Pages:
Author

Topic: I earned $ 3500 from the 1 airdrop - page 25. (Read 7155 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
March 22, 2018, 06:18:11 AM
. There are a lot of non-valuable or low value airdrop and you have chosen to be good
Activity: 290
Merit: 28
bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin
March 22, 2018, 04:40:42 AM
Same here, I spent months with Airdrops and got maybe 500$ in total plus my wallets are filled with dozens of worthless tokens that cannot even traded anywhere or ones that never seem to become more than fractions of a penny like 10MT and others that are unlikely to go anywhere.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
March 18, 2018, 05:18:53 PM
What a lucker) all my airdrops gave me no more than 50$ at all  Shocked Maybe sometime youll write the same to me Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
March 18, 2018, 05:15:28 PM
Waoo that is a huge sum of money via airdrop though am yet to earn much from airdrop because is not quite long i started participating in airdrop.
Activity: 658
Merit: 253
March 18, 2018, 03:29:26 PM
You're a lucky guy, very happy for you. You are another proof that Crypto can earn mainly airdrop will not give much to make and it's a waste of time, but there are noteworthy.
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 15, 2018, 06:10:23 PM
Its good to be lucky. I am happy for you. A lot of people are trying to do their best to find a good airdrop. You just hit the jackpot. Majority of airdrops will send shit coins. I have a lot of them on my MEW. Its like collecting rocks without value. Can you give me a link on where I can find the best airdrop?.
Activity: 182
March 15, 2018, 05:23:27 PM
I didn't get any good airdrop. I joined many airdrops. But %90 of those are scam. I hope luck will come to me like you in one day.
I am happy for you. I hope you get more. Everybody get more. And everyone will be reach Smiley
Activity: 224
March 15, 2018, 05:08:41 PM
I got a nice amount from Equal Token when it was first airdrop and then all the holders who still kept it get a double in few months again.
From all my airdrop tokens this one is the most successful and the devs show that company is really looking for something great. No ads!
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
March 15, 2018, 11:42:00 AM
I participated in the first airdrop IOP (internet of people) and with 500 token iop I received 2200 hydra .. that I sold in the exchange on the discord and from which I got 450 IOP .... with a gain of over 90% doing nothing. Tonight, the second airdrop closes the second airdrop and tomorrow another part

You just got lucky. Usually airdrops are complete waste of time, our only real resource in our possession.

99% of airdrops are made with the intention their 'devs' to make quick money.
You're right 99% of airdrops are not worth the time and efforts put into them but when one stumbles  on  the remaining 1%, it is usually well worth it. I have been receiving airdrops from Bitsend (BSD) for close to a year now, it's still paying and promises to paying  till 2019.
Activity: 238
March 15, 2018, 10:41:20 AM
good fortune happens to you, you are a big advantage of airdrop, not everyone lucky to join the airdrop, because this is a very long job sometimes scam and do not pay
Activity: 122
March 15, 2018, 09:18:42 AM
is there any signature i can do even a newbie like me?
Activity: 696
Merit: 258
March 15, 2018, 04:42:22 AM
These kind of amount from single bounty is possible and you should be lucky to get it. Keep participating in bounties and airdrops in order to get more profits. Many people prefers to cashout the profits but my advice is to re invest that amount to cryptos again. This is the only way to earn big amounts.

Good news and I go with the suggestion above my post. If you receive lump sum payment from any airdrop or bounty, it is a better idea to keep some 25% of the coins as holding or exchange that to any altcoins for more profit. This way you are safe and also could get more profit from what you have, it's a kind of investment too.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
March 14, 2018, 08:29:39 PM
These kind of amount from single bounty is possible and you should be lucky to get it. Keep participating in bounties and airdrops in order to get more profits. Many people prefers to cashout the profits but my advice is to re invest that amount to cryptos again. This is the only way to earn big amounts.
legendary
Activity: 1264
Merit: 1008
March 14, 2018, 07:49:27 PM
I have never made a high amount of money from Bounty campaigns. Some people must be really lucky because these amounts are impossible.
Activity: 280
https://www.soar.earth/
March 14, 2018, 06:34:36 PM
Well Ontology was similar airdrop in value. People are still going crazy over it. Newsletter subscribers got 1000 ONT for free which is very cool.
Oh, I heard about this project. All participants who could not participate in the investment received free tokens for a very decent amount. This is very exciting. Unfortunately I forgot to register in this project, it's a great pity.
Activity: 140
March 14, 2018, 04:19:09 PM
In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on ICO stage right now and already on the exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 126
March 14, 2018, 02:01:14 PM
You are very lucky, you can rarely find a good airdrop
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
March 14, 2018, 01:41:20 PM
Good for you!
How did you do it?
Activity: 224
March 14, 2018, 10:46:28 AM
Well Ontology was similar airdrop in value. People are still going crazy over it. Newsletter subscribers got 1000 ONT for free which is very cool.
Activity: 290
Merit: 28
bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin
March 14, 2018, 10:38:19 AM
In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on ICO stage right now and already on the exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058

Never heard about Ethereum Meta but the privacy coins surely won't go away. It will stay a big trend as you can see with a lot of recent privacy projects. Monero, Verge, Pivx.
Pages:
Jump to: