Pages:
Author

Topic: I earned $ 3500 from the 1 airdrop - page 26. (Read 7155 times)

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1523
March 14, 2018, 04:04:54 AM
congratualion! i think you are the most lucky people in the world. there are thousand airdrop projects in the market and there are under 5% of them are valuable. could you tell me how can to choose a good airdrop?

You can't choose Smiley it is now just a dream to make money with airdrop. Each campaign has thousands of participants and most of the projects are scam.
You can check the bountyhive campaigns
Activity: 449
Merit: 103
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
March 14, 2018, 03:21:54 AM
congratualion! i think you are the most lucky people in the world. there are thousand airdrop projects in the market and there are under 5% of them are valuable. could you tell me how can to choose a good airdrop?
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
March 13, 2018, 07:24:18 PM
I participated in the first airdrop IOP (internet of people) and with 500 token iop I received 2200 hydra .. that I sold in the exchange on the discord and from which I got 450 IOP .... with a gain of over 90% doing nothing. Tonight, the second airdrop closes the second airdrop and tomorrow another part

Too lucky,  i also love airdrop but never experience the same thing with you.  Maybe,  you are very lucky or i guess i need to work hard for more income. I will consider more and working too hard for airdrop. Your experience helps me to get more motivated in everything i do.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
March 13, 2018, 03:43:25 PM
government reaction in my country is very hard, bitcoin has been banned in my country for various reasons

Well we can't controlled that I suggest you go for another country if you really want crypto to be part of your life and if you really believe on it that it will gonna change your life in the future. Everything are not easy sometimes we have to risk or sacrifice so we can gain bigger. Goodluck.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
March 13, 2018, 02:53:43 PM
I participated in the first airdrop IOP (internet of people) and with 500 token iop I received 2200 hydra .. that I sold in the exchange on the discord and from which I got 450 IOP .... with a gain of over 90% doing nothing. Tonight, the second airdrop closes the second airdrop and tomorrow another part

Your example is very bright and seductive for beginners. Many of them complain that free coins with airdrops are useless. But you have proved that it isn't so. Sometimes received coins can worth pretty much.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 12:47:54 PM
In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on ICO stage right now and already on the exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 196
March 13, 2018, 11:12:24 AM

Wow! Was joining airdrops but just had 2 from the 100 I joined it that made me money. Still going to join more.
Activity: 253
March 13, 2018, 11:06:42 AM
You can gain small profit in airdrop and sometimes it is just a waste of time, because some airdrops are scam.
But in your case, you are lucky person. You gain so much profit in just one airdrop. I hope i can find an airdrop just like yours. Right now am still hunting some airdrop and i have also two airdrop token, hopefully i can gain big profit in this two just like yours.
Activity: 742
March 13, 2018, 10:56:37 AM

You are really lucky! Airdrop now has a lot of scams, $ 3500 is a huge amount. I got pretty much airdrop and only got $ 5 - $ 50 for 1 airdrop.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
March 13, 2018, 10:16:49 AM
Wow! You really hit a jackpot. Well, you really need luck at times like this. I used to participate a lot of airdrops before, but I think luck wasn’t on my side. So now, I only join once in a while still hoping to get a good amount of money on airdrop like you.
Activity: 122
March 13, 2018, 09:23:27 AM
hi guys Smiley could some one teach me where can i find some good airdrops or what is the best coin to invest please. i am still studying about bitcoins and how to predict the price :)im also newbie in bitcointalk. nice to meet you guys Smiley
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
March 13, 2018, 06:40:03 AM
Is that real?  Because we know that airdrop is not qorth it even you get some free money its little only.  But your so luck if that truth.  I hope someday when I joined to airdrop I can get a lot of profit. Anyonr can earn a lot of money from airdrop?
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
March 13, 2018, 06:22:07 AM
Nice work. I have been participating in a few again lately but they are through a trusted bounty manager so I feel a lot safer doing them. Done a couple a while back and REBL is probably the best one. Huge community with a great roadmap. I can see this one being very profitable in the long term. It's a hold for me.
Activity: 6
March 09, 2018, 11:23:06 AM
THat is sweet. I hear about airdrops all the time, but it seems that the only ones I ever find are offering like $0.05 worth of tokens. But I found Marinecoin ICO today. Thinking of participating. The tokens are free, but they require Proof-of-promotion and verification that your not a bot! While the process does take about an hour and some creativity, I think it is so worth it. MTC has been around for 2015 and has already gone through a lot of the growing pains that new coins must overcome. They are now doing a new ICO to build a seed community of tens of thousands of people around the world that get free MCT during the ICO and stick around to build the community and future of MCT. The low satoshi value makes me more excited, as I think it only has room to go up!
https://marineco.in/ico/
Activity: 182
March 09, 2018, 10:51:28 AM
OP got very lucky, most people make barely anything on airdrop.

There is a coin called ELTcoin, they airdropped 80% of supply and apparently there as a scammer who did around 100 accounts. The market cap reached 19milion ad one point and this guy apparently liquidated it all and turned into a millionaire. LOL

cant make this shit up
Activity: 616
Merit: 124
March 09, 2018, 10:51:06 AM
you are extremely lucky. i even couldnt earn such amonth of money from bounties in one year. i suffer to make a lot of posts every week and at the end of whole campaign i gain only a few hundred bucks when i exchange them to usd.
Activity: 364
Merit: 41
March 09, 2018, 10:43:21 AM
come on guys, 3000 dollars isnt even a lot.   I feel like most of you guys must live in third world countries.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
March 09, 2018, 10:34:49 AM
government reaction in my country is very hard, bitcoin has been banned in my country for various reasons
So what's the point  and why are you whining on here? It's your problem and it doesn't related with this thread. Just for your information, bitcoin hasn't or never banned from your country, it's only FUDs from fudders and you shouldn't listen to them.

(
Dec. I also earned $ 3,000 from datum. I joined this bounty for 3 months. and I have made the largest amount ever to me. just like you. Hopefully in the future I will have good luck again
OP got total $3500 from airdrop  while you have earned $3000 from bounty. Airdrop isn't same with bounty. Airdrop means you can join on it without do anything (sometimes you will only need to provide your ETH address and you will receive the airdrop token), while in bounty, you need to do some work before you are rewarded with some tokens. i can say, OP got $3500 for "free"
Activity: 658
March 09, 2018, 09:10:07 AM
Activity: 210
March 09, 2018, 08:46:06 AM

Good good for you. I am so envious to you OP. When i read post like yours who got favored doing airdrop , i started joining airdrop myself. Hoping against all hopes that i too will be fortunate enough to be awarded some good tokens. Having said that, up to this writing i still haven't been bless with airdrop tokens. Slow though that may be i am still that optimistic that one day luck will come my way. Who knows!
Pages:
Jump to: