Pages:
Author

Topic: I earned $ 3500 from the 1 airdrop - page 38. (Read 7155 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 41
January 24, 2018, 10:39:36 PM
most airdrops don't send anything out or they are worth like 2 dollars, lol.  Every now and then there is a gem.  Better to hold anyways just for the hell of it instead of dumping for peanuts.
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
The Operating System for DAOs
January 24, 2018, 10:29:09 PM
I have participated in severeal airdrops and all of them were just a waste of time. I think that airdrops should be done only by good projects and not by some random people or devs. Your 3500 make me jeleaus.
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
January 24, 2018, 10:20:33 PM
I could of made over $3500 a week with Deep Onion airdrop. But I HODL. It will be worth way more in the future. So not all air drops are crap. And I plan to look into the IOP thing and see whats going on with that. Crypto world is all about learning and researching Smiley Hope we ALL do well !
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
January 24, 2018, 10:14:09 PM
I participated in the first airdrop IOP (internet of people) and with 500 token iop I received 2200 hydra .. that I sold in the exchange on the discord and from which I got 450 IOP .... with a gain of over 90% doing nothing. Tonight, the second airdrop closes the second airdrop and tomorrow another part

Thats the power of airdrop. You can get easy money by participating in airdrop.
But you have to know that airdrop is sometime scam so if you dont aware about it you might lost your etehrium and token.
Activity: 249
January 24, 2018, 10:04:11 PM
now a days in name of airdrops you will find only scams and scams .
95% projects are scams who ask for donation or sell the data .

airdrop project were meant for gaining a large and strong community without any ico , but people do dump those tokens as soon as they receive it .
and scam projects replaced genuine airdrops now .

so for free tokens only 1 way is to do bounty .

I agree that bounty is the best way to earn token/coins at the moment, as you already explained most of the airdrops nowadays are scam..

But participating in airdrops need very little effort, and I think it is worth my time.. It doesn't hurt if it is a scam as I only give some usual data and little time to participate ~

Meh, I use 7 emails and 3 ethers wallets so I don't really care about the info. The only thing that they can use from me is my cellphone because nowadays every Airdrops has their own telegram group
Activity: 249
January 24, 2018, 10:01:44 PM
It's very hard to find a good Airdrops now. I took EBTC and Blues and it was very profitable
Activity: 100
Merit: 3
January 24, 2018, 06:56:42 PM
Wow! Lucky! How did you need to qualify for the Air Drop out of curiosity?? How do you usually qualify?

I am a newb. Just trying to learn.
Activity: 285
Merit: 102
January 22, 2018, 12:57:48 AM
Wow. You are very lucky. Too bad I didn't get to participate in their airdrop.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
January 22, 2018, 12:46:35 AM
take the gains when you can get them, i avoid air drops myself as most seem a waste of time,but take it if you can get it.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
January 21, 2018, 11:52:54 PM
Oh I missed this one lol congrats op such a huge money from airdrop for free sometimes I dont usually entertain this airdrops but when I saw this kinds of post It makes me realized that joining airdrops are also profitable but not mostly thats why I joined airdrops that I think will be successful in the long term.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
January 21, 2018, 11:44:55 PM
I participated in the first airdrop IOP (internet of people) and with 500 token iop I received 2200 hydra .. that I sold in the exchange on the discord and from which I got 450 IOP .... with a gain of over 90% doing nothing. Tonight, the second airdrop closes the second airdrop and tomorrow another part

Wow. Congrats. Airdrop is really good, really promising, you can earn free money without investing on it. You can start with some airdrops or bounties to make some profits and the profits you earned is good starting capital for trading different cryptocurrencies or start investing to different ICO that has potential to boom in the future.
Activity: 188
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
January 21, 2018, 11:43:37 PM
Bullshit, i don't believe in your fairy tale , show your proofs up here and you could gain some trusts from me. If you don't give evidence, you are just a liar and I will never believe any of your stories. Good luck with the $ 3500 you earned
Activity: 112
January 21, 2018, 11:25:48 PM

airdrop project were meant for gaining a large and strong community without any ico , but people do dump those tokens as soon as they receive it .

I agree that bounty is the best way to earn token/coins at the moment, as you already explained most of the airdrops nowadays are scam..

But participating in airdrops need very little effort, and I think it is worth my time.. It doesn't hurt if it is a scam as I only give some usual data and little time to participate ~
Activity: 266
Merit: 41
January 21, 2018, 11:22:28 PM
Congratulations. $3500 is a tidy return for next to no effort.  But at least you made the effort and then capitalised on the opportunity.  My airdrops have been the usual small token distributions, but they're free, and if I just leave them in my wallet for a few years, who know what they'll be worth in the future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
January 21, 2018, 11:12:56 PM

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541
January 21, 2018, 10:01:04 PM

Wow I envy you really. I thought the last time airdrop become worth something was eBTC. I heard a lot of people earn a lot too from it, thousands of dollar for each entry. Since then, airdrop eas booming, but most of them were just worthless. I never joined them. Lucky for you Wink
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
January 21, 2018, 08:15:19 PM
I do not believe airdrop provides a big advantage, except using a muliti account may be 200 accounts.
some airdrop is just a junk coin, and not worth it.
I have not been lucky.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
January 21, 2018, 08:10:16 PM
There are bad and good airdrops. I used to join airdrops. But I think that it is a waste of time in most cases.  Started to analyze projects before performing any actions in bounty and so on. Plus I started to teach my girlfriend in more depths about bounties,  icos and different coins.  She really made a good fresh point that it is better to find a gem and to concentrate on it rather than spreading your efforts in different projects and getting small amounts in each project.
I agree with you. Usually airdrops are garbage. I have some tokendeath in my wallet. so we should learn thoroughly their project before receiving airdrop

Activity: 2716
Merit: 552
January 21, 2018, 08:07:21 PM
I didnt know about this airdrop before. Until I partcipated in airdrops with the help of my friend, I did earned free money (but only small amount around $50), but I stopped participating from it coz I think its just a waste of time . but man $3500 is a huge, youre very lucky.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
January 21, 2018, 07:47:57 PM
I am glad to hear this, I was not even in this world of airdriops when some very good ones have happened, without a doubt I think that if we are patients in the future we can obtain many benefits from the current airdrops, everything is in maintenance and be patient.
Pages:
Jump to: