Pages:
Author

Topic: I earned $ 3500 from the 1 airdrop - page 35. (Read 7155 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
February 03, 2018, 01:19:42 PM
That is a very good amount for one airdrop. Congrats.
There are not many payouts like that.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 603
February 03, 2018, 12:02:48 PM
Congratulations, nice haul!  Do you have any present or future suggestions that you would like to share?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
February 03, 2018, 09:04:42 AM
I participated in the first airdrop IOP (internet of people) and with 500 token iop I received 2200 hydra .. that I sold in the exchange on the discord and from which I got 450 IOP .... with a gain of over 90% doing nothing. Tonight, the second airdrop closes the second airdrop and tomorrow another part

I think it is a really big luck that earning $3500 from the 1 airdrop, congratulations! I don't think that there are many airdrops like this. I hope that I can find an airdrop which can bring good earning.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
February 03, 2018, 07:02:51 AM
Now there are very few really worthwhile airdrops. If you remember, the coolest airdrops were from Bitcoin Red, Ethereum Blue, EXRN. With each I managed to earn at least 1 ETH. Now, most of airdrops ask you any donations...
Activity: 533
Merit: 251
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
February 03, 2018, 05:57:34 AM
You need to be very lucky and very patient to make significant amount of money with airdrops. I found it very unnecessary as its better to just go out and work for money as its at least guarenteed wage. Airdrops are nothing more than lottery.
Activity: 210
February 03, 2018, 05:25:11 AM
Wao happy to know that.You are the lucky one but i did not hear much about it.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
February 02, 2018, 03:23:54 PM
If I had earned $ 3,500, I would have spent that money very nicely, I would get a new computer and a Playstation by myself: D
I wish every airdrop makes such money. I can never win, maybe a few months later I see a few buckets in my wallet Smiley
Your so very lucky that you earned that such big money eventhrough, price is drop. So must treasure money you get because your so lucky to have that. Must spend that money in a good way or either help other people just to thank that you gain that big money when the price is dropping. You must also need to learn you learn that when the price is dropping, you must need to wait until it goes back to its normal price for you to gain a lot.
Activity: 71
February 02, 2018, 01:38:00 PM
that is awesome.you got extremely lucky
Activity: 364
Merit: 41
February 02, 2018, 01:29:47 PM
Good story. My participation in airdrops is still a waste of time.  In addition to 3000 tokens from REBL. It is now about $ 210. I will not sell, I'll see how much it will grow.

I would FOR SURE hold those rebels.  I'm positive they will at least reach $1 each this year.  It only recently got listed and the team looks super dedicated and has a lot planned for rebellious.
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
February 02, 2018, 06:49:36 AM
congratuation! I have joined many airdrops in the past but i do not recieve anything. They just get my personal data and give me some shit tokens which is useless.
Activity: 294
February 02, 2018, 05:02:07 AM
Good story. My participation in airdrops is still a waste of time.  In addition to 3000 tokens from REBL. It is now about $ 210. I will not sell, I'll see how much it will grow.
Activity: 238
February 02, 2018, 04:39:59 AM
You are very lucky. Actually, airdrops do not make much money. Most often they do not give money at all.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
February 02, 2018, 04:32:24 AM
If I had earned $ 3,500, I would have spent that money very nicely, I would get a new computer and a Playstation by myself: D
I wish every airdrop makes such money. I can never win, maybe a few months later I see a few buckets in my wallet Smiley
Activity: 193
February 02, 2018, 04:24:43 AM
Thanks for the links, I'll save them. And there is a good topic on bitcointalk.org?
Activity: 509
Merit: 250
Disrupt the banking system!
February 02, 2018, 04:16:49 AM
I participated in the first airdrop IOP (internet of people) and with 500 token iop I received 2200 hydra .. that I sold in the exchange on the discord and from which I got 450 IOP .... with a gain of over 90% doing nothing. Tonight, the second airdrop closes the second airdrop and tomorrow another part

Where do you find those airdrops? Sounds very interesting. Would be happy to receive this free coins, too. Thanks.
You can find many sites which publish airdrops the whole day. But many airdrops are scam. So you better follow the airdrop sites which do not shout out every airdrop and try to limit postings to the really good ones.

I personally use the following site:

https://twitter.com/CryptoAirdrops
https://t.me/crypto_airdrops
Activity: 357
Merit: 251
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
February 02, 2018, 04:14:00 AM

Where do you find those airdrops? Sounds very interesting. Would be happy to receive this free coins, too. Thanks.
Activity: 406
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
February 02, 2018, 03:35:26 AM
It's really a huge amount of money for an airdrop because the usual portion of airdrop participants receive is under $ 100. I also got 2 times airdrop and nearly $ 50 each time. Congratulations on getting lucky to receive a huge amount of money.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
February 01, 2018, 10:59:26 PM
Dude, you're really lucky. I joined 60 airdrop campaigns and earned $ 100 in total Smiley)
I think I'm the most unlucky man in the world
I think this is just the way it is, airdrops for the most part are not profitable at all, and by the looks of it some are scams as well, sometimes people get lucky and some persons rush in trying to emulate that success and they never do, in a way that is similar to what happen with bitcoin if a person earns a lot of money with bitcoin many of their friends will try to do the same thing, even if they know nothing about bitcoin.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
January 26, 2018, 11:20:17 PM

You are really lucky because most of the airdrop project won't give us huge money but you gain the momentum through airdrop. I think every thing will not work to all.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
January 26, 2018, 10:09:19 PM

Is it really worth $3500 for 1 airdrop you join? Amazing airdrop. As i know airdrop can only worth 10$ maximum.
However congratulation for your success to get really worth airdrop and i think it will make you addict to join the airdrop again.
Pages:
Jump to: