Pages:
Author

Topic: I earned $ 3500 from the 1 airdrop - page 39. (Read 7155 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
January 21, 2018, 07:34:27 PM
There are bad and good airdrops. I used to join airdrops. But I think that it is a waste of time in most cases.  Started to analyze projects before performing any actions in bounty and so on. Plus I started to teach my girlfriend in more depths about bounties,  icos and different coins.  She really made a good fresh point that it is better to find a gem and to concentrate on it rather than spreading your efforts in different projects and getting small amounts in each project.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
January 21, 2018, 07:04:09 PM
Well 3500$ is a good amount specially when you get it free, Some airdrops had way more potential than earning 3500$. Congratz by the way. Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
January 21, 2018, 05:45:44 PM
Dude, you're really lucky. I joined 60 airdrop campaigns and earned $ 100 in total Smiley)
I think I'm the most unlucky man in the world
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
January 21, 2018, 05:38:32 PM
You are a lucky guy. Most my airdrops only worth a few bucks.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
January 21, 2018, 05:21:53 PM
I see often some people saying they earning good on airdrop tokens but in whichever I participate mostly not even paying. Only getting our contacts and infos Smiley Good job!
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
January 21, 2018, 04:25:21 PM
I started joining airdrops when this ebtc got my attention , i see a lot of people talkibg about this airdrop and they made 3000$ by participating  into it. Since then i joined every airdrop project so far  only of them has value , blue  and eltcoin with a value of  1500$.

I think we have the same experience...while there are so many worthless airdrops we can still find some gems in the garbage as a few indeed got real value. I now limit myself in participating with airdrops and I just select a few which I think can really make it to exchanges. The last good airdrop I know is Rebellious because it got a good dev team behind and they know what they are doing...
[/quote]

It takes so much time to even filter through all the noise, do you know of any website or thread where all airdrops are analyzed?
Activity: 4
January 21, 2018, 04:18:51 PM
Your Lucky never heard of airdrops being that profitable.
Maybe I'm gonna try to look for that alts. See if there is some good opportunities.
Activity: 490
Merit: 501
January 21, 2018, 04:15:59 PM
I started joining airdrops when this ebtc got my attention , i see a lot of people talkibg about this airdrop and they made 3000$ by participating  into it. Since then i joined every airdrop project so far  only of them has value , blue  and eltcoin with a value of  1500$.

I think we have the same experience...while there are so many worthless airdrops we can still find some gems in the garbage as a few indeed got real value. I now limit myself in participating with airdrops and I just select a few which I think can really make it to exchanges. The last good airdrop I know is Rebellious because it got a good dev team behind and they know what they are doing...
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
January 21, 2018, 03:30:13 PM
You just got lucky. Usually airdrops are complete waste of time, our only real resource in our possession.
99% of airdrops are made with the intention their 'devs' to make quick money.
I have seen some airdrops like eBitcoin which gave people some good profit and initially i never bothered about these drops as there are a ton of air drops and ICO's and it is impossible to follow everything and majority of the tokens are just a waste of time and OP was a lucky chap to get a good profit and i am not sure which drop that is.  Grin
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
January 21, 2018, 12:24:55 PM
Is there anyway to find a list of airdrops or something?
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
January 21, 2018, 12:19:52 PM
I participated in the first airdrop IOP (internet of people) and with 500 token iop I received 2200 hydra .. that I sold in the exchange on the discord and from which I got 450 IOP .... with a gain of over 90% doing nothing. Tonight, the second airdrop closes the second airdrop and tomorrow another part

Nice one as your testimony is an encouragmemt to me as I have decided to join one airdrop every days as far as I see opportunity. This your gain is highly recommended and a recandle to me and many of us hear that has not see another potential for one to actually make it big through airdrop.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
January 21, 2018, 12:09:52 PM
I participated in the first airdrop IOP (internet of people) and with 500 token iop I received 2200 hydra .. that I sold in the exchange on the discord and from which I got 450 IOP .... with a gain of over 90% doing nothing. Tonight, the second airdrop closes the second airdrop and tomorrow another part

Good for you but you must remember that most of the time claiming airdrops is a waste of time, just look at the bitcoin forks, only  two gave you any kind of significant money everything else is just a waste of time, since there is not point in risking our bitcoin just to get a forked coin that is worth nothing, and if that is the case with the bitcoin forks, then I suppose that things are even worse with altcoins.
Activity: 586
Merit: 251
January 21, 2018, 11:08:33 AM
just lucky. almost airdrop are shi. so you cant do anything with all your token. just for fun
Activity: 196
Merit: 14
Never Go Full Retard
January 21, 2018, 11:03:25 AM
I still have the BLUE airdrop, it went to 20k few days back  Cheesy
I got some BLUE as well and sold it at 95 cents (forgot satoshi price).

Most airdrops are pretty crap, but a few of them can be pretty profitable.

Also got Hawala.Today tokens and now they're worth around 15 USD per coin. Said I missed out on Oyster Pearl

I missed Hawala  Sad
Activity: 28
January 21, 2018, 10:32:02 AM
Yes, I believe that Bitcoin White will be very successful ... when it comes out on the exchanges I still buy it
Activity: 258
Merit: 11
January 21, 2018, 10:24:24 AM
I also participated in the airdrop and the bounty of Bitcoin White .... I have about 4500 BTW. I expect a lot from this currency, excellent team, excellent project ..... In a few months will be worth many $, I'm sure
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
January 21, 2018, 10:12:52 AM
Airdrops are free money, cause i also got 600$ when i joined on btcred airdrop. Some airdrop project are pump and dump so when you see that your tokens has already value dont wait forcthe highest price just sell immediately.
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Invent Bacon-Coin and see me HODL
January 21, 2018, 09:38:20 AM
This catch is as lucky as if you got 1 or 2 btc from some sort of referral/bounty program back in 2010 or so ... Really Airdrops are trash most of the time, simply a way to deistribute tokens and make em known withhin holders out there, so the creator can make good use of manipulating the price and while lots of people participate in selling their few coins, the market will eventually expand and there will be a bunch of buyers as well the creators can dump their token to .. and let it die eventually
Activity: 653
Merit: 183
January 21, 2018, 09:33:46 AM

You are lucky man, OP. Try my luck over so many token ICO and hasn't earn what consider worth.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
January 21, 2018, 08:44:34 AM
That is huge, happy for you, I have also participated in some airdrops but their value is not much, I hope to get a big one too, I will keep trying for sure.
Pages:
Jump to: