you by selling and buying at the wrong time.

That's why you not just relying solely on price. That's why analysis, indicators, strategies exist. You can't just blindly following the hype.

Also if other people success, it doesn't mean that they are a genius. They also did suffer with losses before same as you.
It is because of this that in trading knowing how to manage your money is so important as well, no one can win all the time, even the best traders around the world lose and do so often, and since we know we are going to lose several trades, we need to take measures to protect our capital, so those that are trading without taking this factor in consideration and losing a lot of money, have no one else to blame but themselves about the huge losses they suffered.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 646
March 13, 2024, 05:03:21 PM

Or simply trying out to realize that this market isnt supposed to be on the thing that they've been thinking up for it to be that so simple and making those kind of fxed approach that there are certain conditions
on which it is really just that happening on you on which same as you said that each person did really pass through these kind of tough situation and challenges specially on predicting out prices.

This market is really that survival of the fittest on which if you dont find yourself that being wise and be that sensible towards your actions then for sure other traders would really be
just taking advantage of course and we do know that this market is composed of buyers and sellers. Certain fundamentals and other factors could really be able to affect overall price condition.

There would really be those people who would really be ending up on buying while peaking and to those who had been missing out on accumulating more on a dumping market,
but instead they would trying out to pursue the bottom as much as possible.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
March 13, 2024, 04:51:11 PM

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
March 12, 2024, 01:26:19 PM
When I see that the price is flying down steeply, I sell everything and let it fall down. When it stops, then I buy cheap and I have earned...
BTC is going down now, so let it go and buy when it stops. We can all make money from it and then we will again get it up together! Unfortunately, there are always a few "geniuses" who go against the flow and they are buying when they should be selling, and that destroying everyone's earnings...
I'm seriously upset because a couple of such  " smart "  people just ruined my chance to make up loss... I would like to kick them somewhere!

Going against the flow is a smart way to makes you different and when you're different that's when you can have a higher possibility of being successful. You can't be following the crowd and be expecting to be different and making money. The crowd are always going in the wrong direction because that's what majority of the people's are thinking but they all can't make money. You don't make a difference when you think like everyone else. When the market is crashing, that's an opportunities to buy more Bitcoin and not to sell. Selling should be when you're in profits and not when you're losing therefore the next you see the market is dumping, start buying more Bitcoin to hold. Only in situations when you're trading that you should sell your Bitcoin for profits when you're in profits to buy when the market is dipping and not selling in the dumps.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 517
March 12, 2024, 10:47:27 AM
You simply don't understand OP because not all have the same thinking and plan as you. People are selling for profit, they just take the chance while is there. So let them do what they want even if it is against your idea because whatever happens to them and their plan, they are the ones who face it, not you. And you don't assume that what they did will also affect you and take your opportunity.

Besides, investing is not just about buying and holding, it is also about selling. Honestly, the market is boring when all of us have the same moves and market approach.
Activity: 266
Merit: 140
March 11, 2024, 07:33:43 PM
When I see that the price is flying down steeply, I sell everything and let it fall down. When it stops, then I buy cheap and I have earned...
BTC is going down now, so let it go and buy when it stops. We can all make money from it and then we will again get it up together! Unfortunately, there are always a few "geniuses" who go against the flow and they are buying when they should be selling, and that destroying everyone's earnings...
I'm seriously upset because a couple of such  " smart "  people just ruined my chance to make up loss... I would like to kick them somewhere!                              
You shown your ignorance, and from reading your thread, it appears that you are the one who is unable to comprehend since you are completely perplexed by topics you don't know much about. If not, how can someone hold onto a bitcoin for an extended period of time after realizing that it is about to crash, indicating that the cryptocurrency is trying to dump itself? They might sell all of them in a hurry and then return later, hoping that the price will drop and they can buy again and start holding it.

How can you handle it to maximize profits? And that's the reason that most people stumble when it comes to investing—they don't wait to learn specifics, and some of them lack patience—which is also the reason that not everyone succeeds in investing.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
paper money is going away
March 11, 2024, 05:37:05 PM
Don't think that the wisest decision is yours, you forget that currently many people are trying to be wise in making decisions related to trading in order to survive in the world of trading, and they are. The market mechanism is buying and selling, even if you sell it at (what you think) is the highest price, it will still be bought by other people who may still think your selling price is too low.

Don't feel like you're lucky, as long as there are still many people who don't share their strategies and income from trading.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073
March 11, 2024, 01:30:24 PM
How can you be sure that when the price of Bitcoin goes down, this amount can go down and when it goes up, this amount will go up and dump again. If we don't invest we regret that time when the market goes down and then goes up again but when we go down we think the market will go down further so we can't invest at the right time. If it was understood in this way that the market will dump a certain amount and pump again after dumping a certain amount, then no one would ever lose money by investing. Since there is no chance of certainty, we have to invest with some risk and wait for the market to go well. If the market is in a good position, it is definitely possible to earn profit from the investment.
The price or their movements are totally unpredictable but it doesn't stop the people. They still find a way to predict it either by using their instincts alone or with some analysis because if we somehow got it correctly, we can also benefit with it if we team our predictions with buying or selling.

We can say that the price can continue to go down if the dump is still not yet too deep or too long in duration. For the other one, or when it goes up and fall again, it is when the increase is already high because people are likely going to sell their coins. A fall in price is not regrettable for some but they will actually feel relieved. The real one that makes them regret is if the price rises and they don't buy anything.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1655
To the Moon
March 10, 2024, 08:05:20 PM
...Anyone who is blaming people for their losses is not smart enough, which is why they are losing. Since you have identified and know how to do it, it is better for you to make your own research without depending on anyone, because not everything they need to be telling you on trading or investment is you that will get up and make your own research and how you are trading, that is how you will be getting more experience without telling you anything. When you blame others for your losses, it shows you either trust them to assist you trade or you do not want to make your own decisions.

There is no point in looking for someone to blame if you end up being the one to blame. If the wrong decision is made, then you will lose your money, the money of the one whose help you used in making the decision will remain safe.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 437
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
March 10, 2024, 10:24:55 AM
Sure, many people don't care about the prices involved, they just want to invest for the long term to make a profit and I think that is a good strategy, because sometimes when you see the prices of bitcoin increasing you will be thinking when ever you invest on it, the prices will probably decrease and you will lose your funds, but when you make up your mind that your investment is for the long term and whatever happens, you will just sell your coin and leave it for long term thing he reach your specific time before you can sell the coin.
I just had the talk on the same topic you are talking about now, I can't agree more with you because if a person has plans to hold BTC for like next 4 to 10 years, or less. Then a proper risk management strategy would be enough to accumulate BTC at whatever price. Because in the end, that person will be in profit. Profit is all we (investors) seek, but it should be worth it. Many people are so enthusiastic about BTC that they don't consider any other token, and they think investing all of the funds in BTC, can make you rich. I don't deny it, but diversification is also one of the main part in risk management.
Anyone who is blaming people for their losses is not smart enough, which is why they are losing. Since you have identified and know how to do it, it is better for you to make your own research without depending on anyone,-cut-
You are right, we should DYOR, never blame others, if we start to blame others, then whenever the market dumps I should blame the sellers because they are the ones who panic and burst sell, which dips the market, so I should blame them. Haha. Why do I blame myself that I should have predicted the market before? I should have done my homework so I could save my funds and make some profit.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 10, 2024, 01:40:42 AM
It’s not always possible to buy an asset at the right moment, you think it’s so easy... in reality it’s hard. I would even say that most beginners do exactly as you describe. I believe you can never understand where the market is going and the ideal entry point. And if you manage to earn money, then this is of course your merit, apparently your experience is very good.

Finding right moment is not easy and sometimes you wait for right time but when right time arises then you don't have any amount so I think every moment is right if you have money.

One can hardly realize that will market goes pump or dump therefore when you find an opportunity and have money then don't wait more as because of waiting more you can miss out most of beneficial chances.

Understanding about market is not easy so set your target and be patience until you achieved your goals so in such a harsh condition, unpredictable market and with unpredictable coins if one become able to earn money then really he is a genius.
Activity: 336
Merit: 185
March 09, 2024, 11:51:43 PM
I support your trading strategy. One of the trading strategies is to buy on dips and sell when the market rises. People who can buy on the dip and sell on the rise have a lot of success in trading. I always analyze the market, I wait until the market goes deep, when I see the market goes down, I start trading the market and from there I wait until the market goes above my purchase price and I make some profit. If there is then I sell. I never get too greedy on trading platforms because I have seen that being too greedy means losing on trading platforms. Every trader should be alert especially in this pumping market everyone should be alert at any time the market may be dumping.
Activity: 280
Merit: 110
March 09, 2024, 10:13:24 PM
Hahaha it's very related to I think all of these people are reading the treads because it happens in everyone's life and our mind goes through somewhat same feelings. Actually these geniuses are daily traders that are trading on a daily or hourly basis and they want some small but good profits to come out.

The point to understand here is that there is a difference between a long term trader and a daily trader, they have to strive and look for profits daily in the coins by studying the market and they should get some profits so that they can run their household. I know people who are completely dependent on the trades they open and close daily so it's convenient for one set of people but not for other ones
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1655
To the Moon
March 09, 2024, 07:24:05 PM

I can say for sure that this strategy will not always work and at some point, after the price drops and you buy a coin, the price will continue to fall and you will become a holder for many years.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 421
March 09, 2024, 01:15:30 PM
It is normal for the market to rise and fall.Many people sold and profited when the price of Bitcoin went up a lot.Now that the price of BTC is going down, it is natural that everyone will buy again i.e. invest and resell in Bitcoin.But those who cannot accept this normality have to face their own problems as well as others and losses. But there is nothing to be done about it.  Because people are the key against the current and such people will be everywhere, so it has to be accepted.There is not much loss in business for these kind of people so it is better to ignore them without thinking about them.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 593
When life gets hard BUY Bitcoin!
March 09, 2024, 10:51:14 AM

Sounds like someone here left by the moon train of Bitcoin. Your target sell price is not everyone target. We have different speculations on how much will be the price ceiling for Bitcoin price pump so just shut up and wait if you manage to sell early while the price keep pumping since you already ended your chance to earn more.

You can’t force everyone to follow your target price because there will be no trading happening. Think about everyone sell on the same target as yours, do you think that the market will hold for that certain price? Trading is simply just transferring of wealth from people to other people. Not everyone can be in profit on trading so be thankful that there’s still someone buying on time like this to continue the growth of Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: