Pages:
Author

Topic: I earned $ 3500 from the 1 airdrop - page 20. (Read 7155 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 08:19:16 AM
PeerAtlas have a ongoring airdrop .1000 token  and the price for the ico is 0.25$.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
April 21, 2018, 11:28:58 PM
I participated in the first airdrop IOP (internet of people) and with 500 token iop I received 2200 hydra .. that I sold in the exchange on the discord and from which I got 450 IOP .... with a gain of over 90% doing nothing. Tonight, the second airdrop closes the second airdrop and tomorrow another part

wow, that's really a pretty big amount. It looks like this is a successful Airdrop program.
I was involved in a lot of different airdrops but the amount I received was not more than $ 1k. It seems I do not fit the Airdrop program. I like the signature campaign more because it brings a lot of bonuses for me. Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
April 18, 2018, 05:04:23 PM
I should say that this is just amazing Smiley My record is around 400-500USD from 1 airdrop.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
April 17, 2018, 12:07:22 AM
I participated in the first airdrop IOP (internet of people) and with 500 token iop I received 2200 hydra .. that I sold in the exchange on the discord and from which I got 450 IOP .... with a gain of over 90% doing nothing. Tonight, the second airdrop closes the second airdrop and tomorrow another part

Well I'm glad that you got such good results but at the same time I think it was just a matter of luck most airdrops are not worth anything and you will be wasting your time, from time to time you will find a good airdrop but it is not really a good idea to dependent in them think of them as a bonus you may get once in a while you participate in airdrops.
Activity: 291
April 16, 2018, 07:08:31 PM
Airdrops are profitable, but most 95% of the airdrops are all scams. You only get shit coins that are worthless and airdrop rewards are very small now. They only reward you with 1-4 dollars worth of token. And you wont even know the performace of that token in the long run. I can say that almost every airdrop is a gamble. Either you gain some, or most of the token is going to be worthless and stuck in your wallet.
Activity: 252
April 16, 2018, 06:51:27 PM
the way you mentioned work only 1% of time to earn such a huge amount in just one shot .
there are many airdrops in market which only give 1-4usd for participation , not more than this .
so be happy that you board the right boat .
Activity: 447
Merit: 108
April 16, 2018, 06:12:41 PM

Well, you so lucky then for since i have been participating in an airdrop i have never anything worth  $50 yet and discourages me not to participate in an airdrop any longer. Van any other person who participated in the op airdrop confirm the said amount that op said ths airdrop worth as i find it difficult to believe and if it actually happen can anyone here help me with link to any good airdrop?
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
April 16, 2018, 05:22:45 PM
After reading this topic, I turned my attention to AERDPROPS. Now I regret spent time. sticking $ 0.8- $ 5 is not encouraging. To turn them from a purse into money, sometimes it is not possible, and for the transfer you will give more profit. That's why these coins are not needed. Only the purse is littered.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
April 14, 2018, 12:30:11 PM
3500 dollars with participation in one airdrops? This is a very good result, but the airdrops are extremely rare. Where did you find such a person?
Activity: 1
April 14, 2018, 11:57:25 AM
Marinecoin - I think that the best ICO is free ICO, where you don’t need to risk your money and the only thing you should do is to help us with promotion.Check here marineco.in and join free ICO, I haven’t seen before the ICO giving away 20.000 coins for free Shocked Shocked Shocked. Did you imagine it before?!?!?! Check this site and see what a sleeping giant marinecoin is!! So come on guys and join free ICO, you don’t need to pay and risk anything and get real coin with real technology in itself!!!in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iot
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
April 12, 2018, 07:59:58 PM
Congrats!. That’s a lot of money you gain even without releasing capital  Cheesy. Airdrop really is better kind or form of online job now since theres no capital needed and you will not lose money unlike trading. It’s a right timing to hold and sell strategy though.  Smiley
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
April 12, 2018, 07:48:07 PM
I've never participated at airdrops. Only at bounty campaign. Didn't think that it is possible to earn such sum of money via airdrop.
It's about luckiness, never knowing that people can earn such that amount through airdrop. Since it's free money you can't expect too much some people think they can be rich by doing that well like I've just said it's all about luckiness and the OP is very lucky. Maybe you can earn much but not from airdrop you have to contribute to the project like promote, design or anything.
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT
April 12, 2018, 07:05:05 PM
Congratulations to you, I think almost all airdrop is just a waste of time but come to think of it as well that really makes money. But, it looks like I will remain a Bounty Hunter.
Activity: 308
April 12, 2018, 06:00:42 PM
Wow you are very lucky, i've lost soo many time over useless airdrops that never payed me the time i have wasted on them. the most profitfull of my career has been jesus coin that worth me over than 100$, then 2-3 worth 50$ and all the other did not worth even 10$. a lot of airdrop are scam project just to steal your data
Activity: 175
April 12, 2018, 05:41:35 PM
You are so lucky you were able to join a good and profitable airdrop,I am not into airdrop I am more on bounty campaign.I will try to join also airdrop because I am inspired of what you have got.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 552
April 12, 2018, 05:29:49 PM
I am very much inspired by such cases. I also want to get a coin, making me rich. Crypto gives me this opportunity. That's why I participate in airdrops.

Dont expect too much especially when youre just depending on airdrops. 95% you'll get shit coin, while the other 5 decides your luck, but that doesnt make you rich either. If you want to get rich you need move your ass, find a way to make money actively.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
April 12, 2018, 05:29:20 PM
In December, money was pouring from the sky. Anyone could earn a lot by getting lucky, but rather by knowing something. Now this threshold has risen, luck isnt enough right now.
Activity: 266
Presale is live!
April 12, 2018, 05:01:51 PM
I am very much inspired by such cases. I also want to get a coin, making me rich. Crypto gives me this opportunity. That's why I participate in airdrops.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
April 12, 2018, 04:58:00 PM
it is really hard to find such airdrops. It is rare that it turns out to be our antagonism. Congratulations you have made good money.
Activity: 38
Merit: 1
April 12, 2018, 04:41:27 PM
I don't really expect to make much from airdrops.  It's just for fun, really.

Would be nice though.
Pages:
Jump to: