Pages:
Author

Topic: I fail in trading - page 29. (Read 25112 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
October 29, 2018, 03:18:04 PM
In this bloody market , Only very few people can make profit , there are a lot of good news coming for BTC and ETH but these 2 are acting like stable coins!
Eth just went belew 200$ today and many of ICOs even good one went in loss and people dont know if to invest in any ICO or not when the eth price is so down!
We should wait to see the ETF respond at the end of this year.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
October 29, 2018, 03:09:08 PM
Every trader is wrong, you should never regret your actions.
Try again, again and again, never give up
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
October 29, 2018, 01:39:30 PM
Akropolis is to launch its Community Quest 2, registration is now open – everyone is welcome to register via https://quest.akropolis.io/ The Community Quest is a series of various challenges and creative tasks with prizes up to USD 500 in AKT tokens – for each daily round! Solve amazing puzzles and join quality discussions in Akropolis chatroom – the first round is to start on October 31!
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
October 29, 2018, 06:46:23 AM
To learn the subtleties of successful trading the best solution is to read the book by Jack Schwager Technical analysis, it will be very useful
Activity: 640
October 28, 2018, 07:08:51 PM
if you fail it is a natural thing to learn, someone will not be able to directly even if a protrader expert fails before becoming a pro.
if you want to increase your trading skills, you can increase it yourself or can study privately to those who are experts, choose which one suits you best.

I agree with what you say because failure is a natural thing for beginners when they first learn to do something new, so we can learn from that experience so it won't happen again the next time they do it again. especially crypto trading which has a very large risk and can make us lose a lot of money if we are not careful in doing so.
Activity: 462
October 28, 2018, 06:57:32 PM
if you fail it is a natural thing to learn, someone will not be able to directly even if a protrader expert fails before becoming a pro.
if you want to increase your trading skills, you can increase it yourself or can study privately to those who are experts, choose which one suits you best.
Activity: 518
October 28, 2018, 04:18:51 PM
I’m a newbie in trading. I want to improve my trading skills. I have heard some experienced trader said that I should learn and read more before start, and also get some experience. Trading requires a lot of patience and hard work, learn about the way to analyze the price chart, when they can be able to analyze price chart they will know the best time to buy and sell and know which one is the best coin to trade…
I tried one but I falied. There is something I don’t know? Please tell me more.

Failure is normal if you are beginner in trading, maybe your knowledge is not enough or you made a wrong decisions thats why you failed but dont makes that failure to stop you. Instead makes your mistakes teach you, dont loose hope. You have to learn more and accept knowledge from others, it will help a lot. And of course being patient is needed. If you want to earn a good profit learn how to be patient.
Activity: 368
October 28, 2018, 03:36:41 PM
Lot's of traders also lost in trading because lot of altcoins from now already drops for its price so its normal for us to loss it is a part of trading for buy and sell.
If you haven't already sold it it hasn't been said to lose. only a reduced value if you hold it until the price returns, the reduced value will definitely return so don't make a loss sale
Activity: 420
October 28, 2018, 10:04:42 AM

Every successful trader now used to fail as you did. The only difference between the successful traders and the unsuccessful ones is the attitude. Your attitude will make the difference. It's either you'll live up to your losing, or you'll start all over again. Good thing about you that you did not surrender. You have a teachable spirit which wanted to learn where you have gone wrong. I advise you to read more articles about trading. Listen to what other traders have to say in Youtube, in this forum or in any other discussion site. Ask from God the wisdom to weigh which of their opinions apply to you. Learn to suppress your greed also. Bear in mind that every day is not always about winning, though you come to the point of the mastery of the arts of trading. Surely, there'll be losing days. Just continue and don't stop. Don't be afraid to fail and to try over and over again.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 783
Burpaaa
October 28, 2018, 08:45:39 AM
I’m a newbie in trading. I want to improve my trading skills. I have heard some experienced trader said that I should learn and read more before start, and also get some experience. Trading requires a lot of patience and hard work, learn about the way to analyze the price chart, when they can be able to analyze price chart they will know the best time to buy and sell and know which one is the best coin to trade…

I think you have to believe in your own decision, don't rely on your decision on others, actually trading is easy, buy when prices are cheap and sell at high times, there are lots of sources for studying candle stick analysis, you can do it with yourself
Trading requires time and skills it will take time and loses before you will realise that you were also able to do it already. Just keep moving and learning.
Activity: 616
Merit: 118
October 28, 2018, 07:30:13 AM

I think you have to believe in your own decision, don't rely on your decision on others, actually trading is easy, buy when prices are cheap and sell at high times, there are lots of sources for studying candle stick analysis, you can do it with yourself
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
October 28, 2018, 06:31:42 AM
I have tooo many fails in trading, but in the same side I had many successes.... Mistakes did not got only that guy, who did nothing... Never give up and work everyday on that thing which you really like, if it not trading, did not try it, if you really want to become good trader, so you know what to do..
Activity: 222
Merit: 101
Novus ordo seclorum
October 28, 2018, 03:49:53 AM
takes a lot of patience, start with cheap shietcoins then move up to bigger ones, i started with btc/usd then almost lost it all, then after ltc/btc i learned and made btc ever since, dont give up
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
October 28, 2018, 03:47:59 AM
All of us already loss in trading because the price of altcoins already drops and lot's of them not profitable anymore and continue lossing value of it.
We loss now but we will have a good income tomorrow, it's actually about the right timing, just don't sell when the market is bloody, that's a suicide.
It's necessary that we understand how valuable this coin we are holding, crypto will be develop and will be more popular.
Activity: 319
October 28, 2018, 01:13:21 AM
All of us already loss in trading because the price of altcoins already drops and lot's of them not profitable anymore and continue lossing value of it.
Activity: 318
October 27, 2018, 09:04:24 AM
Lot's of traders also lost in trading because lot of altcoins from now already drops for its price so its normal for us to loss it is a part of trading for buy and sell.
Activity: 246
October 26, 2018, 07:51:37 PM
Failures is way for success. If you want to become a successful trader someday, you should learn how to accept failures first. You can't become a successful if you don't have experience failures in life.
Activity: 545
Merit: 250
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
October 26, 2018, 07:22:33 PM
If you just fail in the first time,  it doesn't mean you will never given a chance to succeed. All traders have come into that way,  not only once they got failed  but for many times before they become an expert trader.
You are still new in this form and you still need time to discover what is best strategies in trading.  Keep positive, may this time isn't yours and tomorrow might be in favor with you.
Failing is part of it what we need is to learn and make it away to aspire more. Trading is not as easy as what we think we need to be updated and must know to analyze your to succeed .
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
October 26, 2018, 06:51:16 PM
I did as well, reason i'm in for long term.
if the reason you choose for the long term make sure you choose the right and high coins in the future like bitcoin tau eth. actually trading is difficult difficult easy, we just need to be patient and clever in finding opportunities so that we do not experience loss or failure.
trading can easily generate profits if we are good at reading market price movements and correctly selecting the types of potential coins we will trade. if you choose long-term trading then you must have extra patience and choose potential coins that can last for a long time and have future growth
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
October 26, 2018, 06:08:09 PM
If you just fail in the first time,  it doesn't mean you will never given a chance to succeed. All traders have come into that way,  not only once they got failed  but for many times before they become an expert trader.
You are still new in this form and you still need time to discover what is best strategies in trading.  Keep positive, may this time isn't yours and tomorrow might be in favor with you.
Pages:
Jump to: