Pages:
Author

Topic: I fail in trading - page 27. (Read 25112 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
November 12, 2018, 05:39:17 AM
I think that the most difficult thing is to feel the market. This skill is a combination of books,  youtube videos, communication w other traders and your own experience. It takes a lot of your time..
But to minimize loss, then study and learn how to trade. Learn the chart. For crypto trading, learn Tech analysis, fundamental analysis and sentiment analysis. You can start by learning first how volatile crypto then learn all the trading signals so you can read and understand chart and learn how crypto move and what makes it go up and down. For beginner, it's ideal to start small while you're learning then invest little by little as you learn.

Also I can recommend you try to use the trading bots in parallel. It can be good experience for you. Just divide the part of the coins for trading manually, and part for the bot. You can to learn and earn at one time. For this using I recommend you https://tradesanta.com/en. It's easy and works well.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
November 12, 2018, 02:33:02 AM
Trading in Bitcoin/Altcoin is hazardous and volatile if you’re not doing it professionally. As mentioned, in your first sentence that you are a newbie and started day trading and failed. You need to spend a couple of months on various exchanges to understand the things better before investing and trading your earnest money.
well, this is normal for some people, especially for those who have just done it for the first time. well, trading is not easy, even a professional can fail at this point. well, keep trying, and learn from your failures, those are things you can take.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
November 11, 2018, 07:50:39 PM
Trading in Bitcoin/Altcoin is hazardous and volatile if you’re not doing it professionally. As mentioned, in your first sentence that you are a newbie and started day trading and failed. You need to spend a couple of months on various exchanges to understand the things better before investing and trading your earnest money.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
November 11, 2018, 07:47:04 PM
I’m a newbie in trading. I want to improve my trading skills. I have heard some experienced trader said that I should learn and read more before start, and also get some experience. Trading requires a lot of patience and hard work, learn about the way to analyze the price chart, when they can be able to analyze price chart they will know the best time to buy and sell and know which one is the best coin to trade…
I tried one but I falied. There is something I don’t know? Please tell me more.

in trading, especially beginners should have teachers who are always monitoring, so if we do something wrong it can be quick to anticipate, so we don't just learn from books but it is very important that we have an accompanying teacher, and never trade in a large amount if we don't understand well.
Activity: 545
Merit: 250
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
November 11, 2018, 07:11:29 PM
when you fail to trade you should not give up easily and do not be easy to despair because trading requires very good skills to be able to get a lot of profits.
Failing is part of it, there are tons of way to learn and didn't make mistakes again in the future. We can use it as a tool to improve. Just don't give up easily.
Merit: 100
November 11, 2018, 05:22:15 PM
Being a trader always remember that not all the the time luck is in your hand. Specially if you are a newbie trader expect that failure is present but dont be discouraged instead use your failure as your experience and learn from it and the best to do is study and never stop to study. Learning is the best way to success in trading,
Activity: 290
Merit: 10
November 11, 2018, 02:57:15 AM
I think that the best advice in trading is “make mistakes and learn from them”. If u are a really newbie, u should learn PA (price action)
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 11, 2018, 02:55:18 AM
when you fail to trade you should not give up easily and do not be easy to despair because trading requires very good skills to be able to get a lot of profits.
Activity: 1162
November 11, 2018, 02:48:09 AM
If your portfolio has real cryptocurrencies with a good product, a strong community, then you will not lose your money until you sell tokens at a price lower than you bought!
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
November 11, 2018, 02:06:02 AM
I’m a newbie in trading. I want to improve my trading skills. I have heard some experienced trader said that I should learn and read more before start, and also get some experience. Trading requires a lot of patience and hard work, learn about the way to analyze the price chart, when they can be able to analyze price chart they will know the best time to buy and sell and know which one is the best coin to trade…

The reason why some traders failed in trading is when they do trading even they do not how to trade and how to do it well. Before you engage in the world of trading you should have enough about it. The best time is when the price was low and the best time to sell is when the price goes to the moon.
Failures are part of success, but it's not an option to give up or to be discouraged. Every bad and good experience is an advantage for us to become better next time. One should realize that mastery of trading nature is important. Before engaging into the world of trading we should be aware of what we are dealing with. Successful traders are not born, they develop quality traits such as having a self-discipline, patience, independence, being adaptable, and are mentally tough.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
November 11, 2018, 12:23:42 AM

The reason why some traders failed in trading is when they do trading even they do not how to trade and how to do it well. Before you engage in the world of trading you should have enough about it. The best time is when the price was low and the best time to sell is when the price goes to the moon.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
November 10, 2018, 11:16:41 PM
In my opinion to be expert trader we should be learn it direct with expert trader, so we will have the same skill and knowledge the same like them. Its necesary to join any trading cource and join trader community to sharing trading strategy with others trader.
copper member
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
November 10, 2018, 10:18:26 PM
I also just learned trading, I made a mistake and finally suffered a loss, but when I will continue to learn and read how to become a successful trader through this forum, the lesson I learned from my mistakes is that it takes patience and accurate predictions in trading.
Activity: 644
November 10, 2018, 09:40:33 PM
Its normal newbie trader failed in trading, i was did trading activity in more than 3 years and i still loss in some trade. Only by keep learning from the mistake, we will understanding what should be solution for that mistake. Price action of crypto is very high fluctuacion so we should be create risk management and  we should be learn more  about trend of crypto market and then we will know when should enter and exit from the market.
Activity: 588
November 10, 2018, 08:33:18 AM
do not despair to be able to get profit in trading because if you fail then make your failure as a spirit to be able to try better again and you must know that it is a risk that you must face, keep trying and analyzing the market properly
Activity: 641
Merit: 253
▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen
November 09, 2018, 07:55:32 AM
In fact, trading is not for the people who are new in the crypto market. Making profits in trading is not so easy to need enough knowledge and experience to do well in trading business. If you have enough patience and try to get some idea about all the coins. You should make a plan and strategy to earn profits.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
November 09, 2018, 06:13:48 AM

what that experienced person is telling is correct we should practice and gain experience and gaining experience is not easy if it was easy everyone would be making ton of money  
Merit: 106
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
November 09, 2018, 05:22:16 AM
As a good trader never trade to altcoin you never heard of and hoping to some jump high of the price it was volatile hence you buy token without any popularity or "know about" to the consumer or someone like you a day trader.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
November 09, 2018, 05:09:02 AM
Trading is not an easy job to make money fastly because every coin price is based on the demand and supply of user trades. It is impossible for us to make money every time, if the price of coin went down you need to wait patiently until the price of coin starts increasing. Not only almost all people failed in trading to make money but through experience, they will start making money again.
NOt easy because of its high risk in nature, however, people who wants big success are willing to take the risk but we should always
understand that even if the journey is hard but we are at the right path, we will always see the light in the end and that will result to a decent profit.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
November 08, 2018, 01:27:32 AM
Trading is not an easy job to make money fastly because every coin price is based on the demand and supply of user trades. It is impossible for us to make money every time, if the price of coin went down you need to wait patiently until the price of coin starts increasing. Not only almost all people failed in trading to make money but through experience, they will start making money again.
Pages:
Jump to: