Pages:
Author

Topic: I earned $ 3500 from the 1 airdrop - page 22. (Read 7155 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 15
Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
April 07, 2018, 11:04:54 AM
Nice! Luck or not, you can only get lucky by participating.
I dropped participating in airdrops (almost no luck) and started with bounties. They are a more predictable but also more averaged.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
Create Your Decentralized Life
April 07, 2018, 10:29:46 AM
A few people I know were so lucky to subscribe to the ONT newsletter.....and cashed out recently at about 0.4btc.......unbelievable...hope I get so lucky sooner or later Tongue
These are single instances, you yourself write what they LUCK. Far from the fact that you are also lucky, it's a matter of chance.
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
April 06, 2018, 09:34:26 AM
A few people I know were so lucky to subscribe to the ONT newsletter.....and cashed out recently at about 0.4btc.......unbelievable...hope I get so lucky sooner or later Tongue
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
April 06, 2018, 09:28:39 AM
Lucky you! I can not say that you did nothing. You found the project and made transactions several times. It seems to me now it is difficult to make money on airdrops. It's more like a lottery!
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 09:03:17 AM
Wow ... 3500 $! Such money is paid even for the bounty rarely. Now you can invest a part in altkoins Smiley Moreover, prices are now more than attractive.
I received a maximum of $ 25 for airdrop, until today I considered this a good result Cheesy
Activity: 196
April 06, 2018, 08:33:24 AM
Nearly all airdrops are not profitable, just little amounts you take. But you got a lucky one. The most profit I got from an airdrop was $28 so far Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
April 06, 2018, 08:18:00 AM
2 months took part in different airdrops, the results are disappointing, only wasting his precious time. Here you need to understand, but do not participate everywhere.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
April 06, 2018, 07:52:02 AM
I participated in the first airdrop IOP (internet of people) and with 500 token iop I received 2200 hydra .. that I sold in the exchange on the discord and from which I got 450 IOP .... with a gain of over 90% doing nothing. Tonight, the second airdrop closes the second airdrop and tomorrow another part

Wow that is good in you. I hope there is also another airdrop for i can join also now. Actually only few airdrop gives big amount of money because mostly they only gives trash and priceless coins. But some are also good airdrop.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
April 06, 2018, 07:48:38 AM
You are very much Lucky Guy! You earned a lot of money in 1 airdrop. The price pump high and you sell it in a higher price that's very good. There are times that Airdrop can drop high exchange rate and nice to hear that you earned a lot.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
April 06, 2018, 07:47:12 AM
You're really lucky, my friend. I agree with many campaigns. But in most social media, there are scam campaigns to boost followers. Of course I have income but not as much as you.
Yes, the OP is lucky to make the mention vamount of money, if he/she is telling the truth because there's no point in make he/she is saying and don't see any reason why he/she have to star this thread on less he/she is trying to advertised the so call airdrop.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
April 06, 2018, 07:37:44 AM
It take luck most of the time to make good money from airdrop it is so difficult to jam the ones that are profitable. You are lucky to made that much from airdrop. I hope i will jam good airdrop as such soon.
Activity: 266
April 06, 2018, 06:35:46 AM
waw ... it's a big bounty I've never benefited from airdrop until that big, you have to be much grateful for what you can sometimes airdrop is very profitable. but not a few also lead to junk coins
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 05:48:18 AM
You're really lucky, my friend. I agree with many campaigns. But in most social media, there are scam campaigns to boost followers. Of course I have income but not as much as you.
Activity: 74
April 06, 2018, 04:56:57 AM
https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*-Z_yrtCCpe5oN6-TW7o_Rg.png

Sounds too good to be true? The Artis Turba ICO is already over and with $5 million in funds the team has already started with the development of the Artis Turba Exchange - and it is expected to be live in June 2018 from where these earnings will be implemented Cool

Forward Together!

Check out the Artis Turba ANN
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/artis-turba-cryptocurrency-wallet-trading-platform-2539340
Activity: 416
Merit: 250
April 05, 2018, 03:32:17 PM
it's great that you can earn so much money with airdrop
Activity: 134
April 05, 2018, 12:50:15 PM
Congrats happy for you mate. What a lucky guy you are.  Grin
There are so many scam airdrops but you did not get them. You fall on the legit airdrop. I look forward that I will experience things something like yours.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
♦♦♦♦♦
April 05, 2018, 11:41:17 AM
that very lucky
airdrop now day is all by refferal for free token/coin
that why i stop work on that , just like wasting my time but not really worth it
Activity: 290
Merit: 28
bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin
April 03, 2018, 06:05:34 PM
I also thought that it would not consume much time to fill out a few forma, but then the real time you spend is doing research like this or exchanging perspectives on forums or other boards....
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
April 03, 2018, 05:11:59 PM
I participated in the first airdrop IOP (internet of people) and with 500 token iop I received 2200 hydra .. that I sold in the exchange on the discord and from which I got 450 IOP .... with a gain of over 90% doing nothing. Tonight, the second airdrop closes the second airdrop and tomorrow another part

Actually I thought Airdrop is totally a waste of time but your post makes me think of joining any potential Airdrop to earn some $. Let it be even $10 but we're getting that without doing anything, hope I need to research on which Airdrop is good and potential for success rather than depending on luck factor. Lets start researching and spread the word if anything gets succeeded like you.

In 9 out of 10 cases it is a waste of time as you don't even get the tokens to begin with, at least that was my experience, but that also have to do with my my rank. I was Junior Member when applied for airdrops the last time I recall. These kind of stories make me think though...
This is actually a reality ratio when it comes to airdrops most of them are trash and sometimes it is just like hitting up a jackpot when you did able to claim for a certain potential project but these kind of chances are very slim which do somehow need some sort of luck on choosing of those airdrops.It doesnt really consume too much time on joining these things but we should not just carelessly choose up without any analysis.Always choose the best among the rest.
Activity: 1
April 03, 2018, 05:05:37 PM
Here’s one you can get 20,000 MTC each completed AI task.  Marinecoin is conducting their ico/airdrop/bounty currently.  They have 9 billion to distribute in 20K chunks so plenty to go around.  I have been collecting them in my MTC wallet for many days so can say for sure it works.  The system uses artificial intelligence to manage the campaign so the rewards are automatic after completing the task.  Try it for yourself here  community - mtc - value - time dilution technology -  community - time dilution technology -  All the best things to make a long term success.  Time tested value. marineco.in
Pages:
Jump to: