Pages:
Author

Topic: I earned $ 3500 from the 1 airdrop - page 34. (Read 7155 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
February 23, 2018, 12:33:52 AM
Great for you. I also joined 3 airdops currently and hopefully hey could provide me some additional fund. Airdrop is very easy and you dont have to really do any hardwork. So nothing to loose. Even your time is very much save here.
Congratulations on your great start on Airdrop. You may be successful with it. It looks like it will motivate me stronger and more diligent. I like your sincerity. Can you have any tips for me? Base choice of airdrop for example.

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
February 23, 2018, 12:30:46 AM
My first earning came from an airdrop and it is not that much but $3500 is a lot. You're lucky to get this amount because nowadays most airdrop doesn't have any value and for me it is very hard to find a good airdrop since I am more focused on trading now and also most airdrop are just scam asking for donations.
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
February 22, 2018, 11:14:35 PM
Good for you you just got lucky. But not all people waste their time in those airdrops simply because it is a complete waste of time I think. Getting shitty coins and getting shitty deals.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
February 05, 2018, 01:24:11 PM
Airdrop are freebies,that must be applied for with caution,majority are out to scam and a means of collating data,do not give your private key,becareful with instruction to download a wallet to store the coin. Reasearch about the project,you do not have to fill all the airdropforms that you see.I also earn $2500 from airdrop.
Activity: 1624
February 05, 2018, 01:17:32 PM
Airdrops are good for newbies who are looking for passive income. Before congratulations you for this gain i want to warn you about one dangerous issue: Wallets provided by airdrop holders are consist of malicious softwares. Malware can steal your private keys without any warning. So be careful, guys Wink
Activity: 314
Merit: 20
February 05, 2018, 11:59:37 AM
Great for you. I also joined 3 airdops currently and hopefully hey could provide me some additional fund. Airdrop is very easy and you dont have to really do any hardwork. So nothing to loose. Even your time is very much save here.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
February 05, 2018, 10:36:07 AM
I participated in the first airdrop IOP (internet of people) and with 500 token iop I received 2200 hydra .. that I sold in the exchange on the discord and from which I got 450 IOP .... with a gain of over 90% doing nothing. Tonight, the second airdrop closes the second airdrop and tomorrow another part

Most of the Airdrop coin will not give good profit to the people who participated in it. You are lucky enough to make a such huge amount, many time i tried to make money through Airdrops but never got more than 100$ in any Airdrop.

You're totally right, airdrops is like you join in a raffle draw which will depends on your fortune if you are lucky enough or not having a great value of your token in the future. As I remember during my newbie, I joined such airdrops on the different ICO projects which they do that in order to add on for their popularity here in the crypto currency community since they are in the stage of promotion. Well, luckily I got some tokens but unfortunately until now there is no value ,so I congratulate you that your token have a great value.
Activity: 294
Merit: 13
February 05, 2018, 09:47:50 AM
Really lucky person in lucky day...none can predict and forecast accurately the future. Mostly of airdrop is just like a cheerleader in a game but for $3.500 is more than that!!  I think it is a description of developer successful. Hope more developer to be successful then many people can get airdrop in much value Grin
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
February 05, 2018, 08:59:33 AM
Ebtc was a case copied and recopied but no one has yet managed to achieve its results.
But Rebellius has all the rules in order to be a great success. Rebellius has already completed airdrop is now quoted at a very low price I have bought 3000
Activity: 616
www.cd3d.app
February 05, 2018, 08:59:09 AM
For me airdrop is just a waste of time i participated on many airdrops but it's not worth the effort you're just lucky to earn that big amount.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
February 05, 2018, 08:45:19 AM
I participated in the first airdrop IOP (internet of people) and with 500 token iop I received 2200 hydra .. that I sold in the exchange on the discord and from which I got 450 IOP .... with a gain of over 90% doing nothing. Tonight, the second airdrop closes the second airdrop and tomorrow another part

Most of the Airdrop coin will not give good profit to the people who participated in it. You are lucky enough to make a such huge amount, many time i tried to make money through Airdrops but never got more than 100$ in any Airdrop.
Activity: 29
February 05, 2018, 08:41:01 AM
Yesterday I thought I was a nice lucker because I got from airdrop 250tokens Polymath worth ~340$ but You are a GREAT lucker! Nice one!
3500$ from free airdrop  sounds very nice Cheesy
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
February 05, 2018, 06:53:10 AM
Is that true? If that's true, then you're really lucky. Most of the time I received most airdrops at least $ 20. The lowest is actually 1 $ low. So I no longer rely on airdrop better if I spend time joining the facebook and twitter campaign. I am even more sure to earn  here
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Rangers Protocol
February 05, 2018, 06:35:05 AM
Congratulations to you. Be it unto you what was happened. Maybe you are just the luckiest person on earth on that day. Few people got lucky like you who received 3500$, it is big amount of money. I wish on next airdrop you join we will still lucky.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
February 05, 2018, 06:03:21 AM
Interesting airdrop, where you can earn that kind of money. Would like to see such projects has been more and everyone is so lucky.
Activity: 182
February 05, 2018, 05:26:27 AM
I participated in many airdrops. Tokens came only from one project Sad I would advise now to buy tokens SocialMedia.Market. This token will allow users to interact with Influencers globally with no limitations caused by complicated payments policies.
Activity: 280
Merit: 16
February 05, 2018, 04:34:44 AM
You are lucky fish! i was a bit lucky just once, but not so cool as you Cool. I took a part in neogold aidrops and got 2000 neogold coins. So, one day they did cost about 150$ for 2000 in etherdelta, but i decided to wait more , yes, im greedy Grin but if i started to move them from MEW to Etherdelta i would spend about 100$ for gas, no sence.
Activity: 121
February 05, 2018, 04:20:20 AM
wow that's unbelievable, $3500,

i recently just starting to join airdrop since i'm still researching on what coins i will invest.

Good for you you gain a lot, as I join POLYMATH last airdrop and I acquire 250 POLY hopefully it will reach 1.5$-2$ that's a big gain for me rather than having nothing.

Try this one https://airdrop.havven.io?kid=KY7Y6

HAVVEN ICO - a decentralised payment network that utilises a dual token system to reduce price volatility.

check their whitepaper. :-) I'm not saying that you invest on their ICO but atleast join their airdrop. Nothing will be loose
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
February 05, 2018, 04:04:30 AM
Nice and lucky for you to get that much airdrop. Now you can trade those money or invest on some good ico to multiply it again and repeat. If you lucky you will get 100 thousand dollar easily. But be carefull too many scam ico and ponzi scheme out there. Research ico before you invest from the developer untill the project and the roadmap.
Activity: 364
Merit: 41
February 03, 2018, 01:33:00 PM
Congratulations, nice haul!  Do you have any present or future suggestions that you would like to share?

Well most airdrops are straight up scams and just exist to collect your information and get twitter followers.  The ones where you have to do tasks like a bounty are much much better.
Pages:
Jump to: